As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Gilmore Girls Thread, shh!

2»

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    fuck it i'm rewatching from season one

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Remember when Dean went on to play Sam in Supernatural and his brother's name was Dean?

And remember when they were riding around on a tour of a TV set and the guide said that they were passing by the Gilmore Girl's lot and Sam looked all uncomfortable?

Hahahooo

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Remember when rory and Paris went to spring break, and they stayed in to watch the power of myth at first, and then they had hot makeouts at a club? That was the best episode

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    that is a good episode

other good ones: the maze, the one where kirk has hidden the eggs (maybe that's the spring break one?), anything involving taylor's bullshit

thenews.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    roll tide

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Quick someone post something else to bring the blue bar back so nobody knows I clicked this thread.

sig.gif
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    i've been tempted a few times to go see harvard play brown at harvard stadium but never enough to actually go

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    im so happy right now

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    you guys ever watch Northern Exposure

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    or due south

I never saw that one

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    my mom loved northern exposure

it was pretty alright, but I stopped watching after the episode where it is revealed that the super-fit, deep, philosophical radio host guy literally emits pheromones that make him irresistibly attractive to all women

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Rory Dean forever.

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Thanks guys.

AW FUCK

sig.gif
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    you're on the field of the annual Harvard-Yale football game, walking along in the grass, when all of a sudden you look down

what one?
    what?
    what field?
    it doesn't make any difference what field, it's completely hypothetical
    but, how come i'd be there?
    maybe you're fed up. maybe you want to be with a bunch of friends. who knows? you look down and see a tight end, Leon. he's crawling toward you
    tight end? what's that?
    you know what a lineman is?
    of course!
    same thing
    i've never seen a lineman ... but i understand what you mean
    you reach down and you flip the tight end over on its back, Leon
    do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? or do they write 'em down for you?
    the tight end lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. not without your help. but you're not helping.
    what do you mean, i'm not helping?
    i mean: you're not helping! why is that, Leon? they're just questions, Leon. in answer to your query, they're written down for me. it's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... shall we continue?

Describe in single words only the good things that come to mind about your alma mater.

• .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    Every time I rewatch episodes I get more annoyed by how emotionally selfish Lorelai is.

Hey, your parents are snobby but trying to reach out to you. Your daughter wants to talk to you about something important. Your fiancee raised a valid issue. Luke is reasonably freaking out after hearing about an accident.

LA LA LA WHAT I SAY GOES <- that's her.

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I was much more cool with the granddad than the grandmom. She was pretty awful on a number of occasions. But then I have personal issues with judgey moms.

Also this show is kind of my secret shame.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    everyone's been rejected from Harvard at least once in their life

hey now

I wasn't dumb enough to think my 164 was good enough to get them to overlook my gradeless, majorless undergraduate education

edited March 2012
    if you don't get into harvard it's probably because of affirmative action - they gave your slot to some negro on the basketball team.

Brolo on
  • ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    if you don't get into harvard it's probably because of affirmative action - they gave your slot to some negro on the basketball team.

whoa hey what's this now?

I don't remember this at all

thenews.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

oh my yes