As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ah did naht hit her! Ah did naht! Oh, hai [Chat]!

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Ludious wrote: »
    I AM PRETTY SURE THE POWER OF LOVE IS FASTER THAN LIGHT FERAL
    the fastest love is at first sight, though? and sight is dependent on light? so, at best, love is as fast!!

alternatively: yes when we're talking about u in bed, love is faster than light

tyrannus on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular

You're wrong. The only thing that travels faster than light is bad news.

If you could build a spaceship powered by bad news you could travel to other planets faster than light. But of course once you got there no one would ever be happy to see you, so what's the point.

sig.gif
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Man I love the Spring and Summer. It's still light out!

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Isn't Amazon multinational?

Yeah, but not sure the downloadable PC game promo codes work over borders.

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »

If you could build a spaceship powered by bad news you could travel to other planets faster than light. But of course once you got there no one would ever be happy to see you, so what's the point.
    Gossip is even faster, methinks.

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

I christen thee The USS Don't Shoot The Messenger.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    No matter how fast light travels, darkness is waiting for it. Troll logic videos notwithstanding.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    You were almost a Jill sandwich.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Richy wrote:

If you want to fly, you need only fall and miss the ground.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Richy wrote:

If you want to fly, you need only fall and miss the ground.

Distracting myself with thoughts of Trillian is easier when I imagine her as Zooey Deschanel.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    STOP it. Don't OPEN that DOOR!

Inquisitor wrote: »

A friend of mine in college said I sounded identical to Ryo in the Shenmue games. The same mannerisms, at least.

I promptly punched him in the face.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    You know, a stable orbit can be described as falling and missing the ground.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Well, that's the quickest the internet has ever found out about someone jerkin' off.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Well, that's the quickest the internet has ever found out about someone jerkin' off.

Who?

I love the anecdotes in this marketing guy's presentation.
    So we asked some of the best engineers how to improve the train ride from London to Paris. They suggested spending 6 billion pounds rebuilding all the tracks to allow for faster trains, thus cutting out 40 minutes from this 3½ hour trip. I say, for 6 billion pounds you could hire the world's best male and female supermodels and make them walk up and down the train in their underwear serving free champagne. You'd still have 3 billion pounds left over, and people would probably ask for the train to be slowed down.

sig.gif
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Who?
    One of the co-founders of Invisible Children was arrested in California for public drunkenness and masturbation.

Hmm, it just occurred to me, we'll have an anti-communist former pastor as president soon. And his wife will not be first lady.
    All in all... that's new.

So we asked some of the best engineers how to improve the train ride from London to Paris. They suggested spending 6 billion pounds rebuilding all the tracks to allow for faster trains, thus cutting out 40 minutes from this 3½ hour trip. I say, for 6 billion pounds you could hire the world's best male and female supermodels and make them walk up and down the train in their underwear serving free champagne. You'd still have 3 billion pounds left over, and people would probably ask for the train to be slowed down.

Two models and some champaggin costs 3 billion?

Who?
    One of the co-founders of Invisible Children was arrested in California for public drunkenness and masturbation.

Did he buy the booze with the money stolen from donations?

Who?

Wait, Masturbation is a crime in California?

(Yeah, i'm assuming it's for indecent exposure, right?)

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Anyone wanna effect some masses?

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

That seems kind of broken, honestly, and like it wouldn't be much fun for the other team.

Haphazard wrote: »
    Hmm, it just occurred to me, we'll have an anti-communist former pastor as president soon. And his wife will not be first lady.

Why?

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Peep Show is on Hulu. Why didn't I know this until today?

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    P10 wrote: »

Because you don't browse Hulu often enough?

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    one sentinel shot, and that guy's route is fucked. also a good HoF can stop that first route pretty handily. same with a force field if they can keep the gens up

Why?

Because they are separated for 20 years or some such. He has had a new partner for some time now.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

Who?

Yeah I just read that. What a weird story.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    it's obviously a set-up masterminded by the nefarious Kony.

Why?

Because they are separated for 20 years or some such. He has had a new partner for some time now.

Alrighty then.

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    one sentinel shot, and that guy's route is fucked. also a good HoF can stop that first route pretty handily. same with a force field if they can keep the gens up

I don't know much about the game, so I guess if there are counters, that's good.

I did find it a bit strange from a level/game design that the flags would just be up there out in the open.

Why?

Alrighty then.

I think 20 years ago that would not have been possible.

Two models and some champaggin costs 3 billion?

I think he meant a team of supermodels, not just two. As for the cost, I guess it depends on how long you keep them going; after a few years of this policy it could cost a pretty penny.

sig.gif
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

Oh, I'll make up for lost time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlGrDaPg14

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

Why?

Alrighty then.

I think 20 years ago that would not have been possible.
    Eh, Reagan was divorced and evangelical Christians didn't seem to give a shit.

Oh, I'll make up for lost time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlGrDaPg14

Well, that seems like a funny show, i think i should watch it.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
This discussion has been closed.