As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pre-Pax Bar Crawl] Pokecrawl Episode 3: A Brand New World!

• Options
    AthenaAthena Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    So we finished prototyping the new starters, you can reserve one to pick up at the crawl or buy one off of Etsy, Order by march 28th if you want it shipped to you before the con. 000g4c48

Go here to order Remember to mention the Poke crawl and 20% of the proceeds will go to child's play.

Athena on
  • Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    Important Announcements

Team Blue Gold has 10 spots currently open. These will be filled on a first post, first served basis. After that the crawl will be completely filled.

Both groups in Team Yellow and Team Blue Gold are in need of additional leaders. I do prefer that volunteers for Professor positions have attended previous crawls and that I know you. Please PM me if interested.

• Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    In slightly less important announcement news:

Buttons and scorecards have arrived. The look fantasssttiiiccccc. Big thanks to Sexy Cyndaquil for getting them done so quickly. And for anyone wondering about the Team Green buttons it came out great.

ArsonBro should have the routes posted shortly so everyone will know where to head.

That's all I really have for now. Keep working on those shirt designs. They look fantastic.

See you all in 2 weeks!

• Options
    browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO GO!

we've already got 23 shirts 'reserved' but I know we can do better! c'mon team blue - you know you want to look dead sexy with this boozin totodile on your chest -

option_1small_onmodel.jpg

PM browncoatbeth, peasantdave, or lucazzo by 11:59pm with your name, # of tees, and size!

you newcomers too! now that team blue gold is open again, show your appreciation with a team blue tee!

browncoatbeth on

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
  • Options
    Boo Car KeyBoo Car Key Registered User regular
    Can I please add a +1 for Team Blue Gold, thanks

• Options
    BallisticChickBallisticChick Registered User regular
    !Totodile GOLD +1 Please!

• Options
    ProeliatorProeliator Registered User regular
    Sign me up for team blue gold! Wooooooo!

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    folkit wrote: »
    I'm on Team Yellow and I'd love if we had a team shirt, but I have zero art skills so I can't really step up to the plate. Anybody? Bueller?

Also, changed my profile picture on here to reflect how excited I am for this crawl. It'll be my first. Can't wait to drink with you guys. :)

I also lack artistic talents but would certainly throw money at a shirt...

• Options
    goodtimeshaxorgoodtimeshaxor Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I choose you Totodile (gold)

goodtimeshaxor on
    Indie dev of Lawnmower Challenge | Android Free | iOS | Amazon
    @LunarPeter
  • Options
    Certain.shade.of.greenCertain.shade.of.green Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    I'm on Team Yellow and I'd love if we had a team shirt, but I have zero art skills so I can't really step up to the plate. Anybody? Bueller?

Also, changed my profile picture on here to reflect how excited I am for this crawl. It'll be my first. Can't wait to drink with you guys. :)

I also lack artistic talents but would certainly throw money at a shirt...

If you are cool with the way the team green one came out I'll try and get something out just like that for team yellow. Maybe I'll just do one for each.

Certain.shade.of.green on
  • Options
    ArighArigh Registered User regular
    Someone needs to do a Team Red shirt! You know, something like this, but actually good! (And with permissions, since I was just yoinking pictures left and right off google)kPNi8.jpg

• Options
    boozysmurfboozysmurf Registered User regular
    Some of us from Yellow are goin'... Well, we have plan. :) That's all we're saying for now. But definitely too expensive on a per-shirt basis to spread around.

• Options
    folkitfolkit Lucille Bluth is my spirit animal. FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    boozysmurf wrote: »
    Some of us from Yellow are goin'... Well, we have plan. :) That's all we're saying for now. But definitely too expensive on a per-shirt basis to spread around.

Well, then, I'm still hoping that someone on Team Yellow with decent shirt-designing skills is able to make something. Crossin' my fingers.

folkit on
  • Options
    RastRast Keene NHRegistered User regular
    So I'm confused. Are there two green team shirt designs?

Pax East 2015: Hotel [X] Passes [X] PokeCrawl [ ] Pure Joy [X]
  • Options
    EQVEQV Spaceteam Champ 2013 Registered User regular
    I choose you - Totodile! (Gold) +1

TOURNAMENT CHAMPION - SPACETEAM, PAX EAST 2013
    Team Yellow (S) 2013 - The Ampharos Association
    Pokécrawl Episode 4

Team Blue (G) 2012 - The Fightin' Totodiles
    Pokécrawl Episode 3

PAX East 2012 - Rookie - Saturday, April 7
    PAX East 2013 - Twice as Nice - March 22-24
  • Options
    MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    Rast wrote: »

It doesn't seem like anyone is actually taking the initiative to have them done, seems much more like a "here's a design if you want to get one made" type thing.
    I have a feeling that team blue will be the only team getting into it enough to have shirts made.

• Options
    King of MarsKing of Mars A freak among weirdos A city in my mindRegistered User regular
    MxWood wrote: »

It doesn't seem like anyone is actually taking the initiative to have them done, seems much more like a "here's a design if you want to get one made" type thing.
    I have a feeling that team blue will be the only team getting into it enough to have shirts made.

The rest of us are too preoccupied with booze, apparently.

Writhe your naked ass to the mindless groove.
    twitter //
    3DS: 2492-5478-6311 // Steam & WiiU: kingofmars2099
  • Options
    ItsIanKItsIanK Registered User regular
    If Blue Gold has been opened up...WHY HAS IT NOT ALREADY FILLED!

Perhaps people do not understand how AWESOME it's going to be.

For those who have not attended the crawl before allow me to make this clear: The camaraderie is worth the hangover the next day. And not to mention the hangover is fully optional! Even if you don't make it through all the challenges, you'll have some awesome new friends and acquaintances. If you are on the fence about it, just jump in and give it a shot. If you aren't enjoying yourself all you have lost is an hour or so and you just duck out early. I just have my doubts you'll want to duck out. The slots filled as quick as they did for a reason.

And on that note, can't wait to see all my fellow team members on the crawl! 3 weeks folks!

• Options
    ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    And for anyone wondering about the Team Green buttons it came out great.

ArsonBro should have the routes posted shortly so everyone will know where to head.

That's all I really have for now. Keep working on those shirt designs. They look fantastic.

See you all in 2 weeks!

Stoked!

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • Options
    only three more hours to order shirts!! get your info to me by 11:59pm. last call!

(I promise no more spamming the boards after this!) ;) it's all in the name of child's play, of course!

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
  • Options
    edited March 2012

My design is actually meant for a friend of mine who wanted a design of some type. Being so close to the crawl I just put it up on the site so that it can be used by anyone who likes it. I quite fancy it myself and will be sporting it as well.

Well, then, I'm still hoping that someone on Team Yellow with decent shirt-designing skills is able to make something. Crossin' my fingers.

Team Yellow, I present to you the following!
    epwJm.jpg

Certain.shade.of.green on
  • Options
    FaderFader Registered User regular
    I'm assuming no sunglasses this year for Blue? I think I still have my pair from last year and my shirt.

• Options
    PrinnysaurusRexPrinnysaurusRex TexasRegistered User regular
    I choose you Totodile! Team Blue-Gold +1 :3

• Options
    SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    Fader wrote: »
    I'm assuming no sunglasses this year for Blue? I think I still have my pair from last year and my shirt.

the glasses were harder to get rid of the extras. I ended up with like 5 pairs in my pocket at the end of the night. (I will not be responsible for sunglasses ever again)

Blue will always be into the shirts Rentfn started this the first year and we have had a design every year now. There will always be shirts for team blue it will happen every time.

Lastly for those on blue look foward to another great year and keep your eyes open for all the great stuff planned :)

• Options
    AdamnAdamn Registered User new member
    I choose you Totodile! Team Blue-Gold +1

• Options
    Team blue shirts have been ordered! Thanks to everyone who is participating! At least 35 of us will be stylishly clad in totodile emblazened shirts. :)

One minor thing - I did not know this until I carried the order all the way through (and I apologize for that) - for the 7 of you who ordered 3XL shirts, your shirts will be one dollar more expensive ($16). I am so sorry I didn't warn you before you ordered, but the initial quote they sent did not tell me 3XL was more expensive. I hope that's ok.

Anyway - woot! Team blue shirts are in the works! :)

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    One minor thing - I did not know this until I carried the order all the way through (and I apologize for that) - for the 7 of you who ordered 3XL shirts, your shirts will be one dollar more expensive ($16). I am so sorry I didn't warn you before you ordered, but the initial quote they sent did not tell me 3XL was more expensive. I hope that's ok.
    No worries - those of us who wear 3XL shirts are used to that kind of thing. Thanks for putting this together!

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    gfishgfish Ottawa, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    So here is what I came up with for the Green Team ....

That design is good for each of the four colors. I'd throw down for a non-color specific one. Awesome job.

-- PokeTron: Ampharos
  • Options

If nothing else, I think Boozy and I can probably bring you something in Yellow and lightning-pokemon.

If we WERE having shirts, a yellow version of the choo-choo-choose you would be PERFECT, IMHO. I couldn't wear it at the crawl, but I'd still pop for one.

• Options
    MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    Singollo wrote: »
    Fader wrote: »
    I'm assuming no sunglasses this year for Blue? I think I still have my pair from last year and my shir IIt.

the glasses were harder to get rid of the extras. I ended up with like 5 pairs in my pocket at the end of the night. (I will not be responsible for sunglasses ever again)

Blue will always be into the shirts Rentfn started this the first year and we have had a design every year now. There will always be shirts for team blue it will happen every time.

Lastly for those on blue look foward to another great year and keep your eyes open for all the great stuff planned :)

Yeah I was on team blue last year, still have my shirt somewhere.

• Options
    gfish wrote: »
    If nothing else, I think Boozy and I can probably bring you something in Yellow and lightning-pokemon.

If we WERE having shirts, a yellow version of the choo-choo-choose you would be PERFECT, IMHO. I couldn't wear it at the crawl, but I'd still pop for one.

No love for the yellow design I threw out there eh :(

• Options
    folkitfolkit Lucille Bluth is my spirit animal. FloridaRegistered User regular

Oh, I have/can make yellow things if that's the situation. Being a nerd girl/nerd burlesquer, crafting things pretty much comes with the territory. My current challenge is a Star Wars sundress.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

My design is actually meant for a friend of mine who wanted a design of some type. Being so close to the crawl I just put it up on the site so that it can be used by anyone who likes it. I quite fancy it myself and will be sporting it as well.

epwJm.jpg

How do I turn my money into a shirt with this image? TELL ME!

• Options

I'm not against it, but I'm already costuming up, so the generic 'pokecrawl 2012' and just a pokeball appealed to me. Team Yellow usually has lots of costumes rather than shirts (although we came with about 8 pikachu-face shirts the first time).

• Options
    Exodus1Exodus1 MarylandRegistered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »

epwJm.jpg

How do I turn my money into a shirt with this image? TELL ME!

cafepress

• Options
  • Options
    aikoeaikoe Registered User regular
    It looks like the bar crawl is closed...? This is what I get for letting real life get in the way and not getting on the forums in a couple months.

Are there going to be people going out drinking as a group who aren't part of the bar crawl? And if so, where are they? :\

PAX East 2014: 3-Day Pass [X] | Hotel Room [X] | Transportation [X] | Time Off [X] | Costume [ ]
    NEED TWO ROOMS IN THE WESTIN ON THURSDAY NIGHT! Please PM me!
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012

OH MY GOD YES! Green shirt is being purchased.

edit: Looking at the shirt on the site, it looks like it says "Team Super Queen" :-\

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    mcslantymcslanty Registered User regular
    I'll probably rock the same team green stuff I wore last 2 years for continuity sake. bulba hat with my green me > you shirt. although the shirt Certain.shade.of. linked looks pretty great...

• Options
    testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular

I'm not against it, but I'm already costuming up, so the generic 'pokecrawl 2012' and just a pokeball appealed to me. Team Yellow usually has lots of costumes rather than shirts (although we came with about 8 pikachu-face shirts the first time).

I'll still be rocking one of the aforementioned shirts. Possibly a hat, if I get ambitious.

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23