As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ah did naht hit her! Ah did naht! Oh, hai [Chat]!

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    itt feral admits roommate voyeurism

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Oh Fox News:

fnc-taxesatpump.jpg

It took forever to realize that that is way closer to 50% taxes visually. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with that, I thought maybe the $3.83 was the taxes.

It double counts state taxes. Technically triple counts since the national average for gas usually includes taxes.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Haha forgot I'm not allowed to wear shorts to work. Whatever.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Fox News uses flat out wrong and deceptive reporting practices.

In other news,

Organichu loves Pussy
    Elendil is lonely
    and Mim is a crepper

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Ludious wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    I hear it's alright to eat ground beef uncooked, as long as you chug a whole bottle of red wine afterward

i am very suspicious of this advice.
    Only because you need things like "evidence"

and "proof"

WELL HERE YOU GO SHEEPLE

http://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

top comment:

GAYS IN OUR WATER SUPPLY

Tav on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    you make a good point feral. i just don't use my phone for much data-heavy stuff.

if there were filters for the camera that made things look more natural instead of weird or monochrome, i'd take more pictures.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    itt feral admits roommate voyeurism

I don't have a roommate and the last time I did nudity around the house wasn't a big deal soooooooooo

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Oh Fox News:

fnc-taxesatpump.jpg

It took forever to realize that that is way closer to 50% taxes visually. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with that, I thought maybe the $3.83 was the taxes.

It double counts state taxes. Technically triple counts since the national average for gas usually includes taxes.

I didn't even see that. There is too much else going on in that that is suspect.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I just had the best spam message, from a doctor, titled "please see attached proposal".

It took all my will power not to see attached proposal

Once you've seen attached proposal, you can't unsee it.

Attached proposal is the goatse of Unwanted Commerce :(

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    you make a good point feral. i just don't use my phone for much data-heavy stuff.

if there were filters for the camera that made things look more natural instead of weird or monochrome, i'd take more pictures.

Try the Camera360 app! It's pretty good.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    I didn't think I'd miss having a physical keyboard, but I sometimes do.

The touchscreen is less reliable and I can only use one finger at a time with a 'swipe' style input. Also, sometimes I'll by typing and lean far enough that the H/V axis flips and it would be cool if I could lock that on the fly, but that's more of a nitpick.

you can change they keyboard rather easily with swype. Go into swype settings (long press on the bottom left of the screen) and then input methods.

I actually use GO Keyboard. Is Swype awesome and free?

It's awesome and currently in beta

you can register here: http://beta.swype.com/android/create/

not sure if it'll stay free once it's no longer in beta, but I'd definitely pay for it

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    wait

is 'chu loves pussy' my new thing?

thank god i've finally escaped the gun nut primary association

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    wait

is 'chu loves pussy' my new thing?

thank god i've finally escaped the gun nut primary association

zionist pussy lover, technically

• Options
    Feral wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    Unboxing a Galaxy Nexus... this thing is large.

I was thinking of getting one and then I saw there was no expandable memory and said "what is this? an iPhone?"

I don't understand why somebody would buy an Android without a keyboard or an SD slot.

I don't understand why anyone would need a keyboard or an SD slot. I have an Android phone and it has an SD slot but I have no need of it.

My phone is also my primary MP3 player and has very little internal storage.

• Options
    The Magnetic Fields' new album is basically a tribute to coke-tinged 80s new wave

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Man, Microsoft sure does like to make it more and more difficult to set Google as the default search provider in IE. Not that it would matter, except I rebuild a lot of systems.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Sylvain-Serre-IMG_9085_1332134255.jpg

This guy is a boss.

• Options
    In the future, our internet handles will be assigned at birth

• Options
    edited March 2012

You want to call your son ANUSDESTROYER666? Sir, we're going to call child protection agencies.

Tav on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

It's not a huge deal, and I'll admit it can be a bit of an inconvenience. A physical shock can cause the SD card to unmount spontaneously. I fix it by just removing it and reinserting it (and waiting about 60 seconds for the phone to mount it again).

If I plug in via USB cable and set the phone to allow data transfer (so the PC sees it as a removable storage device), I can do the same thing without an SD card.

I'm mostly just one of those physical keyboard snobs.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Uncensored footage of Feral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KvemMojiTk

It's true.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

You want to call your son ANUSDESTROYER666? Sir, we're going to call child protective agencies.

More like calling parents protective agency. That babby is evil!

• Options
    ignoring them listing my major incorrectly (and my degree type, the incompetent fuckers):

watstatus.png

i think this means i am officially a college student and can now register classes!

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    ignoring them listing my major incorrectly (and my degree type, the incompetent fuckers):

watstatus.png

i think this means i am officially a college student and can now register classes!

:^:

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

watstatus.png

May God have mercy on your soul.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    I hear it's alright to eat ground beef uncooked, as long as you chug a whole bottle of red wine afterward

and "proof"

WELL HERE YOU GO SHEEPLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

WAKE UP

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »

and "proof"

WELL HERE YOU GO SHEEPLE

WAKE UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdNdjF-htY

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Your CC website thing looks like mine.

• Options
    All CC's look the same

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    it's too bad none of you fuckers live in my city, i have so much expensive booze i would like to share

• Options
    It also looks exactly like tulane's...

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    It also looks exactly like tulane's...

Because it likely has the same vendor providing that software. Likely CBORD or Blackboard.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    This should start some fights:

percentage-reading-proficiency-2011-oped-pepg.jpg

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    That fight's been ragin for a while now Deek

• Options

and "proof"

WELL HERE YOU GO SHEEPLE

WAKE UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfCgij8sN_A&feature=related

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    what does the green line represent

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    why seems to make sense to me

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

I'm assuming it's an average of some sort, and they just stopped the graph at that point, since there's only about half of the states listed on there and probably a few more countries.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

I think it represents synthesis

This discussion has been closed.