As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[East] PAX Roomshare Thread

• RachelkittenRachelkitten PMS_KTN Broomfield, CORegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Re-opened because my friend can't make it.

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Seaport Thurs. Night DoubleTree Downtown Boston Fri-Mon
    Total Cost: 165.56 for one person or 132.45 with two people.
    Date Arriving: Thursday around 5:30pm
    Date Leaving: Around Monday morning
    Number of Spots Available: 1 possibly 2
    Best Contact Method: @KTNPWNS_PMS on Twitter.

Additional Notes/Requests:
    So we have an original hotel room for Friday- Monday. Seaport Thursday night only. You would be staying with myself, my husband, and three males (1 is only staying 2 nights and is a panelist). Sleeping bags would be required. Not sure if we could get rolls aways. We are planning on hitting up some parties however, my husband isn't a big drinker so just moderate drinks. No drugs. No hotel parties!

Rachelkitten on
    Pax East 2012 checklist: 3 Day Pass [X] Accomodations [X] Travel [X] Time Off [X]
    Twitter: KTNPWNS_PMS
  • jshirlandjshirland Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Embassy Suites Boston at Logan Airport
    Total Cost: $150 per person
    Date Arriving: Thursday, April 5th
    Date Leaving: Monday, April 9th
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: jss0@uw.edu

Additional Notes/Requests: The hotel is a couple miles away from the convention center, and there should be a free shuttle going to the convention center. Also, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport, and complimentary breakfast. Also, it is a non-smoking hotel. The suite contains two rooms, one of which has a king bed, the other has a pull-out sofa, and I have requested a cot. Lastly, I prefer not to have snorers in the suite, because that makes it much more difficult for me to fall asleep.

All spaces are now taken.

jshirland on
  • The AfromanThe Afroman Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE, KINDA:

Date: 4/5
    Spots Needed: 1, for the night.
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: PM or Email theafroman@gmail

I've got a room to crash in for the rest of PAX, but not for the night prior. I'm hoping someone can squeeze me in for that night. Please contact me if you're able to, thanks!

XBL//The Afroman
    PSN//The_Afroman
    Twitter//@theafroman
    Google+//http://gplus.to/TheAfroman
  • linkingdaylinkingday Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Double Tree Hilton Downtown
    Total Cost: $165
    Date Arriving: Wednesday, April 4th
    Date Leaving: Sunday, April 8th
    Number of Spots Available: 3 2
    Best Contact Method: samtrost@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: There will be 5 people in the room, with 2 3 of the 5 spots taken. We'll get there on Wednesday night to be able to do Pre-PAX stuff, but you can arrive whenever you want.

All filled up, sorry!

linkingday on
  • FubearFubear Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE:

I only need Thursday night, probably coming in at 11 PM, leaving Friday morning to other hotel

Date Arriving: April 5th, Thursday afternoon, evening
    Date Leaving: April 8th, Sunday
    Spots Needed: [ 1 ] spot on floor, or couch, or bed. I can bring a sleeping bag, if need be.
    Your Gender: I'm here for PAX; I don't care.
    Best Contact Method: PM, then e-mail or phone

Additional Notes:
    3rd time heading to PAX.
    I'm here to enjoy PAX. You're here to enjoy PAX.
    I need a spot for me, my clothes and to sleep*. You have that.
    Let's work something out.
    I have no problem throwing in my proportional share right off the bat. Hoping that it'll be between $30 - $60, but things happen. No problem paying more.
    I could bring some things, animes, some Munchkin for everyone if y'all want.
    I'm 25, might hit up a bar / prePAX party / shindig**.
    Most likely, if I'm feeling particularly lazy, I'll just stay in the room.
    Why:
    Taking the train bus (probably) from New Jersey; plans aren't finalized, but my itinerary is all but set in stone.
    Probably arriving in Boston South Station at 11 PM.
    Originally, my (2) friends and I were going to get a hotel from Thursday to Sunday and then drive back. Then we only managed to get it from Friday to Sunday. But then since my good friend A. (and his SO) couldn't (or might***) get Friday off, he's coming in that evening. So I don't think it's worth it to get one huge hotel room for me, for one night.

Why so much info? I only need 1 night. I felt context would be appropriate.

* : Also, I would like to use the shower. Have towel, will travel.
    ** : "Tomorrow is PAX. Limit is 2 drinks."
    *** : Damn new jobs and corporate inflexibility

I spoilered it so as not to take up too much space.

Fubear on
  • girlgamer88girlgamer88 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: April 4th or 5th
    Date Leaving: April 8th
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: PM, Google+, Twitter

Additional Notes: If I can find a place to stay, I'll be taking the train in Thursday afternoon. I might have Wednesday off that week, if I do, I may try to come in on Wednesday instead to get there a little early. I know it's getting down to the wire and that I'm probably pushing my luck.

girlgamer88 on
    8BitBek

Future game art lady!
  • LeoT10LeoT10 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    LeoT10 wrote: »
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin
    Total Cost: $614.61 ($204.87 already paid for)
    Date Arriving: 4/5
    Date Leaving: 4/8 at 8 or 9 AM due to family Easter gatherng that I have to go to that Sunday.
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    Best Contact Method: email: leotravis80(at)gmail(dot)com or tweet me if you have a Twitter handle: (at)LeoJTravis10

Additional Notes/Requests: My second PAX and my first buying hotel space. And it's walking distance from PAX itself. Looking for two people to cover the rest of the hotel cost. I allow drinking but no smoking and sleeping on floors is fine. Looking forward to hear from you.

UPDATE 1: 1 full, only need 1 person now to fill the room.

UPDATE 2: Room is officially full. However if anybody drops out I'll let you know via updates. Thanks for your interests!

LeoT10 on
  • HardAndreaHardAndrea Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 4/6 Friday night
    Date Leaving: 4/8 Sunday after closing ceremonies
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: 1 female, 1 male, both age 27
    Best Contact Method: please email Me:
    The white pigeons (at) gmail (dot) com
    (no spaces, spelled exactly)
    Or reply to this thread.

Additional Notes: About us: I'm an Omeganaut from '05 (BeatByAGrrl) from Texas, and he is a weekly blogger on PC World's Geek Tech column from Brooklyn. We're taking the bus from NY to Boston on Friday. We've been to PAX several times, once before to Boston together. We like to wrap our PAX evenings with maybe a game or two of MTG in the room before bed. We don't mind floor-sleeping. We've both recently been on tour with our band from NY to TX so we're used to it and have sleeping bags.

• a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE/MAY HAVE SPACE

Date Arriving: april 6th
    Date Leaving: april 7th
    My Gender: male (22)
    Your Gender: doesnt matter
    Best Contact Method: either on here or my email gchris364 at eh oh ell dot com

additional notes:this will be my first pax event and my first major convention in general.i only need to stay 1 night because i will be leaving saturday night due to easter on sunday...space available info is in the spoiler so i dont take up to to much space.
    if i cant find a cheap enough room share (has to be under $100)i will try and rent a cheapish room myself and see if any1 on here will want to split the cost.im only staying from the 6th to the 7th.also if i do get a hotel room it will probably be closer to chelsea MA then the convention center.im seeing rooms for about $150 a night so thats $50ish/person with 3 people.if you have any questions just shoot me an email.

a fraking toaster on
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    ROOM FULL

Hotel: Westin Boston Waterfront
    Total Cost: $150
    Date Arriving: Thursday 5th
    Date Leaving: Monday 9th
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: Male x4 (Plus a 5th person for Thursday and Friday nights only)
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: PM on here, twitter, facebook (I dont trust Facebook, apparently messages aren't getting to me)

Additional Notes/Requests: We are the PAX Community DVD team. There are four of us, all guys. We will have a lot of equipment, be getting up extra early and staying out until after the con closes down each night. I will be getting to the hotel very early on Thursday, probably late checkout on Monday. We're a fairly mature group, all in mid-20's or higher, with very open sense of humor. You will pretty much just have floor space, unless you want a chair or bathtub or something. :P
    EDIT: We have a 5th person that will only be staying Thursday and Friday nights. So if you don't mind being a room with a total of 6 people for half the time, let me know so we can fill the space!

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • DougB541DougB541 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 4/5 Thursday night
    Date Leaving: 4/8 Sunday after closing ceremonies
    My Gender: 1 Male - 27
    Best Contact Method: please email Me: dougB541(at) gmail (dot) com
    Or reply to this thread.

I'm actually going up as a booth chaperon for Twisted Pixel...so i'll be out of the room early and probably back late. Floor space is fine though it'd be nice to have a bed ha.

DougB541 on
  • Lonepuff15Lonepuff15 Registered User new member
    edited March 2012
    SPACE NEEDED

Date Arriving:4/5
    Date Leaving:4/9
    Spots Needed: 3
    Best Contact Method: Lonepuffemail@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
    Hello PAX East 2012 Community! Two friends and I were wondering if anyone had a room to share or a place to stay during PAX East. Circumstances have left my two friends and I with no hotel room to book. As many of you might understand, this is a terrible disappointment as we've been planning on going since last year after we left PAX East 2011. So if anyone is offering up a place to stay or share please message me or email me at lonepuffemail@gmail.com! Thanks!

Lonepuff15 on
  • zertechzertech Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Space Needed!
    Date Arriving:4/5(or 4/6, either one is fine)
    Date Leaving:4/9
    My Gender: Male age 21
    Best Contact Method: srhalnon@gmail.com

I have 2 friends that may be going aswell, if yo happen to have space for 3 people that would be amazing.

This is my first PAX and i really want to be able to go, however i cant afford a full hotel price. Please, if you have room let me know. *gets on knees and begs* I dont mind sleeping on the floor at all.

zertech on
  • terriblejoshuaterriblejoshua Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Friends place fell through. Need space!!!!!!

Space Needed!
    Date Leaving:4/8
    My Gender: Male age 26
    Best Contact Method: terriblejoshua@gmail.com

My friend can no longer have me stay at her place. This is my 3rd PAX East and I reallllllly am desperate because now it's really late to find a hotel. Begs.

terriblejoshua on
  • a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    Friends place fell through. Need space!!!!!!

Space Needed!
    Date Leaving:4/8
    My Gender: Male age 26
    Best Contact Method: terriblejoshua@gmail.com

My friend can no longer have me stay at her place. This is my 3rd PAX East and I reallllllly am desperate because now it's really late to find a hotel. Begs.

i know how u feel dude.exact same thing happend to me.

• RudabagaRudabaga Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    No longer needed thanks:)

Rudabaga on
  • KassidyKassidy Branford, CTRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    space full
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Marriott Long Wharf
    Total Cost: $707.30 ($400 is paid by us; either $307.30 by 1 person or 2 people pay $153.65)
    Date Arriving: 4/6
    Date Leaving: 4/8
    Number of Spots Available: 1 or 2 (pending if you are comfortable sharing a double or sleeping on floor)
    My Gender: 1 male & 1 female
    Your Gender: don't matter
    Best Contact Method: Soullesskassidy @ hotmail (dot) com

Additional Notes/Requests: Haven't Booked quite yet, we are waiting on the cash to put down as a deposit, if we can get 2 people for sure before we book the hotel that would be great as we def won't have the 707 to pay fully ourselves. If the room goes before we book, i'll update with new hotel name and cost; either way we are def booking a hotel and will have space.

Kassidy on
    Dean3sig.png
  • Urdnot_JakeUrdnot_Jake Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE!

Arriving: 4/6, early
    Leaving: 4/8, after closing ceremonies
    Spots needed: 1
    My gender: male, 29
    Your gender: either/or
    Best Contact Method: jacobwb2 [at] gmail

Notes: first time going to PAX. Wasn't sure if I was gonna make it, just need a place to crash. Have friends going, but it'd be nice to have cool/mature folks to kick it with. Looking for somewhere within walking distance, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

Help me out? I've missed this way too many times now!

• zertechzertech Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE
    Arriving 4/5
    Leaving 4/9
    Available spots: 1-2
    Your gender: either is fine.
    Best contact method: srhalnon@gmail.com

Hi, so me and my friends will be arriving Thursday and leaving Monday. Im 21 and my friends are both a bit younger than me. If it works out the way i hope the cost to you would be $111 for the 4 nights. Our hotel is about 30 minutes away from the convention center by public transportation.

• ThreeveThreeve Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    UPDATED 4/2
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Seaport Hotel
    Total Cost: Negotiable
    Number of Spots Available: 1-3
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: PM on here, or e-mail NurdyC (at) gmail (DOT) com

Additional Notes/Requests: My brother is unable to go this year so I'm trying to find someone(s) to share the cost of the room with. This will be my 6th PAX, I don't spend much time in the room. Usually up and in line early and out late playing games, but I'm quiet and respectful when people are sleeping so I'd expect the same. When I booked the room, they only had rooms with 1 bed, so you would be on the floor. Send me a PM or an e-mail to work out the details.

UPDATE: Still have room. Looking for a 3rd or possibly 4th. The hotel is super close to the convention center and I'm not even asking for a 50/50 split of the cost.

Threeve on
  • ShenaniganShenanigan Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Marriott Waterfront
    Total Cost: Pricey...but I'd like to work something out, we have at least 3 people total in the room.
    Date Arriving: Wednesday 4th
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2(Depending on whoever requests preference, I'm ok with just one other finance wise.)
    My Gender: Male (two other males in room)
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: Email me at mforgash@gmail.com

Additional Comments: This hotel is a bit pricey. But I've stayed her twice, and it's literally a walk to the convention center. No need for a cab, no need to rent a vehicle or take public transportation. Not even a 5 minute walk. I love the convenience, and the hotel is quite lovely. There's a side perk to the room, I have platinum status with Marriott, so we get access to the concierge lounge, they server breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner, as well as beverages, as much as you want. So free meals sometimes I guess?

• Sir Nerdalad Sir Nerdalad Registered User new member
    MMMig wrote: »
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: UPDATED

Hotel: Westin Copley Place 10 Huntington Av (NOT the Waterfront where con is at. This one's an 11 min car / shuttle ride away)
    Total Cost: $1,277 will be divided among the total number of people.
    Date Arriving: Thursday 4-5
    Date Leaving: Monday 4-9
    My Gender Three males and one female (two are in their mid-20s, two are in their early 30s). ed: We have one more forumer just sign up, so it's 5 total so far, woo!
    Your Gender: Male, Female, Wookie
    Best Contact Method: PM me here

Please be hygenic. We are not a "party and get wasted" group. Low-key folk who love playing video games, watching anime, making meme references, etc.

The room has two queen beds so some will have to be on floor / couch / bathtub duty.

As far as costs, we are 5 right now which is $255 total / person. If if goes up to 6, it'd go to $213 / person total (that's the most you'd be paying). If we get 7 people, the cost goes down to $182.

We'll stop once we hit 7 warm bodies. ^_^

Also, you have to be OK being near a Goomba.

Hey Man,

How's it going. So my buddy and I came across your post and are very interested. This will be are first PAX convention and are supper excited about going. We are two musicians who are very hygenic. We're none drug users and rarely drink. I know this all sounds weird being musicians and all but, we're nerd musicians. Our only high comes from playing the games we've written music too. Actually, just playing games in general. Which is why we're totally chill with sleeping near a Goomba. We both are arriving on the 5th and I'll be leaving on the 9th. My buddy will be staying an extra night in Boston, and leaving on the 10th. He has other hotel accommodations for his last night in Boston. We both have been rushing about trying to find a place to stay, as we've left booking a hotel to the last minute. And now.. Because of our stupidity, the majority of the Hotels near the convention center are all booked up, or insanely out of our price range. So if it's not too much trouble, if you could get back to us as soon as you can, we'd be forever in your debt.

Thanks a lot, and hope to speak to you soon.

Sincerely,

Sir nerdalad
    aka.
    Dickon Maciver

• ScrumpScrump Harrisburg, PARegistered User regular
    MMMig wrote: »
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: UPDATED

Hotel: Westin Copley Place 10 Huntington Av (NOT the Waterfront where con is at. This one's an 11 min car / shuttle ride away)
    Total Cost: $1,277 will be divided among the total number of people.
    Date Arriving: Thursday 4-5
    Date Leaving: Monday 4-9
    My Gender Three males and one female (two are in their mid-20s, two are in their early 30s). ed: We have one more forumer just sign up, so it's 5 total so far, woo!
    Your Gender: Male, Female, Wookie
    Best Contact Method: PM me here

Please be hygenic. We are not a "party and get wasted" group. Low-key folk who love playing video games, watching anime, making meme references, etc.

The room has two queen beds so some will have to be on floor / couch / bathtub duty.

As far as costs, we are 5 right now which is $255 total / person. If if goes up to 6, it'd go to $213 / person total (that's the most you'd be paying). If we get 7 people, the cost goes down to $182.

We'll stop once we hit 7 warm bodies. ^_^

Also, you have to be OK being near a Goomba.

Hey Man,

How's it going. So my buddy and I came across your post and are very interested. This will be are first PAX convention and are supper excited about going. We are two musicians who are very hygenic. We're none drug users and rarely drink. I know this all sounds weird being musicians and all but, we're nerd musicians. Our only high comes from playing the games we've written music too. Actually, just playing games in general. Which is why we're totally chill with sleeping near a Goomba. We both are arriving on the 5th and I'll be leaving on the 9th. My buddy will be staying an extra night in Boston, and leaving on the 10th. He has other hotel accommodations for his last night in Boston. We both have been rushing about trying to find a place to stay, as we've left booking a hotel to the last minute. And now.. Because of our stupidity, the majority of the Hotels near the convention center are all booked up, or insanely out of our price range. So if it's not too much trouble, if you could get back to us as soon as you can, we'd be forever in your debt.

Thanks a lot, and hope to speak to you soon.

Sincerely,

Sir nerdalad
    aka.
    Dickon Maciver

Make sure to send him a message on the forum

• chocoisonchocoison Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    HAD SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Seaport Hotel
    Total Cost: $555 to be split
    Date Leaving: Sunday 8th
    Number of Spots Available: 1-3
    Our Genders: Male
    Your Gender(s): Doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: PM on here, or e-mail chocoison (at) gmail (DOT) com

Additional Notes/Requests: This is gone, man. Way gone.

chocoison on
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Scrump wrote: »
    Make sure to send him a message on the forum

Yes, a direct message to them not posted publicly in this thread, for this thread is strictly not meant for discussion. These posts may very well be removed.

NSw0gum.png
  • linkingdaylinkingday Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Double Tree Hilton Downtown
    Total Cost: $165
    Date Arriving: Wednesday, April 4th
    Date Leaving: Sunday, April 8th
    Best Contact Method: samtrost@gmail.com

This was posted earlier, but I decided not to go anymore. Hence, an extra spot is open.

• XrosfireXrosfire Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday 4/5
    Date Leaving: Sunday 4/8
    My Gender: Male, 20
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: PM or xrosfire.hurricane (at) gmail.com

Additional Notes: This is my first PAX but I've been to half a dozen anime cons in the midwest. I don't mind sleeping on the floor, hell I'm used to being crammed into a single room with a ton of people, so if anyone with a "full" room wants to lower costs a little more I'd go for that. Prefer Westin or Seaport or at least within walking distance of the BCEC. (Also I make it a point to shower every day which means you totally want me in your room)

• NendaiNendai Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Waterfront (Within walking distance of BCEC)
    Total Cost: Aiming for about $45-55 a night
    Date Leaving: Tuesday 10th (Not necessary to stay the full time)
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2
    Our Genders: Male mostly
    Your Gender(s): Doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: greg.sotiros@gmail.com

Nendai on
    PAX East 2011
    Pokecrawl: Team Bulbasaur Group B|PAX Trading Cards!|PrePAX Dinner
  • NimbleNimble Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: COURTYARD BOSTON TREMONT HOTEL
    275 Tremont Street
    Total Cost: $510 for the room for three nights, cost to you will be $255 or $170 depending on number of people
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2, have a twin room with a spare bed (my friend fell through and cannot come along :| )
    Best Contact Method: E-mail (blopezphoto@gmail.com)

Additional Notes/Requests: If you don't mind sleeping on the floor I can accommodate more people.

Nimble on
  • ezicklezickl Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin Waterfront
    Total Cost: 1000
    Date Leaving: 4/9
    # of Spots Available: 1 (Maybe2)
    Best Contact Method: Email ezickl@hotmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: This is my 3rd PAX, I was initially going with all friends but now 2 have cut out and I need to fill their spaces. There are two double beds, we'll decide how to handle sleeping arrangements when the time comes.

• mosslovermosslover Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Friday 4/6
    Date Leaving: Sunday 4/8
    My Gender: Female, 30
    Your Gender: Prefer women...
    Best Contact Method: PM or jadedixon@gmail.com

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE (ended up just breaking down and getting a room at Seaport):

Hotel: Seaport
    Total Cost: I'd work out a discount since there is only one bed and the other person would have to sleep on the floor.
    Date Arriving: 4/6
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: Email jadedixon@gmail.com

mosslover on
  • ShenaniganShenanigan Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Marriott Waterfront
    Total Cost: Pricey...but I'd like to work something out, we have at least 3 people total in the room. (According to which days you'll be staying.)
    Date Arriving: Wednesday 4th
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2(Depending on whoever requests preference, I'm ok with just one other finance wise.)
    My Gender: Male (two other males in room)
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: Email me at mforgash@gmail.com

Additional Comments: This hotel is a bit pricey. But I've stayed her twice, and it's literally a walk to the convention center. No need for a cab, no need to rent a vehicle or take public transportation. Not even a 5 minute walk. I love the convenience, and the hotel is quite lovely. There's a side perk to the room, I have platinum status with Marriott, so we get access to the concierge lounge, they server breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner, as well as beverages, as much as you want. So free meals sometimes I guess?

( I had to re-post this, sorry if that's bad. I was having things taken care of, and last minute things fell through again. Really need someone to split costs with.)

• DoonamisDoonamis Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hilton Boston Financial
    Total Cost: $150 per person
    Date Arriving: Thurs 4/5
    Date Leaving: Sun 4/8
    Number of Spots Available: 3 2
    Best Contact Method: calebw (AT) gmail
    you know that email service that everyone uses

I won the omegathon in 2010. Don't know why that matters, but people seem to be posting that kind of thing. This will be the third PAX East for me

Room is for two double beds.

Update 4/4 10:30 AM Still have 2 spaces available. $150 per person.

Doonamis on
  • LucaLaSmokeLucaLaSmoke GM "Gamers With Kids 2012" Astoria Queens, New YorkRegistered User regular
    Watch for the Smoke Signals from the Embassy Suites.. 420 hero.

• sarsnicksarsnick Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston
    Total Cost: $434 divided evenly
    Date Arriving: Thurs 4/5
    Date Leaving: Mon 4/9
    Number of Spots Available: 1 twin bed (any extra will get the floor and will pay less)
    Best Contact Method: anonusername at gmail

Been going to PAX each year for the past four years either at Boston or Prime. I can give tips of how to get through the day.

Also on thursday I will be visiting someone out of town so will be leaving the city after 6. I'll be in the room typing stuff until then. I do not know if the hotel will give you a card without me there.

• smitht2ncc1701smitht2ncc1701 Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Seaport Hotel (across the street from Pax East
    Total Cost: $370 divided evenly
    Date Arriving: Friday - Morning
    Date Leaving: Sunday 4-8
    Number of Spots Available: 2 - on floor/fold out bed available for $
    Best Contact Method: Email me at ebaysmith88@yahoo.com AND smitht2ncc1701@yahoo.com
    Need 1 or 2 people ASAP!!!

• MistawankazMistawankaz Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    Delete me

Mistawankaz on
  • HearkenHearken Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 06/04
    Date Leaving: 08/04
    My Gender: M (25)
    Best Contact Method: bash.hack [at] gmail

Additional Notes: Please nothing more serious then alcohol and tobacco. DNC drinking / smoking, would like to be able to drink but I can deal if the room is dry.

Hearken on
  • AvenroshAvenrosh Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    EDIT: I was able to get everything sorted out, thanks!

Avenrosh on
  • HajimeHajime Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Westin Waterfront
    Total Cost: $200/night w/Tax ($100/ea for 1 person, $65/ea for 2, etc), short notice so I will be more than fine with giving people a "discount"
    Date Arriving: Sat 4/7 (Arrive earlier, but read below)
    Date Leaving: Mon 4/9 (Checkout early in the morning)
    Number of Spots Available: 2~ (Have 2 twin beds)
    Best Contact Method: Send me a Personal Message on these forums, and we can exchange Phone #/Email then

I actually arrive Thursday morning, but I will be spending Thurs/Fri with my girlfriend. She unexpectedly will not be able to stay for Sat-Mon, so I am opening up my room for those days. I do not smoke/drink/party hard. I am ok if you smoke (unsure if room is smoking) and/or drink (don't get smashed though, please).

This is my first PAX East. I am usually quiet, but can get "enthusiastic" when playing video games and stuff. I don't know many table top games, but I'd love to learn them. I am a clean person, lol. I'd like to be able to meet some people to hang out with Sat/Sun, since my girlfriend will be gone!

Also, because my girlfriend will not be attending Sat/Sun, I have an extra 3day Badge I will let you use if needed, no cost to you of course.

Hajime on
This discussion has been closed.