As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

why are you fat SE++

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Wiet wrote: »
    I am 6'1 and 180 lbs if I converted it right? I don't really want to lose weight as much as I want to turn my fat into something better.

gold?

alchemy is bullshit man

god

get with the program

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    My boss weights literally twice as much as me, I found this out the other day.

Maybe even three times. I was all "wow".

what if she is actually 3 of you from alternate timelines combined together in some horrible science accident

• ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Flay wrote: »
    150 is about where I'm at right now (also 6'1"), but I was around 120 for a while in hospital.

Gaining 20 pounds on nothing but hospital food is not something I recommend.

Man what? I was 112 at 6 feet when I was hospitalized and I gained 20 pounds the one week I was there and it was great. They fed me so much food. It was just really expensive

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I've always been a larger lady.
    If you've seen my family, it's not really surprising. I'm actually the skinniest of that bunch.
    Currently, I'm at the lightest I've been since... pre-puberty? Still on the chubby side, but I don't mind too much. Suppose if I put my mind to it, I could lose 5-10 more, but not sure I feel like giving up baked goods or alcohol or my precious free time to do so.

skettios on
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    6', 230lb. I'm really unhappy with how I look, but I'm also really lazy. Just need to stop being dumb and get back on the Insanity program I spent so much money on.

I have decided these last 11 cigarettes will be it, then I'll restart when they're gone. Breathing is going to be a bitch all over again at the start.

Oh, just realized Monday will be perfect to start again. That's it! Gonna start keeping up with Fitocracy again too. Maybe this summer I won't feel gross taking off my shirt at the beach.

You have a doggy now! Jogging buddy!

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    One of these days I'll finally buy a scale.

Then I can find out exactly how fat I am.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    skettios wrote: »
    I've always been a larger lady.
    If you've seen my family, it's not really surprising. I'm actually the skinniest of that bunch.
    Currently, I'm at the lightest I've been since... pre-puberty? Still on the chubby side, but I don't mind too much. Suppose if I put my mind to it, I could lose 5-10 more, but not sure I feel like giving up baked goods or alcohol or my precious free time to do so.

Find an exercise that you find fun. Then it won't be a chore anymore. It is what I did

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    Yeah.

Listen to the pig.

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    6'1" 242, feel fucking great.

Found out I can deadlift twice my bodyweight two weeks ago, want to be able to deadlift triple my body weight.

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Wiet wrote: »
    I am 6'1 and 180 lbs if I converted it right? I don't really want to lose weight as much as I want to turn my fat into something better.

gold?

alchemy is bullshit man

god

get with the program

What the hell am I supposed to do with this sack full of Philosopher's Stones then?

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Defeat Voldemort

Tonkka wrote: »
    Yeah.

Listen to the pig.

I'm lean pork

• VicVic Registered User regular
    I am fat because I learned the secret to good simple pasta.

Boil spaghetti.
    Roughly chop your choice of aromatic vegetables such as garlic, red onion, olives (kalamata in particular), chilli peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
    Quickly fry the vegetables in lots of olive oil, pour in the pasta, cover in grated parmesan cheese.

I could eat this dish with very slight variations for a month and not get sick of it.

edited March 2012
    Add chopped bacon

Edit: not in an Internet "hurr bacon is the only food group you need/put it in everything" kind of way but spaghetti with veggies, bacon and Parmesan cheese is my favorite

Artreus on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    spaghetti aglio olio is as cheap, easy, quick and delicious as pasta gets

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I am fat because I am gonna die later and gonna have fun now

Instant gratification forever

7656367.jpg
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    skettios wrote: »
    godmode wrote: »
    6', 230lb. I'm really unhappy with how I look, but I'm also really lazy. Just need to stop being dumb and get back on the Insanity program I spent so much money on.

I have decided these last 11 cigarettes will be it, then I'll restart when they're gone. Breathing is going to be a bitch all over again at the start.

Oh, just realized Monday will be perfect to start again. That's it! Gonna start keeping up with Fitocracy again too. Maybe this summer I won't feel gross taking off my shirt at the beach.

You have a doggy now! Jogging buddy!

That is my plan eventually! But I've heard you can't run with dogs for long when they're puppies or their joints will get fucked up. Plus, she needs to learn to obey me better while we're walking before I can have her running with me.

• GravesGraves Registered User regular
    I am not fat but I am hungry

This is not a dig at you tlb, but someone said something like that to me a little while ago when I said I was trying to not drink soda. Like.. "life wouldn't be fun without some vices"

Well... I'm fucked up enough in general that my fitness level is one of the main things I got goin for me. I would not be able to deal with being fat/not being able to breathe on top of everything else

art I literally live for instant gratification and do not care about the consequences of anything I do ever

also I got literally nothing to lose and money can, in fact, buy you anything you could want or need

hookers, booze, shit food, and movies are all I need and want

I ain't making no mark on society, just gonna opine and write and maybe people will see it

if not, oh well, get drunk do it again

7656367.jpg
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I wash mahself with a rag ona stick.

Yeah what works for you works for you. I was just sayin it reminded me of a thing

I just drank a whoel bunch of Henny and Kool Aid (don't) and I kind of want McDonalds. Should I try to walk thru the drive thru or what are ya'll's predictions on that whole thing.

Don't walk through the drive thru.

walk it graves

if they say no

play the race card

7656367.jpg
    Yeah they won't serve you.

I mean, I feel like I could easily reason that "Hey senor, i have been drinking mucho and I know this is a DRIVE thru but I am past the legal limit to drive, so I figured it would be a better idea if I just walked over here to get some munchies thank you" but I know in my brain that they are stupid

They wont service you.

Well do any of you guys wanna go on a mickey deez run?

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    They wont service you.

I'll service anyone

JtgVX0H.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    i'm fat because I drive to chicago for deep dish pizza

• OdenOden Registered User regular
    art I literally live for instant gratification and do not care about the consequences of anything I do ever

also I got literally nothing to lose and money can, in fact, buy you anything you could want or need

hookers, booze, shit food, and movies are all I need and want

I ain't making no mark on society, just gonna opine and write and maybe people will see it

if not, oh well, get drunk do it again

are you familiar with novel money by martin amis

no should I be

7656367.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    At one stage I was 165 and 6footsix.

Now I weigh more.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Vic wrote: »
    I am fat because I learned the secret to good simple pasta.

Boil spaghetti.
    Roughly chop your choice of aromatic vegetables such as garlic, red onion, olives (kalamata in particular), chilli peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
    Quickly fry the vegetables in lots of olive oil, pour in the pasta, cover in grated parmesan cheese.

I could eat this dish with very slight variations for a month and not get sick of it.

Anchovies and capers.

You are missing out.

• OdenOden Registered User regular
    no should I be

I think you would like it, the main character is you

wait a minute

do i die horribly in the end of this book

it's subtitled "a suicide note" after all

oden are you wishing ill upon me

7656367.jpg