As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] Concerts in Boston around PAX EAST

CtrlAltDftCtrlAltDft LuisRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
I was wondering if any PAX EAST goers that will be in Boston early are interested in seeing some bands. On Tuesday, April 3rd, Enter Shikari will be playing at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston and on the next day, Wednesday, April 4th, SBTRKT will be playing at the same venue.

The Venue's website thedise.com/
Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not A Winner youtube.com/watch?v=wngyXhTx4pc&ob=av3e
SBTRKT - Wildfire youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUINbi4wSY

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    Captain Spaulding IICaptain Spaulding II [E] Marlborough, MARegistered User regular
    This may not fall in with the topic specifically, but I think it fits the spirit of it.

The Protomen and MC Frontalot will be performing Monday night across the river in Cambridge at the Middle East Downstairs. I'm excited to see if they decide to share the stage for any songs.

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    All I can say about Sorry You're not a Winner: Dem Claps.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    ottoman673ottoman673 Registered User regular
    I'd LOVE to see Enter Shikari, again... I've seen them twice now. Unfortunately, i'll be in Boston a couple days late..

I like your taste in music, though.

PAX East 2012 Checklist: [x] 3 Day Pass [x] Time off Work [x] Flight [x] Hotel
  • Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    This may not fall in with the topic specifically, but I think it fits the spirit of it.

The Protomen and MC Frontalot will be performing Monday night across the river in Cambridge at the Middle East Downstairs. I'm excited to see if they decide to share the stage for any songs.

That is the Monday AFTER PAX, not before :)

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    Captain Spaulding IICaptain Spaulding II [E] Marlborough, MARegistered User regular
    Oh, I forgot to specify that in my post, sorry. That's what I get for posting when tired.

• Options
    ChuckerChucker From now on, call me Big Boss! MarylandRegistered User regular
    I know it's not before, but Freezepop is playing Saturday at Brighton Music Hall. Doors at 8.

• Options
    Shoot HereShoot Here Registered User new member
    Mastodon and Opeth are playing at the Orpheum the night before. I will be there and it will be awesome.

• Options
    LTAcostaLTAcosta Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Kiashien wrote: »

That is the Monday AFTER PAX, not before :)

Cursive is playing there the Monday before PAX. I will be there for that.

AN9buWz.png
  • Options
    CtrlAltDftCtrlAltDft Luis Registered User regular
    Just wanted to let you guys know RJD2 is playing the Paradise Rock Club in Boston the Sunday night of PAX.

• Options
    aeonfluxaeonflux Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    Freezepop isn't playing PAX, but they have a show over at Brighton Music Hall in Allston! I'm definitely going! who else is!? maybe we can carpool/cabpool?

NEW-gHall-brighton-4-7-320x503.jpg
    ticketmaster.com/event/01004858B739A9A4?c=rmk-lnneweng_web_gentlemenhall_bmh_022712

aeonflux on
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Mastodon & Opeth at the Orpheum on Thursday. Missing it to go on the pokecrawl.
    Didn't know about the Freezepop show, but I know a few people that'll be interested. Thanks @Aeonflux

5I7JEDi.png