As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fibonacci doodle [chat]

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh boy. Friend calls me up: "I'm feeling like shit. Lets pick up some wine and hang out." She proceeds to POUND through a bottle of wine and crack open another I have in my fridge in less than, I dunno, 150 minutes? Had to pick her up and drop her in my bed.

I am PRAYING I don't go back in there and find vomit everywhere.

Podly.

Danger Zone.

(Bucket STAT)

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Oh boy. Friend calls me up: "I'm feeling like shit. Lets pick up some wine and hang out." She proceeds to POUND through a bottle of wine and crack open another I have in my fridge in less than, I dunno, 150 minutes? Had to pick her up and drop her in my bed.

hey so where is your new job at

PRESUMING that I get it

Two block from my apartment. AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS.

This is only part time though. I'm gonna be working at another place that just got an ok times review because my buddy is the sous there and has been hounding for me to come for for him.

Both places seem busy, so I'm hoping to work 4-5 days and make pretty good cash. I'm really excited about the place in my hood. It's the only "nice/cool" spot in my neighborhood, so it's always packed. And everyone that works there is a douchey hipster. Pretty sure I can take it over in like a few weeks.

nice! no more yerba?

your other post inspired me so I'm gonna polish off this bottle of wine

except there will be no vomiting because I am a lady

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    also she's totally gonna vomit

Yeah, I know.

She was also complaining about her internet bf and casually dumping her drunk ass on my person. Which is cool and all, I like being the male friend you can feel comfortable around. But I've just had a bunch of supposed "just friends" get really physical lately and it's just frustrating.

BLAH

C'est la vie.

How are you, dear?

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Thinking about getting a haircut

Thinking about getting it cut really short, like boy short, and then using hair supplies and hair clips and stuff

Also thinking about changing my major

Thinking about a lot of things

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    OMG psych is back

omg

i didn't know and now i have FOUR OF THEM to watch

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    michigan state

44 points?

REALLY?

jesus

just, scoring 22 points per half at the highest level of collegiate basketball

np np

Yeah, I know.

She was also complaining about her internet bf and casually dumping her drunk ass on my person. Which is cool and all, I like being the male friend you can feel comfortable around. But I've just had a bunch of supposed "just friends" get really physical lately and it's just frustrating.

BLAH

C'est la vie.

How are you, dear?

I ate too much today

gonna try to work out at 6 AM tomorrow

I did it once! it was awful

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

Podly.

Danger Zone.

(Bucket STAT)

hahaha the funny thing is that we were watching archer and that episode!

at SIG: Yeah, the head bartender needed more shifts so I kinda got shafted. And that was cool! Because my buddy is the chef/owner of a nearby place that has been trying to get me to work for him for months, so I went to him told him "lets do it!" and then when I left he was all "I'm.......so sorry. I don't have a spot right now."

Luckily I know a lot of people. I'm short on cash though, so I've had to be frugal. Blah.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1

Yeah, I know.

BLAH

C'est la vie.

How are you, dear?

I ate too much today

I did that once. After a night of drinking. It was awful.

I haven't been good these last two weeks with workouts because I fucked up my foot.

I have been bordering on manorexia, though, and that's pretty awesome.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    oh good well I'm glad I didn't send my lesbian friends to yerba thinking you were there

they were randomly in NYC last weekend

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    OMG psych is back

omg

i didn't know and now i have FOUR OF THEM to watch

I am super behind in that show and I really shouldn't be. James Roday is hilarious, Dule Hill is awesome, and Maggie Lawson is super cute.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth

Yeah, I know.

BLAH

C'est la vie.

How are you, dear?

I ate too much today

I haven't been good these last two weeks with workouts because I fucked up my foot.

what'd you do to your foot!

Racist confession: I thought the black dude on psych and the black dude on 30 rock were the same person until...

...5 minutes ago when I just looked it up...

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Racist confession: I thought the black dude on psych and the black dude on 30 rock were the same person until...

i thought la reid and randy jackson were the same person

i'm still sort of thinking that they are and the entire internet is trying to race-guilt-trip me

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    im getting so fat, slowly, and its now noticeable

but i will deal with eating healthy and going to the gym again after i get back from japan

and i was doing so well!

but in japan i'm going to eat and drink everything

poo

I have been told by two (separate) black gentleman that I look like Tom Cruise.

I assure you, I do not.

So... feel better.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

he was the black dude on west wing.

its okay podly they look similar

one has a skinnier head

poo
    it may look like there's a lot of wine left in this bottle

but it is a skinny bottle

Yeah, I know.

BLAH

C'est la vie.

How are you, dear?

I ate too much today

Oh I've always had this microfracture that I need to worry about and when I was running last week I stepped on a loose brick and that really fucked it up. I'm fine. I just don't want to go see a doctor/physical therapist so I'm waiting until I know it's ok. I"ll start running again last week.

And, yeah, since I'm still on good terms with everyone at yerba, my manager has been sending lots of funny texts about people coming to see me and being like "oh... I thought Conor was working tonight"

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    this is just fucking crazy. my aunt's bff (who lives with us) was apparently molested as a child and now she's doing crazy shit like carving 'you told on me' and 'slut' into her arm and then insisting it was the guy who touched her who did it, and he appeared suddenly in her bedroom and shit etc

this lady is a really close family friend and we all care about her but i think it's absolutely time that she looks at some sort of institutional stay. not only is she a serious danger to her own welfare here, but kids often come into this house. shit's not ok.

Yeah, I know.

BLAH

C'est la vie.

How are you, dear?

I ate too much today

Oh I've always had this microfracture that I need to worry about and when I was running last week I stepped on a loose brick and that really fucked it up. I'm fine. I just don't want to go see a doctor/physical therapist so I'm waiting until I know it's ok. I"ll start running again last week.

And, yeah, since I'm still on good terms with everyone at yerba, my manager has been sending lots of funny texts about people coming to see me and being like "oh... I thought Conor was working tonight"
    I would turn around and leave

no Conor no $$

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

he was the black dude on west wing.

Yeah, he's pretty good at the token black dude thing, I think he would've been a fantastic twofer.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
    its okay podly they look similar

one has a skinnier head

plus they all look the same, anyway.

Morena Baccarin is married to a guy who is not as attractive as I am.

This is both depressing and encouraging at the same time.

Organichu wrote: »
    this is just fucking crazy. my aunt's bff (who lives with us) was apparently molested as a child and now she's doing crazy shit like carving 'you told on me' and 'slut' into her arm and then insisting it was the guy who touched her who did it, and he appeared suddenly in her bedroom and shit etc

this lady is a really close family friend and we all care about her but i think it's absolutely time that she looks at some sort of institutional stay. not only is she a serious danger to her own welfare here, but kids often come into this house. shit's not ok.

the fuck!?

someone tell me i disgust them

poo

call county mental health crisis line?

• PonyPony Registered User regular

make some phone calls

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Podly are these places I could bother you at

I just weighed myself

you disgust me

Yeah, I know.

BLAH

C'est la vie.

How are you, dear?

I ate too much today

I would turn around and leave

no Conor no $$

haha you're a sweetheart

At shaz: when I get some more money from work, let's be workout bros. I've lost a good amount of weight in 2012 from a good diet and an ok exercise regime, but while I've lost weight it's not really fit looking.

Maybe some body weight stuff we can just do in prospect park or something.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Chu are you just making horrible family shit up for attention?

Because if not you might want to check out the history of the property you live on because I think it is at the center of a hellmouth or something.

i think you are wonderful.

edited March 2012

Have you seen who Christina Hendricks is married to?

Ridiculous!

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    edited March 2012
    im not prepared for my big job interview and it is poop sad and i am the worst

yeah pods im fucking getting back into it in april

i get back from japan april 16

then i am back at it 100%

i'm going to try and 50% it next week

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    im not prepared for my big job interview and it is poop sad and i am the worst

yeah pods im fucking getting back into it in april

i get back from japan april 16

then i am back at it 100%

i'm going to try and 50% it next week

get outta here go prepare!

TehSloth wrote: »

Ridiculous!

there is no justice.

TehSloth wrote: »

Ridiculous!

I know! No amount of personality or big dickedness can explain it, these ladies must have some serious issues that these guys stumbled upon and are using for their own personal gain.

This discussion has been closed.