As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Game Over! Way to go killer p.50 The Unfortunate Voyage of the Harbinger

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I still say there was something skeevy about figgy's 'helpfulness' earlier today. But I lost the post that I was talking about :(

I kinda agree with this.

I will continue my trend of voting with wild abandon this game.

figgy

Also who likes my new avatar/sig?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    figgy. Just because.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    I'm gonna follow Lang on this one.SeGaTai it is.

Also, gonna say this day looks like a trainwreck.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    I still say there was something skeevy about figgy's 'helpfulness' earlier today. But I lost the post that I was talking about :(

I kinda agree with this.

I will continue my trend of voting with wild abandon this game.

figgy

Also who likes my new avatar/sig?

Poison types. How fitting!!

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    this seggy train seems weird

like, there really doesn't seem to be much basis for it

he said he was voting for bedlam for self-voting

then the next post bedlam changed his vote

then seggy said "easily convinced," referring to bedlam, and switched it off to someone else (though I'm not sure why he switched onto them)

and people are taking "easily convinced" as him declaring himself "easily convinced," as if he carried that over from some mafia proboards?

that would be insane

no one could be that incompetent; the justifiaction for this train is damn tenuous

• Options
    They're also spooky ghosties

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I'm still not sure how bedlam or whoever's post is translated into an 'easily convinced' sportzboy vote, when I didn't notice anyone even mentioning him earlier?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    My posts are teleporting around like woah right now.

• Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Mafia told me to vote for figgy

jackisreal on
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Be sure and thank you're friendly neighborhood IT dept for saving us all from cihldhood rending signatures! Also, Akimbo is ok in my book, but that figgy guy...that guy.

-Wally "Wall Street" Walters

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Really guys? I make a hunch vote without even a little bit of reasoning and everyone jumps on. But when I have a legitimate grudge because of VLADS, everyone ignores it? :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    jdarksun was on the top of my plague list for awhile.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote: »
    this seggy train seems weird

like, there really doesn't seem to be much basis for it

he said he was voting for bedlam for self-voting

then the next post bedlam changed his vote

then seggy said "easily convinced," referring to bedlam, and switched it off to someone else (though I'm not sure why he switched onto them)

and people are taking "easily convinced" as him declaring himself "easily convinced," as if he carried that over from some mafia proboards?

that would be insane

no one could be that incompetent; the justifiaction for this train is damn tenuous

My reasoning was previous play as mafia coinciding with that post.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Really guys? I make a hunch vote without even a little bit of reasoning and everyone jumps on. But when I have a legitimate grudge because of VLADS, everyone ignores it? :(

Not enough people know about VLADs, let alone Burnage. Damn youngsters.

• Options
    I was actually tempted to vote figgy yesterday but I was too caught up in my bloodlust over nirya stealing my role.

My role that would have made me a seer, no less.

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    After much speculation i still have no idea where to put my vote today so until i read through the thread some more im going to throw a placeholder vote on capfalcon

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Can I just say I'm the worst vig ever?

I've changed my order on who to vig like 4 times today.

Being a seer is scary because you're always afraid you're going to get whacked before you can confirm a mafia. Being a vig is scary because you're afraid you're going to whack the wrong guy. I wonder what it is like being a guard.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    I wonder what it is like being a guard.
    It was kind of dull actually. Without a network you just kind of throw it randomly and with a netwrok you mostly keep it on one person each day.

• Options
    I don't want to be an ass, assuran, but you really shouldn't talk about those kinds of things publicly. It's better if the mafia doesn't know how much information you have at any point.

Unless this is a clever ruse.

In which case carry on.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    I find these two wagons counter to Anialos convenient. Liking that vote even more.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    And one of the things I was watching Figgy for was "posting to appear helpful without actually being helpful." But rereading the thread earlier he seems to genuinely be posting sensible and novel things.

So he's more likely village imo than others at random.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Yeah, since I can't really articulate the argument against figgy, fine anialos is probably a more logical vote

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    SeGaTai

because I trust langly

though this may be the game where I regret doing so

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    I find these two wagons counter to Anialos convenient. Liking that vote even more.

I'd still like an answer to why there is even a wagon on me in the first place? Forgive my newness, but following the lead of a veteran doesn't seem to be suspicious behavior to me. I only voted for Seg to save my own hide, so that bandwagon is a non-starter? Please, if you desire my death, at least tell why?

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »

I'd still like an answer to why there is even a wagon on me in the first place? Forgive my newness, but following the lead of a veteran doesn't seem to be suspicious behavior to me. I only voted for Seg to save my own hide, so that bandwagon is a non-starter? Please, if you desire my death, at least tell why?

I made the post why already? Why are you acting like I didn't?

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I thought you were following this veteran. :rotate:

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

Must have missed it, I'll go look.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Sweet jeezus, I leave you people alone for an hour and THIS is what happens? There are at least three wagons that have gone up in the past hour that I don't understand in the slightest - and I started one of them!

anialos I get. But Figgy? Segatai? Bedlam?

Ugh. Somebody bring me some Scotch.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular

why would that be suspicious?

he probably just missed a post

• Options
    Unable to determine if shalmelo post RP or not. ಠ_ಠ

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I'm the one who started the figgy wagon, and I'm pretty suspicious about the sudden traction it got

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I'm still not sure how bedlam or whoever's post is translated into an 'easily convinced' sportzboy vote, when I didn't notice anyone even mentioning him earlier?
    SeGaTai wrote:
    Either people will stop voting for themselves or hosts will stop including VI roles, one of the two

Shal votes for me
    I vote for myself because I thought it might be funny
    I get a couple of votes, Seg says hes sick of people voting for themselves
    I switch, give an apology and move back to my original vote for the day
    Seg says I am "easily convinced" and changes his vote to sportz

Its me that he is saying is easily convinced. Though he wasnt the one to convince me.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    So, looking back through your posts I don't see any logical explanation. Perhaps I'm missing it. What I'd like to know is why I'm a better option than your previous three votes today of SNT, Segatai, and Assuran? I know the answer for Assuran, or at least think I do!

Edit: This is @Infidel or anyone who would care to clarify his position.

Anialos on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Unable to determine if shalmelo post RP or not. ಠ_ಠ

working as intended!

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Yo dudes, how do you sign up as reserve? Or does it not even matter now

I PM'd Munkus but he probably has way too many of those to go through already

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Nullzone wrote: »
    Yo dudes, how do you sign up as reserve? Or does it not even matter now

I PM'd Munkus but he probably has way too many of those to go through already

Just post Reserve or something to that effect.

• Options
    daniant wrote: »
    Oh shit, I kinda forgot about this. Um...Anialos.

Because I think Assuran is on the wagon and I don't want to accidentally tie or fuck up that wagon. Also, because Anialos' character in my game is a perv.

<3
    From what I've read here and in other Phallas Infidel seems to be a pretty solid lead. On that ground, added to !Shiny New Toys discouraging discussion, he has earned my vote for now. I welcome all ideas and opinions!

Was discussed earlier about Anialos following me and the basis of Egos vote. The first exchange was on day 1 and is helping tip me towards voting !Anialos.

If it pans out, we can look at daniant for attempting to establish a good voting record on a throwaway.

daniant "no-connection" connection, riding coattails (the act defined earlier in the thread), and you can add a very weak counter of "you changed your vote!" which was (a) already ridiculed by others earlier in this very thread for implications that it is somehow mafia behaviour and (b) already explained when I say I shake things to see what falls out.

People were complaining about not having much going on in the thread, now we do with all these votes and sprouting targets.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I'm feeling Dani more than Anialos, to be honest, Infidel.

Also, I'm sorry for my low levels of activity so far for this phalla. I just got a ton of work dropped in my lap that has to get done by the end of the week. I really couldn't forsee it. Sorry. :(

• Options
    Right, so the only reason of any of that is that I followed your logic! The fact that Daniant DMs a game I'm in means jack and or shit for this game. I have no problem with you changing your vote, as you usually put some logic behind it, in fact you've swapped your vote three times today! Guess I'll just sit back and try to make sense of this myself.

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I'm the one who started the figgy wagon, and I'm pretty suspicious about the sudden traction it got

Captain Skull Man,

This is suspicious as can be. As a licensed and bonded doctor (yes company made me be bonded after that thing. With the Jacuzzi), I can tell you that Spoit's physical indicator's indicate that this is a lie. He is not suspicious at all!

Regards,

Doctor sportzboytjw

PS

After my operation this afternoon, would you like to get together for steak and Galactic Fizzers?

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)