As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Pre-Pax Bar Crawl] Pokecrawl Episode 3: A Brand New World!

• Certain.shade.of.greenCertain.shade.of.green Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    redfield85 wrote: »

OH MY GOD YES! Green shirt is being purchased.

edit: Looking at the shirt on the site, it looks like it says "Team Super Queen" :-\

Well the good news is it is set to 13x13 in. image, there is little chance it'll look like a Q when you get it.

Oh and if it does, the group of us can be Super Queens together.

Certain.shade.of.green on
  • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Athena wrote: »
    So we finished prototyping the new starters, you can reserve one to pick up at the crawl or buy one off of Etsy, Order by march 28th if you want it shipped to you before the con. 000g4c48

Go here to order Remember to mention the Poke crawl and 20% of the proceeds will go to child's play.

If I order one for pickup at the con, how am I gonna find you? I didn't see you on any teams.

• SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    Imperfect wrote: »
    So we finished prototyping the new starters, you can reserve one to pick up at the crawl or buy one off of Etsy, Order by march 28th if you want it shipped to you before the con. 000g4c48

Go here to order Remember to mention the Poke crawl and 20% of the proceeds will go to child's play.

If I order one for pickup at the con, how am I gonna find you? I didn't see you on any teams.

Usually she or someone roams from bar to bar delivering and selling them hence why shes not on a team :)

• JeffreyATaylorJeffreyATaylor Grand Master of Ceremonies Washington, D.C.Registered User new member
    I choose you, !Totodile (Gold), +1.

^did I do that right? I'm new 'round these parts...

Pax East 2012 checklist: 3 Day Pass [X] Accomodations (Millennium Bostonian) [X] Travel [X] Time Off [X]
  • slyclya01slyclya01 Registered User new member
    I choose you, !Totodile (Gold), +1. :)

did i make it! :D ?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod

You did it right as long as you're signing up two people (the +1 indicates you plus one more).

• MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    I am tempted to get the green shirt but not sure I like the super part...

• MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    Super sad news! My squad (myself, DoubleTrouble, plus one more) will no longer be able to be a part of the high, imperial, elite team Red: Gold.
    I hope to still meet many of you at the Pre-pax dinner and around Boston!!!

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • University OgreUniversity Ogre Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    MASeffect wrote: »
    Super sad news! My squad (myself, DoubleTrouble, plus one more) will no longer be able to be a part of the high, imperial, elite team Red: Gold.
    I hope to still meet many of you at the Pre-pax dinner and around Boston!!!

It would be amazing if we could switch myself and my +1 to Red Team Gold. I'm going to go force my third room mate to make an account right now so he can take that third slot (he just wants to spectate but I've read that even spectators need to be signed up or +1'd this time around and I'd hate to leave him out.)

It sucks that you can't go though, MASeffect. Our group has had to grapple its own scheduling conflicts so I know the pain all to well.

University Ogre on
  • SaratogaSaratoga Registered User new member
    I'm going to go force my third room mate to make an account right now so he can take that third slot (he just wants to spectate but I've read that even spectators need to be signed up or +1'd.)

One red gold rsvp thankee kindly. Had a lot of fun tagging along last year and would like to do so again.

• Mattemat87Mattemat87 Registered User new member
    I CHOOSE YOU, !Totodile! (Gold)

Hopefully, this year I won't get sick at the last moment and end up spending the night sober in my hotel watching "Adventure Time!"

• DeeVeeDeeVee Registered User new member
    I choose you !Totodile Gold!

Plus 1!

Had a blast last year. Can't wait.

I hate to break it to the people posting to get into Blue - Gold but it went past 10 people on page 22.

• AthenaAthena Registered User regular
    Imperfect wrote: »

We hop from team to team all night, PM me and we can exchange numbers (you can just pay when you pick it up, a reservation just makes sure I have one with me set aside for you)

• VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    So my plus 1 bailed on me cause they are scared. I'm willing to grab one of y'all to be my plus one. Just be nice and awesome and preferably at the seaport or westin so we can lean on each other on the way back. PM me if interested.

Victoryoftheppl on
    MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • JeffreyATaylorJeffreyATaylor Grand Master of Ceremonies Washington, D.C.Registered User new member
    zerzhul wrote: »

You did it right as long as you're signing up two people (the +1 indicates you plus one more).

Yes, I was signing up two people. Thanks for the clarification. Glad to be on board!

Pax East 2012 checklist: 3 Day Pass [X] Accomodations (Millennium Bostonian) [X] Travel [X] Time Off [X]
    I hate to break it to the people posting to get into Blue - Gold but it went past 10 people on page 22.

A bit confused...did I make the cut? Post #2 (on page 1 of this thread) indicated that Blue - Gold still had space available. But my name has not yet been added to that team's list.

I just want to play in these reindeer games :)

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2012
    I don't think @Atlus Parker has updated the list yet.

zerzhul on
  • ErickaJoErickaJo MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I am so excited for this! My +1 and I have been training! Well, he's been training and I've been reminding my liver that it's a Navy liver. We are taking the dogs to obedience training.

Edited to toss this in: http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=053110

ErickaJo on
  • lemonmanlemonmanlemonmanlemonman Registered User new member
    Ok. So I ran into some troubles with getting the wiggum "choo choo choose you" printed, (copyright issues and what not). But, all is not lost! I purchased a package of Avery Iron-ons and did em myself. They don't look screen print good, but they look pretty damn close! I made three so far, and instead of being stuck with shirts I may not be able to get rid of, I have three extra Iron-ons that those who are interested in may purchase for a measly $5 at the crawl. You won't be able to use them right away, but at least it's a memento you can use later.

Option B would be to do what I did and make them yourself. Get a package of Avery Light Fabric Transfers from Wal-Mart or Target or whatever, (item 3271). Stick it on a plain white T and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!! You can easily mess these up if you don't apply alot of heat and alot of pressure. So, here is the image:

http://imgur.com/4JD30

Already sized up and ready to print. Remember: If you use this, be sure to mirror image the image before you print, otherwise it will show up backwards!

Also, as I have been seeing alot of interest from yellow on this board, I'll make a yellow one (and a red one too). Give me a sec to fix em up!

• lemonmanlemonmanlemonmanlemonman Registered User new member
    edited March 2012
    Wow, that was fast! Here you go guys:

Team Yellow:
    http://imgur.com/CWyj2

Team Red:
    http://imgur.com/PFO45

lemonmanlemonman on
  • vicechanvicechan Registered User regular
    folkit wrote: »
    Oh, I have/can make yellow things if that's the situation. Being a nerd girl/nerd burlesquer, crafting things pretty much comes with the territory. My current challenge is a Star Wars sundress.

As a burlesque fan, I looked up your profile and found out about the Great Burlesque Exposition! This will be the most amazing weekend ever. I'm thinking about going to Saturday's show. Looking forward to tearing it up on Team Yellow with you!

• griff6659griff6659 Syracuse , NYRegistered User regular
    Team Blue Gold please!

+1

Well, that is a thing!

PAX East 2014:
    Hotel [x] Transportaion [Driving] Passes [x] Challenge Coin [Soon]

• AaragoornAaragoorn Registered User new member
    edited March 2012
    Woop, nvm. My plane comes in too late >.< Got too excited when I saw this thread and didn't check first.

Aaragoorn on
  • TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    AW DICKS! I missed out on buying a shirt for blue team! I will have to blue it up other ways now.

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • TimArsenTimArsen Registered User new member
    I choose you Totodile!!!! Group Silver +1

Viva la Team Blue!!

• folkitfolkit Lucille Bluth is my spirit animal. FloridaRegistered User regular
    vicechan wrote: »
    folkit wrote: »
    Oh, I have/can make yellow things if that's the situation. Being a nerd girl/nerd burlesquer, crafting things pretty much comes with the territory. My current challenge is a Star Wars sundress.

As a burlesque fan, I looked up your profile and found out about the Great Burlesque Exposition! This will be the most amazing weekend ever. I'm thinking about going to Saturday's show. Looking forward to tearing it up on Team Yellow with you!

Awesome! Add me on Facebook if you want :)

• browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    AW DICKS! I missed out on buying a shirt for blue team! I will have to blue it up other ways now.

we ordered a few extras for just such an occasion but they are extremely limited. if you're interested, PM me your size and i'll let you know if we have one...

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
  • EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    TimArsen wrote: »
    I choose you Totodile!!!! Group Silver +1

Viva la Team Blue!!

Blue silver has been closed for a while and blue gold quickly filled its 10 available slots. Dont think there are any spots left.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    YELLOW TEAM.

I ORDERED MY SHIRT.

I'M READY TO ROCKSHOCK.

DaemonSadi wrote: »
    YELLOW TEAM.

I ORDERED MY SHIRT.

I'M READY TO ROCKSHOCK.

Save one of your challenges for me sir, Green-Gold. I will pit my super green against thee.

• LethinatorLethinator Registered User regular

we ordered a few extras for just such an occasion but they are extremely limited. if you're interested, PM me your size and i'll let you know if we have one...

Shit. PM sent. I just got accepted to my dream school so I've been busy planning for that and NOT fantasizing about the pokecrawl. Please god let me have a boozy Totodile shirt. I promise to never wash it so it smells of booze forever.

• browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    Lethinator wrote: »

Shit. PM sent. I just got accepted to my dream school so I've been busy planning for that and NOT fantasizing about the pokecrawl. Please god let me have a boozy Totodile shirt. I promise to never wash it so it smells of booze forever.

awww, sorry that I don't have one in your size!

on the plus side, you got into your dream school!

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    YELLOW TEAM.

I ORDERED MY SHIRT.

I'M READY TO ROCKSHOCK.

Save one of your challenges for me sir, Green-Gold. I will pit my super green against thee.

It shall be done. I'll have my Rockshocker shirt and a Gengar hat.

• gfishgfish Ottawa, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Avast! I have a found someone to wear the top hat and vest! Let's see if I can get him into a monocle as well. It's not Mareep lineage, but it's still electric. Team yellow is coming with the outfits, y'all.

-- PokeTron: Ampharos
  • kevnolakevnola Registered User new member
    I choose you! Totodile!

Gold +1 please.

• Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    Rosters have been updated. Apologies to @JeffreyATaylor, @slyclya01, @Saratoga, @Mattemat87, @DeeVee, @griff6659, @TimArsen, and @kevnola but all rosters are full.

Also @University Ogre there's actually no room to move you over.

Sorry everyone, but that's the end of the signups. On the plus side we are almost a week away.

• Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    On the plus side of things, the bar routes are finalized! Take a look under your team and see where you'll be stumbling around to.

• testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    gfish wrote: »
    Avast! I have a found someone to wear the top hat and vest! Let's see if I can get him into a monocle as well. It's not Mareep lineage, but it's still electric. Team yellow is coming with the outfits, y'all.

If you can find me a monocle, I'll totally wear it, too.

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    Lethinator wrote: »

awww, sorry that I don't have one in your size!

on the plus side, you got into your dream school!

Hmm must of wanted the xtra small :P