As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Brazilian Jiu-[Chat]su

1878889909193»

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    He also apparently has low level pain going on a lot of the time after he cracked his head on a concrete floor and started leaking something important from his ears on the set of Syriana.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    i think george clooney made a deal with a supernatural entity, stating that as long as he remains an awesome dude, he will maintain his implausible good looks

best inverted faustian deal ever, pretty much

Funny thing about this post is that George Clooney has bell's palsy.

He's careful to stay in private when he's having an attack.

Really, wow never knew

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Guys, I think I wanna kill some reapers this weekend.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    A million brutes?

Challenge accepted.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    i think george clooney made a deal with a supernatural entity, stating that as long as he remains an awesome dude, he will maintain his implausible good looks

best inverted faustian deal ever, pretty much

it's the same genie that Paul Newman found

I was talking a few days ago how paul newman is my favorite actor and maybe my favorite person.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    insofar as human rights exist, i think i would come down on saying that universal healthcare is a human right

as in, there is no reason or justification for a person not to receive healthcare, and that person not receiving healthcare when they need it is a travesty.

tee-hee

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    You lost me and any credibility when you said that healthcare wasn't a human right

I support UHC and I don't think it's a human right.

I just think it's an industry that benefits greatly from heavy regulation and partial socialization - much like, say, law enforcement, or fire control, or transportation.

Great, glad you support it

But it is also a human right

HUMAN RIGHTS ARE A MYTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbZx6SEViEM

Fixed

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Bloodyroar, make a new chat.

Organichu is backup.

rRwz9.gif
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    god I love having lockedposting back

rRwz9.gif
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    1%

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    You know what, the other chat is just too busy and full of all sorts of people. @Irond Will, what are you cooking? I need some new veggie recipes.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.