As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's talk about drugs, baby

• YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    the thought that you have investigated the cost of manufacturing your own mescaline is hilarious

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Bry, you still theorycrafting a trip up through this business involving hangouts with the Eugene Crew?

That's certainly the goal. I'm actually considering making the eugene crew the destination. I may not have the funds to make it to Seattle and back.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    bring me bring me bring me bring me

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    bryar

bryar man you know the only thing I want in life is to smoke weed with charlie sheen

bryar you know this why has this not happened yet

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    I had a pretty good time the 2 times I've done salvia.

What I want to do is Mescalin but it's impossible to fucking find and expensive as shit to make

three of my pals bought san pedro cacti a year ago

i like three years one of them will be harvestable

should be rad

reposig.jpg
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    bryar

bryar man you know the only thing I want in life is to smoke weed with charlie sheen

bryar you know this why has this not happened yet

no

no

listen to me thomas

my friend and i have enacted plans to eat shrooms with charlie sheen

lfYVHTd.png
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Bring connor, road trip w/ connor, bry bry.

I will have a place for sure by august, maybe earlier depending on how things fall w/r/t a job

Come smoke a blunt and do lsd w/ the eugene crew

yes

yes

that is precisely what needs to happen

lfYVHTd.png
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    good.

PS I am high after 3 weeks of not smoking

I forgot how much I do the "I'm not high, or am I?" train of thought that ends up with me meandering so far off course in my own brain that I realize I am totally high.

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I had a pretty good time the 2 times I've done salvia.

What I want to do is Mescalin but it's impossible to fucking find and expensive as shit to make

It's not really that expensive to make. Some home improvement stores carry the right kinds of cactus in their garden section, and you can find it legally online too.

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    pitRQ.png

Guys what you're talking about here is illegal! I'm going to tell the FBI!

Mwx884o.jpg
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    dang

sig.png
    oh shit dude what if he reports this thread

i've been lying for years, i never got high not ever

reposig.jpg
    I really wish I could sick the FBI on anyone I disagree with sometimes

it would make life so much easier

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Clearly it is time to make the world of Escape From New York a reality

• TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    So, what do you guys know about vyvanse?

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator

it's a pretty rad amphetamine

it lasts forever, longer then time release adderall, even

i was on it for like a year. long term amphetamine useage is super hella bad for you and your brain, but vyvanse for long days at work/big school things is just such an advantage

also you can take it by dumping the pill in liquid, so you can take it in shots

reposig.jpg
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »

it's a pretty rad amphetamine

it lasts forever, longer then time release adderall, even

i was on it for like a year. long term amphetamine useage is super hella bad for you and your brain, but vyvanse for long days at work/big school things is just such an advantage

also you can take it by dumping the pill in liquid, so you can take it in shots

Seriously? If this is true, I need to look into it. That's my major gripe with AdderallXR atm.

vyvanse lasts like twelve hours for most people

if you have a particularly fast metabolism or whatever your mileage will vary, but ~12 hours is pretty average especially with the 70mg ones

reposig.jpg
    somebody posted pictures of these on another forum i read and now i am going to save up for one

iDuxjflM9Jxv1.jpg

apparently they're only like $100! i've been taking gravity bong hits for like two years now. i guess i technically have some glass (i have an awesome glass bowl i've had for five years now, which has to be some kinda sexy record) but holy shit I really need a glass bong

i used to have a glass tube just like that, but my ex gave it to me so i sold it after she cheated on me

i guess i am feeling like a classless weedsmoker for using a grav

reposig.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »
    somebody posted pictures of these on another forum i read and now i am going to save up for one

iDuxjflM9Jxv1.jpg

apparently they're only like $100! i've been taking gravity bong hits for like two years now. i guess i technically have some glass (i have an awesome glass bowl i've had for five years now, which has to be some kinda sexy record) but holy shit I really need a glass bong

i used to have a glass tube just like that, but my ex gave it to me so i sold it after she cheated on me

i guess i am feeling like a classless weedsmoker for using a grav

i... uh... i smoked out of a soda-can pipe last night. i was not super proud at the time, but later, when i was just obliterated, i felt pretty positive about it.

also, my buddy paid like 300 bucks for his illadelph at a head shop, the markup on fine (name-brand) glassware is nuuuts.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I like good-quality stoneware for bongs and pipes. Glass can be super gorgeous, like the bong above, but if you don't break it one of your dumb buddies will. I'm pretty sure my Skullbong could cave in a skull made of petty bone.

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    my two favorite pipes that i own are both made of soapstone. one of them can fit a half eighth in the bowl, and the other is a trumpet-ended chillum that can fit a full goddamn eighth

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I used to have a bong that was a sculpture of a dragon wrapped around a skull and the bowl was in the dragon's mouth its tail was the mouthpiece it ruled and then I dropped it and it shattered into bits and got water everywhere

my two favorite pipes that i own are both made of soapstone. one of them can fit a half eighth in the bowl, and the other is a trumpet-ended chillum that can fit a full goddamn eighth

yes yes yes yes i have one glass and one wood one and they are incredible

i really do need a bong though

i'm 18 how do i not own a bong

lfYVHTd.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    i personally lost my taste for bongsmoking after i gulped down a giant mouthful of bongwater and puked on my carpet

Something went catastrophically wrong. That is not usually a danger with bong usage.

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    too much water

you straw it up

It does sound wretched, my condolences

bongwater in the mouth is the fuckin' worst.

I've done it more than once

one time after cashing a water bottle bong I started coughing and was just so thirsty and I looked at the bottle and I thought long and hard

it wasn't so bad it was only used once so it was basically warm water

i never get bong water in mah mouth 'cus i know how to smoke right, ya doofuses

i found a picture i took of my first piece for a christmas loot thread i guess five years ago now? my long-ex girlfriend got it for me and i cherish it so much

thekraken.jpg

you can't tell super well but right on the bit where the mouthpiece turns to bowl there is an awesome octopus hanging out

reposig.jpg
    I got a bowl from a friend of mine once, it had a little cactaur sticker from japan on it, I called it 1000 needles and it was the best until I drove a car over it

i wish i could afford to smoke joints, those are really my favorite way to get high (or maybe just equal to big old hits out of a super fancy bong)

also my buddy found a 4mg suboxone in his house and he said he would bring it to me next time we hang out

holy shit i haven't taken anything like that in so long and i want one so bad but i should probably say "naw"

reposig.jpg
    oh my god give it to me

alternatively, do it

the thing about suboxone is that the withdrawals are way less intense than actual deis, and they won't kick in from just a couple MGs, so as long as it's a one time dealy and he doesn't have a bunch, it'll be good clean fun

disclaimer: Do not listen to my advice about opiates

I went to a party at a dude's house once, and he had a gravity bong that was a whole 3 gallon soda bottle in a big cement bucket

I have never been sleepier

yeah it's only one

i'm probably gonna take it and feel really really good for a night, since i don't get to do that anymore

there are no other opiates/subs or anything like that around and i'm kinda curious to test my willpower because i genuinely feel okay about it

plus even if my willpower is lacking i can't act on urges 'cus i cut off all my opiate sources

p.s. might go to the headshop tonight and buy either a super duper shit cheap bong 'cus I just need something, or, if they have it, some kratom, 'cus i really wanna try some kratom

reposig.jpg
    opes are the only thing that I have absolutely no willpower with

like, even coke, I can keep a 20 for days

I just do some, wrap it up, and put it away, but you leave bags near me and I will hoover that shit up

it's actually kind of terrifying

like, I've never lacked control that badly before

• ducknerdducknerd Registered User regular
    @Fandyien didn't you quit opiates? I don't know you at all but I'm pretty sure you should continue quitting opiates. And you still have sources if you have a friend who'll give you suboxone.

Got some mushrooms. I've had 4-AcO before but never actual fungus. They're purportedly pretty strong and I'm generally pretty susceptible, so I'm gonna start out with 1.5g and see how that is.

This discussion has been closed.