As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Adventure Time DS: No MAN i freakin HATE trudy

Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Games and Technology
So, Pendleton Ward just confirmed a game based on the Cartoon Network show Adventure Time is in the works for the DS (and possibly the 3DS). He confirmed it by Twitter here.
It is being developed by WayForward Technologies, known for BloodRayne Betrayal, Aliens: Infestation and Silent Hill: Book of Memories.
5pofpf.jpg

It is described as a 2-D sidescroller with players controlling Finn and Jake. No release date is known yet, but it doess release this year. LOTS OF SPECULATION
axfixg.gif
I knew there was a reason I still have my DS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyCQRmiRTVg&feature=related

Local H Jay on

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Adventure Time gives me hope that people can still make decent cartoons.

At least kids have something to watch on tv now considering Nickelodeon did a 180 from the 90s and is now awful.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    it says something that nickelodeon had the pilot for adventure time and did nothing with it.
    but this thread is about the game, no matter how awesome the show is.

i'm hoping for some form of co-op, or maybe some silly mini-games.

• Options
    JurgJurg In a TeacupRegistered User regular
    I need this game to not suck. I daydream so much about an Adventure Time game. Ideally something like Seiklus with stuff in it.

sig.gif
  • Options
    mastriusmastrius Registered User regular
    Would just be so epic to have an Adventure Time free roaming type game with quests and all the characters in it with beautiful cel shading for the 360/ps3.

*sigh*...a man can dream can't he?

"You're like a kitten! A kitten who doesn't speak Japanese." ~ Juliet Starling
  • Options
    JurgJurg In a TeacupRegistered User regular
    mastrius wrote: »
    Would just be so epic to have an Adventure Time free roaming type game with quests and all the characters in it with beautiful cel shading for the 360/ps3.

*sigh*...a man can dream can't he?

The world is not ready.

sig.gif
  • Options
    i can see them doing more if the DS game sells well