As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fibonacci doodle [chat]

196979899100102»

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    on my second ME1 playthrough I threw down the few bucks for Pinnacle Station. Well worth it. That was pretty cool.

Also if you finish it:
    Shepard gets a kewl little vacation home where you can buy kickass gear.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I'm going to be getting a Macbook Air once my one year is up (After one year with the company, you can spend up to $4K on computer stuff and the company will cover it with a 24 month interest free loan). Macbook Air + iPad + a set of SSDs for my desktop is on the menu this July.

I will welcome you to the club.

The air is p. fucking awesome. As is the iPad.

Seconding the Mac Air praise. The current gen ones are awfully nice and get over 8 legit hours of battery life.

The newest ones will probably have Ivy, Mountain Lion, and other flora and fauna that make them even better. And they're supposed to be released like...June-ish? So you are wise to wait until July.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I cannot take any more terrible analogies about ME3's ending.

It is like I was sold a cake, but got cancer! It is like I bought a book, but all the pages were made of poop and my mom died!

ME3's ending : art :: trout : hitler

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I will buy an Air and tape it to my Pro, it will be an Air Pro and Nike will sue me.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I will buy an Air and tape it to my Pro, it will be an Air Pro and Nike will sue me.

And then someone will mug you for it.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I should play ME1. I played 2 and 3 but not one.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    on my second ME1 playthrough I threw down the few bucks for Pinnacle Station. Well worth it. That was pretty cool.

Also if you finish it:

Oh cute

And frankly, isn't that reward well-earned?

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    desc wrote: »

Also if you finish it:

Oh cute

And frankly, isn't that reward well-earned?

Pinnacle Station is fucking difficult. So, yes.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The first aliens we make contact with need to look really aesthetically pleasing, or else I will likely become space racist for reals.

Fat chance of peaceful action if we get first contacted by a race that looks like spiders, seriously. I would start shooting before they even landed.

I image if lets say the Turians came here but were all peaceful and zen and wanted to share their secrets. We would fuck that up the minute we seen their face.

I would be cool with Turians. Their faces remind me of cats for some reason.

Problem though: Rachni, possibly Salarians, anything that is not biped and has two arms really.

Anything that had compound eyes would probably have all of humanity united behind shotguns before breakfast.

If aliens are smart, they'll communicate with us via text for decades before letting us see their faces.

Like flirting with ugly people on IRC.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    259982633_YDvDn-L-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.