As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I wonder if [chat] remembers me

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    God I still think 21 Jump Street was amazing

I think there's been maybe only one or two other movies that had me laughing or smiling continuously as much as that

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    im not sure if i should restart alpha protocol

or finish my 2/3rds done playthrough and then do the veteran run

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Woo, new Avatar show premier! It is online this weekend! YAY!

http://www.korranation.com/

hooray! until when?

fuck gendered marketing
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

hooray! until when?

My friend said this weekend. But I don't know for sure.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    I don't think Anniston would still have a career if not for the divorce from Brad Pitt, which has made her love life thereafter a topic of national interest.

If she actually managed to get re-married, I think it would put an end to both that interest and her career, though she'd at least get another million off the photos of her first child.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I was inclined to dislike Jennifer Aniston, but then she did Between Two Ferns so I figured she had to be kinda cool.

That was the bit with Tila Tequila, right? I loved that.

And since Tila Tequila recently had a brain aneurysm and might never talk again, we can safely say that that segment represents the apex of her career.

I didn't know this happened.

That seems like a really fucked up way for god to start killing stupid people. It has sort of a Death Note feel to it.

But if that's what it takes, so be it.

This sure is a post.

It's a very fucked up story.
    More recently, Tequila, who says she suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, claimed her Twitter page was "hacked" by her alter ego Jane, who, she described on her MySpace page as "crazy" and someone who "always wants to kill me."

bwaa

hooray! until when?

It is this weekend

right now

fuck gendered marketing

hooray! until when?

It is this weekend

right now

I am watching as we speak. So far it is very good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular

Finish it

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    I was inclined to dislike Jennifer Aniston, but then she did Between Two Ferns so I figured she had to be kinda cool.

And since Tila Tequila recently had a brain aneurysm and might never talk again, we can safely say that that segment represents the apex of her career.

That seems like a really fucked up way for god to start killing stupid people. It has sort of a Death Note feel to it.

This sure is a post.

More recently, Tequila, who says she suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, claimed her Twitter page was "hacked" by her alter ego Jane, who, she described on her MySpace page as "crazy" and someone who "always wants to kill me."

bwaa

It's pretty funny that, in this pairing of personalities, the one named Tila Tequila isn't the crazy one.

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    I like Aniston's personality and body. Her face made me think she sucked for the longest time.

yGxvf.png

This sure is a post.

bwaa

It's pretty funny that, in this pairing of personalities, the one named Tila Tequila isn't the crazy one.

lawl

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    OH WHAT THE FUCK

the youtube video cuts out right at the best part

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1

hooray! until when?

It is this weekend

right now

I just want to know if it'll still be up after the game tonight

fuck gendered marketing
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    It bothers me that my mom has no tolerance for darker material. Like, if it's not happy or optimistic or, at the very least, on the fence, she dismisses it. She doesn't question the value of it or anything, she just views it as something akin to setting aside time to feeling bad. It took her years to watch TDK because of Heath's death. There are a lot of other fantastic movies she's refused to watch or done so half-heartedly to placate me - which is always worse, because no one wants to watch a movie with someone who's restless and disinterested - but worst of all, a lot of my stories are dark, and she treats them the same. "Why can't you write a nice story? Make a nice story, Wash."

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg

hooray! until when?

It is this weekend

right now

I just want to know if it'll still be up after the game tonight

I am sorry I don't know.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular

I just...I just can't get into it.

Wash wrote: »
    It bothers me that my mom has no tolerance for darker material. Like, if it's not happy or optimistic or, at the very least, on the fence, she dismisses it. She doesn't question the value of it or anything, she just views it as something akin to setting aside time to feeling bad. It took her years to watch TDK because of Heath's death. There are a lot of other fantastic movies she's refused to watch or done so half-heartedly to placate me - which is always worse, because no one wants to watch a movie with someone who's restless and disinterested - but worst of all, a lot of my stories are dark, and she treats them the same. "Why can't you write a nice story? Make a nice story, Wash."

Pandering is the worst, even to family.

You need to separate the work you do tonally from the people you are close to. Or you can do what I do and not show it to them until you have a fat check to present with it. That usually counterbalances the unhappy.

that is very sad

fuck the haters

fuck gendered marketing
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Fuck me

I set the stupid-curve on my midterm. The lowest grade is: me. God dammit, I need to know how to do this shit. Which means a lot of talking to the prof and being extremely embarrassed. But I will wipe that out with a great grade on the final.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    Wash wrote: »

C'MON MAKE IT NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I don't particularly like dark material either. The Hunger Games, even though I enjoyed it, was barely palatable for me.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    i just plain don't show my family my written work

problem

solved

god sessions hit a ridiculous shot with 0.3 seconds in the half

fuck gendered marketing
    ok, going to watch this show during halftime

fuck gendered marketing
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    I DON'T WANNA MAKE IT NICE!

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I prefer dark dark material. Like. Seal dark.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    My Mom has excellent taste in books and movies. But she has always been a really big sci-fi nerd. She introduced me to Asimov, King, Clarke, and so on and so on.

So it is usually pretty easy to give her stuff to read.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Fuck me

I set the stupid-curve on my midterm. The lowest grade is: me. God dammit, I need to know how to do this shit. Which means a lot of talking to the prof and being extremely embarrassed. But I will wipe that out with a great grade on the final.

what class?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't like dark media, either

wait, we're talking about black comedy right

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

I thought we were talking about ejaculation.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    Also, ugh tomorrow my starts my quarter from hell. 12 hours of class on Monday. 12 hours...

u7stthr17eud.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    dark material gives me an anxiety attack so I mean it's not that I'm uncultured

it's that the hero dying may be all artistic and great

but um it leaves me needing to rock back and forth in a corner

I usually hate videos like that but it's the mom from Bob's Burgers and that's awesome.

• Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck me

What class?

• Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Organichu wrote: »

Tyler Perry movies are pretty horrible.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    dark material gives me an anxiety attack so I mean it's not that I'm uncultured

it's that the hero dying may be all artistic and great

but um it leaves me needing to rock back and forth in a corner

do you talk to a chap about this

a professional chap whose job it is to be talked to about these things

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    My Mom has excellent taste in books and movies. But she has always been a really big sci-fi nerd. She introduced me to Asimov, King, Clarke, and so on and so on.

So it is usually pretty easy to give her stuff to read.

Brofist. So awesome having moms with good taste.

yGxvf.png
This discussion has been closed.