As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fibonacci doodle [chat]

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I banged Kaiden and he followed me round like a beaten spaniel. What an idiot I was. Liara was right there, all blue and smart and sexy. But no. Kaiden wants to talk about his feelings now I bet.

ME3 Spoiler
    I romanced Cortez. It was really cute when I went up to him to talk and he said he couldn't concentrate with me around. <3

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I have yet to shower after my gym visit. I am the smell.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Young fat kids who eat cake are young, dumb, and full of crumbs.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    The first aliens we make contact with need to look really aesthetically pleasing, or else I will likely become space racist for reals.

Fat chance of peaceful action if we get first contacted by a race that looks like spiders, seriously. I would start shooting before they even landed.

I image if lets say the Turians came here but were all peaceful and zen and wanted to share their secrets. We would fuck that up the minute we seen their face.

This new subway station built in the middle of nowhere is young, dumb, and full of bums.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The first aliens we make contact with need to look really aesthetically pleasing, or else I will likely become space racist for reals.

Fat chance of peaceful action if we get first contacted by a race that looks like spiders, seriously. I would start shooting before they even landed.

I image if lets say the Turians came here but were all peaceful and zen and wanted to share their secrets. We would fuck that up the minute we seen their face.

klaatu barata nikto

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Dragon Age Origins is kind of fun in that I can be 'fuck you, human' in like every conversation.

And in reverse, I played as human noble. You got to make every single elf feel privileged that they walked away from a conversation alive at all.

"OH I'M SORRY, WE DISAGREE? I AM A HUMAN NOBLE DOGG, U WANT TO GET CUT?"

PSN: Honkalot
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2012
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I banged Kaiden and he followed me round like a beaten spaniel. What an idiot I was. Liara was right there, all blue and smart and sexy. But no. Kaiden wants to talk about his feelings now I bet.

ME3 Spoiler
    I romanced Cortez. It was really cute when I went up to him to talk and he said he couldn't concentrate with me around. <3

Ha!
    I actually romanced Traynor as well, but reloaded because I thought a romance with an actual squadmate would provide better story content. Wrong.

Traynor moves fast.

Bogart on
  • Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular

They would probably be microbial at first, but that shouldn't stop any of us from holding a gun to a microscope slide in case they make any false moves.

I would be cool with Turians. Their faces remind me of cats for some reason.

Problem though: Rachni, possibly Salarians, anything that is not biped and has two arms really.

Anything that had compound eyes would probably have all of humanity united behind shotguns before breakfast.

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I am down in the dumps

*sips spring beer sadly*

Me too.

umm...

*lays on couch*

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
    The claim that Santorum is basically still in the race to damage Romney as much as possible to set himself up for a 2016 run is rather amusing.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    It has begun.

Nexus' apartment, which is now my apartment too, it getting unreasonably warm.

I will combat it more effectively this year. Fuck being uncomfortable in mah castle.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Hello we are the spiderpeople ambassadors to Eart-

OH GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE

This is the pollenest spring that has ever sprung. Fuck this unseasonably warm weather and all the allergenic particles my poor sinuses have been bombarded with.

My eyes hurt. Cheeks hurt. Teeth hurt. Temples hurt. Dahhhh make it stop.

syndalis wrote: »
    It has begun.

I will combat it more effectively this year. Fuck being uncomfortable in mah castle.

This is syndalis:

2f0evt3.png

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I am so bored. So very bored.

The afternoon is always the worst part of my shift.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    And we find out all races in the universe but us look and sound like the Elcor.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    It has begun.

This is syndalis:

2f0evt3.png

I wish!

Frozen veggies are kickass cooling pads.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    I cannot take any more terrible analogies about ME3's ending.

It is like I was sold a cake, but got cancer! It is like I bought a book, but all the pages were made of poop and my mom died!

Nova_C wrote: »

Draw something!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    It has begun.

do the futurama thing

drop a big ice cube in the bathtub

Draw something!

I can't draw.

edited March 2012
    Organichu wrote: »
    It has begun.

do the futurama thing

Thus solving the problem once and for all.

Form of Monkey! on
    The absolute worst was the night that nexus, tapeslinger, variable, hakks, myself and a bunch of other people came over and watched No Country for Old Men, in an apartment that was hotter than the landscape we were watching on the TV. Seriously, it was in the mid 90s at least indoors.

SW-4158-3990-6116

It is like I was sold a cake, but got cancer! It is like I bought a book, but all the pages were made of poop and my mom died!

It's like I was promised a certain form of emotional catharsis but the ending did not provide the form of closure it implied it would.

Draw something!

I can't draw.

If you draw something for 10 000 hours you will know how to draw. Scientists say that doing something for 10 000 hours means that you get proficient in it.

Draw something!

I can't draw.

If you draw something for 10 000 hours you will know how to draw. Scientists say that doing something for 10 000 hours means that you get proficient in it.

So I wonder... how many people are truly proficient at WoW?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Organichu wrote: »
    It has begun.

do the futurama thing

Thus solving the problem once and for all.

ONCE AND FOR ALL

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

Draw something!

I can't draw.

you live in the matrix

(it's an east asian mmo, it turns out)

aRkpc.gif
    I'm going to be getting a Macbook Air once my one year is up (After one year with the company, you can spend up to $4K on computer stuff and the company will cover it with a 24 month interest free loan). Macbook Air + iPad + a set of SSDs for my desktop is on the menu this July.

It's like I was promised a certain form of emotional catharsis but the ending did not provide the form of closure it implied it would.

Is that even an analogy? That is just a clinically accurate description. Which also makes it a terrible analogy!

Aaaahhhhhhhhh.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I'm going to be getting a Macbook Air once my one year is up (After one year with the company, you can spend up to $4K on computer stuff and the company will cover it with a 24 month interest free loan). Macbook Air + iPad + a set of SSDs for my desktop is on the menu this July.

stories like this always make me wince

what sort of perverse tax code incentivizes schemes like this

aRkpc.gif

I will welcome you to the club.

The air is p. fucking awesome. As is the iPad.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    I'd say possibly a lot of people are proficient in WoW.

Draw something!

I can't draw.

That means I am proficient at video games, reading, my job and watching movies and TV shows. And sleeping. Maybe wanking as well. And loving beautiful ladies.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    So somehow I have convinced the fiancee the first thing I am buying with our new credit card is Guild Wars 2

Im pretty sure she was under the influence of something because I HAVE NO idea how I pulled that one off.

Hearing about the ending of Mass Effect 3 being bad without having completed the game myself yet is like listening to a rainbow.

I am pretty sure that I now qualify as proficient in sitting slumped way down on an office chair.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I TOO AM PURCHASING A MACBOOK AIR

ONCE THE NEW ONES ARE RELEASED AND THE OLD ONES DROP IN PRICE

This discussion has been closed.