As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tiny little computers with tiny little computer sweaters [smartphones/tablets]

19495969798100»

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Penultimate allows you to send to Dropbox, but it's more of a,note-taking app that for doodles.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Hey, SH? I was a dick to you on twitter the other day. I had a round or two by then and was feeling sassy.

Apologies, dude.

(the reason I'm sticking this here is because it was me being dickish over technology...so it seemed fitting.)

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    The forums look so nice on this screen

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    in closing

buy a zune

• Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular
    I got an iPad 2. It's so shiny!

Is... is this what selling out feels like? I think I like it!

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Hey, SH? I was a dick to you on twitter the other day. I had a round or two by then and was feeling sassy.

Apologies, dude.

(the reason I'm sticking this here is because it was me being dickish over technology...so it seemed fitting.)

I noticed but didn't wanna say anything but it made me :[ for a bit

It wasn't so much 'a bloo bloo I want my iPad' as it was 'man I have worked in shipping logistics for your rival, FedEx, this product has been in your hands for a week ahead of time, you bungled this something fierce.' Wasn't the first time, either.

ps

retina display is gorgeous

This discussion has been closed.