As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Community Thread!

• JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Ubik wrote:
    i felt like the "new business oh wait that might change the show too much nevermind" was very sitcommy but i really liked the episode overall
    The finale is supposed to have something to do with Pierce and Shirley fighting over a sandwich shop with Jeff and Alan playing lawyer, so I think this was actually the beginning of a new storyline.

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »
    Ubik wrote:
    i felt like the "new business oh wait that might change the show too much nevermind" was very sitcommy but i really liked the episode overall
    The finale is supposed to have something to do with Pierce and Shirley fighting over a sandwich shop with Jeff and Alan playing lawyer, so I think this was actually the beginning of a new storyline.

ah, i hope so

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    Jimothy wrote: »
    Ubik wrote:

ah, i hope so
    I do love me some Alan.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    That dude...

That dude is cracking me up.

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Wanna walk like that dude.

edited March 2012
    Zonugal on
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Awww yes

got my tickets for Gambino

CYpGAPn.png
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Neil Goldman ‏ @GoldmanNeil
    A bunch of folks asking why numbers went up... It was largely because you guys watched LIVE in addition to DVRing. Both hugely important.
    Retweeted by Alison Brie

I'm not a Nielsen family, but I'm pretty sure my cable box can report what I'm watching. I don't know if my watching live counts or not.

Also does watching live plus DVR count double.

• JasocoJasoco Registered User regular
    I record this every week on my Verizon DVR. I watch live whenever possible. Hopefully it does count because it's the closest I'll ever come to being counted in ratings.

• Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    It doesn't count
    But do it anyway

mkc.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    oh my god that picture

I'm sad they didn't use anthony michael hall's character on community for that

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Is it Live > DVR > Hulu? Or is DVR = Hulu? Does Hulu even count?

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    finally had a chance to see the latest episode

gotta say, Jim Rash was in it for maybe two seconds, but he was my favorite part of the whole thing

that little head nod when he said "where did I get all that money"

just fucking lost it right there

dude knows how to do some subtle-ass physical comedy

wY6K6Jb.gif
    Listening to the season 1 & 2 dvd commentaries apparently the cast consider the funniest person to be ever shifting between Jim Rash, Ken Jeong, and John Oliver (with Jim Rash tending to lead most of the time).

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    wish John Oliver could do more episodes

he's my favorite Community guest star

too bad he's all caught up in the Daily Show

I'm pretty sure they're grooming him to eventually replace John Stewart

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i havent actually seen a single episode with john oliver in it

i am saddened

wish John Oliver could do more episodes

he's my favorite Community guest star

too bad he's all caught up in the Daily Show

I'm pretty sure they're grooming him to eventually replace John Stewart

I think they are trying to get him his own show comparable to what Stephen Colbert did with the Colbert Report.

Which is to say I don't see Stewart going anywhere for a while.

Antimatter wrote: »
    i havent actually seen a single episode with john oliver in it

i am saddened

what

what

Psych-IndianaShawn-Dul%C3%A9HillAsGus.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i started watching from the season 2 paintball finale

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Comedy Central is about to repeat the series soon. You can catch up there.

watch the season two christmas special

it's completely fantastic all on its own, but John Oliver is just

so great there

wY6K6Jb.gif

watch the season two christmas special

it's completely fantastic all on its own, but John Oliver is just

so great there

Easily my favorite episode of the series.

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Professor duncan and Senor chang were the funniest part of the season one finale,

I'm professor duncan and I'm here to say
    I'm gonna rap at you in a rapping way

it's "rap to the beat in a rappin' way"

philistine

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I can never watch Community on Thursdays.

Because I am on my way home.

b1ehrMM.gif
    it's "rap to the beat in a rappin' way"

philistine
    Also it's "my name is ian duncan"

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I want to believe that his next line is

"...so come to my bed if you want to suck these!"

b1ehrMM.gif
  • NotYouNotYou Registered User regular
    So many people like the christmas special, but it's my least favorite of the entire series. So weird.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    abed-focused episodes don't do a whole lot for me and that one was no exception.

the best part was the lost dvd

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    abed-focused episodes don't do a whole lot for me and that one was no exception.

the best part was the lost dvd
    Hmmm. While I am also not totally in love with the Christmas special, I don't know if I agree about Abed focused episodes. Some of my favorite episodes were abed heavy. Like The one where the group tries to hook him up with a girl and we met white abed. What are some abed episodes you don't like?

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Wow. And I thought psychology was a racket.

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    the abed christmas special is a brilliant little bit of television

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    apparently donglover injured his foot and the show I was gonna miss tomorrow has been rescheduled for late july.
    at first I was like "oh no!" but then I was like "this is a story..."

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    i also got my donald glover ticket today!

gonna be the best birthday ever

This discussion has been closed.