As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Fiora: French fencing femme fatale frequently fights fools for fun

• Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular
    echo beat me to having a lulu avatar and now i can't do it cause i'd be copying : (

Eat his brain to gain his knowledge.

steam_sig.png
  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    Destroy his avatar and absorb it's essence, there can only be one.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    You can be the first to have an avatar of the polymorphed unit!

• NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    Have they said what you will turn into? I am guessing it is not a sheep because they don't want to copy Blizzard, maybe a rabbit? A turtle?

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Observe the two-tailed cat-rodent-monkey-thing.

And apparently each skin has its own polymorph model.

• tehjestertehjester Tampa, FlRegistered User regular
    so who wants to do a 5v5 all yordle custom game once LuLu drops?

PSN: JesterKing13 Blizz Battletag: tehjester#1448
  • KeysierKeysier Registered User regular
    If Lulu had her mouth closed that'd be a trollface

tehjester wrote: »
    I'd be up for some AYAM.

• DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Neaden wrote: »
    I'd be up for some AYAM.

Oh god....this would be the best possible thing.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Neaden wrote: »
    I'd be up for some AYAM.

Oh god....this would be the best possible thing.

I am in as Ziggs or Teemo

• GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    That is going to be logistically tough, everyone would have to have all the Yordles

wbBv3fj.png
    No, if it is blind pick then just 5 yordles, which isn't too hard. If it is draft then yeah that would be difficult, I think there are only 10 yordles if I am not forgetting someone?

Custome Game with people you know, decide ahead that you can play whoever you want in mid so long as it is a yordle.

Does Annie and Fizz count?

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    Custome Game with people you know, decide ahead that you can play whoever you want in mid so long as it is a yordle.

Does Annie and Fizz count?
    No, one is a child and the other is a genetic experiment created by an alien.

• ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Teemo, Tristana, Ziggs, Rumble, Veigar, Corki, Poppy, Heimer, Amumu (maybe), Kennan, & Mordekaiser.

Edit: Annie is just a young bigheaded girl. Fizz potentially could be from a race that evolved from Yordles.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    How is Morde a yordle? Do I even want to know?

huntresssig.jpg
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote: »

he's five yordles in a suit

Arivia wrote: »

This is common knowledge.

delphinidaes.png
    We just played a game of Catch The Teemo.

• RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    I call poppy, and want to do this so badly!

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    I like the sound of that. Rumble top, Ziggs mid, Amumu jungle, Trist+Poppy bot.

I believe Amumu's backstory thing confirms he is/was a Yordle before being mummified.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    @Jungle Veigar: cloth+pots start, prioritize w, evey creep camp is an epic battle. Go!

There's a video of saint doing it somewhere on Own3d.tv. Can't remember if it's new or old jungle, though.

• ThisThis Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »
    I believe Amumu's backstory thing confirms he is/was a Yordle before being mummified.

Just checked, it doesn't say anything like that. He doesn't know anything about his past, he just knows that he feels sad and misses his parents though he doesn't know who they were. At least from the Lore section in the game, he could just be a kid mummy the same way Annie is a kid mage.

• CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Totally rocked an Irelia top lane as Udyr, it's a shame they got Shaco and our Lee Sin disconnected.

Love me some Manbeartigerbirdturtle.

8/3/37 Sona too stronk

• MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    WW op, went 3/0/2 with him, with 1k ping. Just built tanky bastard ww and prayed that the situation wouldn't change too much between me pressing a button and the effect actually happening.

• KeysierKeysier Registered User regular
    Ahri is my new love

Long live busty fox lady!

• ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Keysier wrote: »
    Ahri is my new love

Long live foxchan waifu!

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    Just wondering, why would you max Zephyr over Eye of the Storm? If you want to poke with extra damage, the 55 you gain for each rank is surely minimal compared to the 40 damage to negate combined with 9 extra damage to Grave's autoattacks with his buckshot, ult, attack speed and armour penetration. Their AD should punish you heavily for trying to run up and poke with W. Nunu gets away with it because he is so beefy.

Dancing Bagel
  • tehjestertehjester Tampa, FlRegistered User regular

Yordletron?

I think the only champ I'd have to buy would be poppy and the new one and amumu if we're counting him.

PSN: JesterKing13 Blizz Battletag: tehjester#1448
  • programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    12 / 2 / 12 - 232 CS Shen. Built 2 GP5 items pretty early as well, since Skarner rushed double GP5, but I had twice his CS, so fuck him.

Top damage of all 10 champs too. Ashe and Morg definitely outdamaged me late game in team fights, but I gave them hell all game.

All 5 players positioning was just so damn good late game, so we went from probably slightly behind to a crushing victory (I want to say the ace before baron was 0 deaths, maybe 1).

programjunkie on
    Cutfang wrote: »
    Just wondering, why would you max Zephyr over Eye of the Storm? If you want to poke with extra damage, the 55 you gain for each rank is surely minimal compared to the 40 damage to negate combined with 9 extra damage to Grave's autoattacks with his buckshot, ult, attack speed and armour penetration. Their AD should punish you heavily for trying to run up and poke with W. Nunu gets away with it because he is so beefy.

Not a big Janna player, but I've liked maxing Zephyr over Shield (that's Eye of the storm right?) The slow gets pretty damned strong and helps with ganks and positioning. That along side the tornado are pretty awesome. The Shield is also great don't get me wrong, but in terms of what I prefer it would definitely be Zephyr.

delphinidaes.png
  • TorgaironTorgairon Registered User regular
    does zephyr's slow really increase that much rank by rank to be worth more than the one point? I always found that one point adequate if they're caught out of position to ensure a lot of poke damage/a kill, they don't have to be crawling just to get the hits in. also, shield crazy good etc etc.

looks like double effect from 1-5, but incrementally the slow scales pretty lousily. I guess with a really aggressive partner you could do a lot with the damage though, it definitely scales nicely.

Torgairon wrote: »
    does zephyr's slow really increase that much rank by rank to be worth more than the one point? I always found that one point adequate if they're caught out of position to ensure a lot of poke damage/a kill, they don't have to be crawling just to get the hits in. also, shield crazy good etc etc.

looks like double effect from 1-5, but incrementally the slow scales pretty lousily. I guess with a really aggressive partner you could do a lot with the damage though, it definitely scales nicely.

If you're hanging back as Janna, you're doing it wrong. You want to be spamming w in their faces so they simply never make it down lane.

Q - the tornado - is really expensive mana-wise too. E is good enough for most everything levelling it second, especially as you're not normally dropping it on your carry.

huntresssig.jpg
    edited March 2012
    Torgairon wrote: »

It is the combination, the slow increases and the damage does by quite a bit. That is a lot of damage early on and it makes it easy for your lane partner to add their damage in. Plus it is direct target as opposed to skill shot so much more reliable. AND it helps set up the skillshot by making it an easier target to hit.

In the end it comes down to preference honestly.

Even a 36 or 42% slow against someone with Boots 1 is pretty strong tbh. Especially if your AD carry started with boots 1 (Which most should)

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
    Here's how to get Janna: How many times in a game is popping your ult actually about the heal as opposed to the knockback?

huntresssig.jpg
    Oh, and don't forget Zephyr increases her move speed a ton too, that's important.

huntresssig.jpg
  • TrusTrus Registered User regular
    I can't imagine a lane where I would not want to max Shield first on Janna

qFN53.png
    The only lane I could see doing that in involves a very suicidal ad carry.

huntresssig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.