As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's Naked Time, Doubleplus

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Walking barefoot on the beach is one of life's simple pleasures until you step on a jagged shred of beer can

Oh hey, your trace got tangled? Why not just cut it off and throw it on the sand?

Because then some poor fucker ends up with hooks in their feet you immense arsehole.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I have stepped on a shard of glass exactly once in my life. This was when I ran several miles a week barefoot, though, so it basically got bounced off because of how thick my soles were and because the edge wasn't super defined.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I stepped on a wine glass at the beach once and didn't realize I was bleeding until I walked in to the dormitories on campus and the RA said, "Oh my god, what's wrong with your foot?"

Giant puddle o' blood filling my flip-flops

Whoops

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    A friend of mine stepped on a glass bottle and, as the only sober one that night, I had to carry her off the beach and get her to emergency and drive her back.

The moral of the story is, when there is an emergency, always he drunk and you will have less responsibility.

We took photos at emergency though

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    We were building a clubhouse in the woods when I was younger out of scrap wood from a neighbors house construction

So there were pre-used boards laying around and I wasn't paying attention and stepped right onto a piece of wood with a big ol nail in it

Then limped back through the woods to my house so my mom could pull the wood off my foot

Tetnas shots suck

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I have a scar in my foot which I'm pretty sure is a fish hook

My feet are made of leather these days though, scars barely even show up

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    We were building a clubhouse in the woods when I was younger out of scrap wood from a neighbors house construction

So there were pre-used boards laying around and I wasn't paying attention and stepped right onto a piece of wood with a big ol nail in it

Then limped back through the woods to my house so my mom could pull the wood off my foot

Tetnas shots suck

you should have pulled it out you baby!

that same thing happened to me when I was a young'n, got a nail right into my foot it was at least 1 inch of exposed nail that went in I put a stick in my mouth and bit it as I pulled the nail out and then I tied a tourniquet around my foot because I was super scared of like, getting tetanus. I was like IT'S PROBABLY THE SAME AS POISON!

I did it because I was reading some shitty pulp fantasy book and the hero did it when he got caltropt

B)

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular

Tetnas shots suck

x8wGG.jpg

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    ugh, the thing with the nails in bladerunner was the worst part for me

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    i can't actually wear closed shoes any more without feeling uncomfortable

• Options
    I can't run long distance in shoes. Brief jogs? Maybe. But otherwise I have to go barefoot. Or fivefingers, but those things look silly and my pair wore out.

• Options
    tech_huntertech_hunter More SeattleRegistered User regular
    Asp. Very dangerous.

You go first.

This is a good post

Sig to mucho Grande!
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    i am not body-shy; years of marching band and theater solidified that attitude. being naked is nice, but i'm usually too cold to go completely without clothes.

alt-post that i've avoided making for days:
    this thread was made for me.

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    yeah, drawing and life modeling for art classes gets you over it pretty quickly

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    do they get naked a lot in marching bands or something?

why wasn't I in marching band

• Options
    band camp dude

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    marching bands are 50% music while walking and 50% sexy revealing outfits

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    swimming was probably the least nakedness sport because you would shower in your suits since you went right from the pool to the showers. the offset is I spent 3 hours a day in a speedo

• Options
    Rolo wrote: »
    band camp dude

why would you be naked at band camp

none of this makes sense to me rolo

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    band camp dude

why would you be naked at band camp

none of this makes sense to me rolo

dude if you were clothed at band camp you were band camping wrong

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    what exactly goes on at band camp

• Options
    well this one time

at band camp,

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    more like bang camp

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    seriously, get the usual preppy/nerdy kids that are somewhere repressed at school and usually don't go wildly partying

take them to a four day retreat where the schedule is 3 hours of playing music, spend the rest of the day doing whatever the fuck you want with next to no supervision

then throw in a bunch of water fights, a lake, and being in quebec where it's completely okay for a 16 year old to go out to a bar/club and drink or buy booze

there will be some naked people

Brolo on
  • Options
    But band kids also had the worst drama ever so yeah

Now, living in Japan? The reason I'm not body shy is because bathhouses. All the time. I got over that stigma fast.
    fun story: my local bathhouse was the only one in town to service guys with tattoos. I've seen some insane yakuza irezumi-style tats. One guy had them from head to toe, but sleeves were most common.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Being involved in sports most of my life and the paucity of clean, convenient sports changing sheds means I long ago stone cold stopped giving a shit about hiding my body.

If the most convenient place to drop my daks and gear up is next to the footpath, then that's where it'll happen. I'll do my best to do so at a convenient time so I'm not flaunting myself, but at the end of the day, it's going to happen sooner or later, so you can either turn your back or grab an eyeful, whatever works for you.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    seriously, get the usual preppy/nerdy kids that are somewhere repressed at school and usually don't go wildly partying

take them to a four day retreat where the schedule is 3 hours of playing music, spend the rest of the day doing whatever the fuck you want with next to no supervision

then throw in a bunch of water fights, a lake, and being in quebec where it's completely okay for a 16 year old to go out to a bar/club and drink or buy booze

there will be some naked people

See, my experience with competitive band was nothing like this.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    Being involved in sports most of my life and the paucity of clean, convenient sports changing sheds means I long ago stone cold stopped giving a shit about hiding my body.

If the most convenient place to drop my daks and gear up is next to the footpath, then that's where it'll happen. I'll do my best to do so at a convenient time so I'm not flaunting myself, but at the end of the day, it's going to happen sooner or later, so you can either turn your back or grab an eyeful, whatever works for you.

Yes but can I grab a handful, this is important

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Fishman wrote: »

Yes but can I grab a handful, this is important

It's a bit more than a handful.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I stepped on a wine glass at the beach once and didn't realize I was bleeding until I walked in to the dormitories on campus and the RA said, "Oh my god, what's wrong with your foot?"

Giant puddle o' blood filling my flip-flops

Whoops

How drunk were you

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    What is wrong with you people?

It is always too goddamn cold to be nude. I step out of the shower and dress like lightning. Also: I always wear something on my feet, either house slippers or socks or step-in shoes. Barefeet sucks.

• Options
    Muse I'm pretty sure you are literally the smallest person in the world, so you probably dont retain much heat

I am a living furnace, naked is always a comfortable temperature

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I could spend all day in my jammies and ROBE. All y'all on the tinychats know what I'm talking about. It is so soft and warm.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Kwoaru shows up like the sun on thermal imaging

He's a prime target for Predators

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    bathrobes are literally the best it is written

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

even covering myself in mud like arnie doesnt work

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

even covering myself in mud like arnie doesnt work

It's still fun.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    bathrobes are literally the best it is written

when I was away at school I wore my robe around the dorm all the time, it was by far the most comfortable piece of clothing I owned

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    My vice is probably my jammies. Just love being in my jammies. I'll change eventually but there have been days where I haven't. So comfy. Also 'comfort socks' in the dorms, where fluffy slippers are kind of bulky and inconvenient. Sometimes I wear heels just to be around the house. But not sneakers. The former are okay and the latter are not. I just kind of find the former 'cleaner'. Something about sneakers is just grimier.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Wearing pajamas right now.

I may be eating pizza in my pajamas soon.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such