As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] The Original and the Best! Now with Extra Graphics!

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    I think that there may be enough interest for a second game. If someone was willing to host it, of course.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Speaking of second things, it's time for that most special of seconds...

ROUND TWO

For my next trick...
    • I will pull a tiny horse out of a really cool hat.
    • I will pull world peace out of an erection lasting longer than four hours.
    • I will pull a Super-Soaker™ full of cat pee out of a mopey zoo lion.
    • I will pull a micropenis out of natural male enhancement.
    • I will pull flying sex snakes out of kids with ass cancer.
    • I will pull nocturnal emissions out of Morgan Freeman's voice.
    • I will pull the Jews out of bitches.
    • I will pull a good sniff out of altar boys.

Card Czar @Telnaior, it is your solemn duty to determine which among these many offerings is the one most deserving of an awesome point. Make your judgement!

simonwolf on
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I am actually stunned at how straight the first one played it.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I'm not even playing but... I really like the Morgan Freeman one :D

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    Niiiiiice. Good selections.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Really tough choice for Telnaior. I'd pick world peace out of an erection lasting longer than four hours, which is just barely above nocturnal emissions out of Morgan Freeman's voice, but most of these are really good.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Nice choice overall. The erections, nocturnal emissions, and altar boys are the best, imho.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Now the real question becomes, who here is being honest, and who here is secretly promoting their own submission in a shameless attempt to garner points

I know who you are

simonwolf on
  • Options
    For some reason, the Jews out of bitches is the one that I keep going back to. It makes no sense, and yet....

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    OMG "I will pull foreskin out of the Jews" would have killed me. Literally I would be dead.

Cayrus on
    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• Options
    TelnaiorTelnaior Registered User regular
    Such a hard choice :(
    Uh...
    Uh...
    UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH...
    The Jews!

• Options
    edited March 2012
    The Card Czar, in all his, uh, "infinite wisdom", selects the Rasputin-esque "I will pull the Jews out of bitches" as his favourite for the round, granting Mim one awesome point, and leaving the other entrants to ponder if this system is really all that accurate.

New hands incoming, and I leave you all to ponder the best answer to this question:

What's my secret power?

tzeentchling is the Card Czar for this round.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    I'm not even playing but... I really like the Morgan Freeman one :D

Yeah, I thought that would have worked..... Oh well!

• Options
    I think I've got a winner (although I've thought that twice now). :rotate:

• Options
    CARD CZAR DEMANDS TRIBUTES!

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Yeah I really liked my last one so I'll probably have no chance this go round.

• Options
    WTB quicker rounds, pst

• Options
    Waiting on two more submissions before the round can progress.

• Options
    laaaaaaaaaaaaame

• Options
    CARD CZAR WILL SMITE THE LATE SUBMITTERS!

• Options
    One more to come! I will not name and shame them, since it is still less than a day since I put up the round, and I did technically say we'd be aiming for one round per day. They know who they are!

• Options
    CARD CZAR DEMANDS SUBMISSION(S)!

• Options
    It has now officially been 24 hours since the last round was posted!

@Lucedes is guilty of the crime of not submitting a card.

I leave his sentence to the people of the game - does he get skipped over this round? Does he get subjected to a full five minutes hate from everyone else in the game? I do not know, and frankly, I do not mind in any case.

So, someone tell me what should be done here, and it'll become the precedent for any future cases where one or more people fail to submit a card in time.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    You could just skip him. Means he doesn't get a chance at an awesome point for the round. Or you could throw in one of his cards at random. I kinda like the latter a little more. If he misses another round, you could always replace him with someone who wanted to get in after the game filled up.

• Options
    I like the random card idea, unless that one happens to win, lol

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    This game is AWESOME (with red and yellow sauce!)
    Best game ever... I so want in if there is a Game 2!

• Options
    Id say skip. Two failures to submit a card in a row or three failures overall should result in being ejected from the game.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Aw shit, was that the real question?

It was so lame I was sure a real thing was coming later.

Sorry everyone :(

Lucedes on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Also, as precedent-setting, I'd say skip after 24.

DQ after too many skips sounds fair.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    You could just submit something now instead of being skipped :P

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    This thread pleases me. Post faster, that I may giggle.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Lucedes wrote: »
    Aw shit, was that the real question?

It was so lame I was sure a real thing was coming later.

Sorry everyone :(

Please be advised that I will only ever post real questions for the round in the bold, large size font. What kind of monster do you think I am?

That said, I will accept your late submission, but let this be a lesson to you!

In any case, it's time for...

ROUND THREE

What's my secret power?

• My secret power is whipping it out.
    • My secret power is dick fingers.
    • My secret power is an Oedipus complex.
    • My secret power is 8 oz. of sweet Mexican black-tar heroin.
    • My secret power is land mines.
    • My secret power is white privilege.
    • My secret power is authentic Mexican cuisine.
    • My secret power is forgetting the Alamo.

Card Czar @tzeentchling, which of these pitiful, sniveling offerings is most deserving of your kudos?

simonwolf on
  • Options
    DICK FINGERS

Or maybe Forgetting the Alamo. That one made me lol a bit. Man, I need to step up my game here.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Personally, a secret power of Oedipus Complex is pretty funny.

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    White privilege

Lol

BobCesca on
  • Options
    White privledge is a power, but not a secret one. To be fair, so is whipping it out. Like that's a secret, please.
    Authentic Mexican cuisine is delicious, but not a great power if I had to choose one.
    Everyone knows that sweet Mexican black-tar heroin is what makes you develop secret powers, but is not the power itself.
    An Oedipus complex is more a weakness than a power.
    Land mines are bad and you should feel bad.

The last two are tough to choose from. But as amusing as forgetting the Alamo is (and honestly, having seen it, it's not that big a thing to me),
    CARD CZAR CHOOSES DICK FINGERS.

CARD CZAR HAS SPOKEN!

• Options
    At least Bob liked mine. :( I will show you all how's its done when I'm Card Czar.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Ah well, I can live with second place :P

• Options
    towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    I want to play this so badly
    I will gladly join a second game if it's hosted.