As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is this your [chat]?

• Options
    mindsporkmindspork Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    I really want my own little person village. It's sort of an unhealthy obsession. I even have names picked out.

"Tiny town" appears to be the PC term for such a place.

There will be absolutely nothing PC about this town

You should put up big walls around it.

It'd be your own personal dwarf fortress.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    mindspork wrote: »
    I really want my own little person village. It's sort of an unhealthy obsession. I even have names picked out.

You should put up big walls around it.

It'd be your own personal dwarf fortress.

Nice big ole carp pond in the town square.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I want to take advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 free video game sale, but I don't know what to get for a third game? Game 1 is Mass Effect 3, Game 2 is Kingdoms of Amalur, but any idea what else to get?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Seriously though, I suspect if one becomes rich as a pirate it would be rather hard not to go back to where one is from and throw one's weight about in an offensive way.

I'm sure people don't intend to be jerks, but hey, I really want to build that mansion ny that lake and I need to knock down that historic Maori village to do so. Then when told off by local radicals I ofcourse will retaliate by funding an angry newspaper, hiring a PI, seeking to influence the mayor or paying for a friendly placeman to oppose him at the next election

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

In that case, please put up a lot of "You must be this tall" signs from amusement parks everywhere.

• Options
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    I want to take advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 free video game sale, but I don't know what to get for a third game? Game 1 is Mass Effect 3, Game 2 is Kingdoms of Amalur, but any idea what else to get?

what is available?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Maoris are partially responsible for the sins of the Prequel trilogy

I feel no pity

• Options

If you can't think of anything, just grab something that would trade in well at like Gamestop or something. /shrug.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

In that case, please put up a lot of "You must be this tall" signs from amusement parks everywhere.

"You must be this tall to leave the village, all others will be shot on sight"

• Options

"You must be this tall to leave the village, all others will be shot on sight"

Tiny guard towers!

• Options

what is available?

Any game, there are no restrictions, but I would like it to be a 40-60 dollar game for the economics.

If you can't think of anything, just grab something that would trade in well at like Gamestop or something. /shrug.

ewwwwww.......

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    You might just have congenitally weak ankles. Or the clap.

Well I haven't gotten laid in (outside the infection window for the clap), so I guess my DNA is to blame.

My mom does suffer from arthritis, but I always attributed that more to the fact that's she's depressive and frail and doesn't take care of herself in the slightest.

• Options
    I thought Saints Row 3, but odds are I'll be picking that up for 15-bucks-ish off a Steam/Gamersgate sale here soon.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited March 2012

Tekkenxstreetfighter ?

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Also, you are not a super rich person if you don't fund a crazy school, think-tank or pressure group to promote a cause.

I need to plan ahead as to my cause. Maybe a requirement to bring back compulsory May Pole dancing for Youths?

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Also, you are not a super rich person if you don't fund a crazy school, think-tank or pressure group to promote a cause.

I need to plan ahead as to my cause. Maybe a requirement to bring back compulsory May Pole dancing for Youths?

Actually, at my elementary school we did the may pole thing like, the first friday of every month, I really don't remember why.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Maoris are partially responsible for the sins of the Prequel trilogy

I feel no pity

When the prequels screened in NZ, sniggering was not uncommon when the audience first heard Jango and Bobba speak

• Options
    I'd fund group that did nothing but call Orson Scott Card and recite the most homoerotic passages from his books. They would be rough bears of men.

Gravelly voices that let Mr. Card know he'd be protected in their arms if he'd only let them in.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Seriously though, I suspect if one becomes rich as a pirate it would be rather hard not to go back to where one is from and throw one's weight about in an offensive way.

I'm sure people don't intend to be jerks, but hey, I really want to build that mansion ny that lake and I need to knock down that historic Maori village to do so. Then when told off by local radicals I ofcourse will retaliate by funding an angry newspaper, hiring a PI, seeking to influence the mayor or paying for a friendly placeman to oppose him at the next election

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298Q-1D_juo

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

Actually, at my elementary school we did the may pole thing like, the first friday of every month, I really don't remember why.

What does one do with a may pole once it has been properly adorned? Is there pole vaulting involved?

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Man, I want to play SimCity 4 but the last time I did, the game crashed and took with it this beautiful little city I built. :(

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    So [chat], should I get a gyro or a cheesesteak for dinner on my way home tonight?

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    So [chat], should I get a gyro or a cheesesteak for dinner on my way home tonight?

Gyro.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i think i am going to make a political party and call it the Lemon Party

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Gyro.

Edit: The irresponsible answer is to place the latter inside the former.

Gim on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I feel like "hide yo kids hide yo WiFi" was underappreciated by chat

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Do you have Skyrim?

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

Gyro

Greek food is objectively awesome

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Gyro.

• Options
    edited March 2012

what is available?

Any game, there are no restrictions, but I would like it to be a 40-60 dollar game for the economics.

ewwwwww.......

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

maybe Armored Core 5. Maybe. The plot is beyond lame and the single player is often frustrating but the multiplayer is good.

edit: Oh yeah. of course Skyrim if you don't have it.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Also, @DoctorArch, I hope you're getting ME3 for PC.

Speaking of which: I finally started the singleplayer of ME3 last night. So fucking great.

• Options
  • Options
    edited March 2012

220px-

mindspork on
  • Options

What does one do with a may pole once it has been properly adorned? Is there pole vaulting involved?

I think we just did the part where you like, walk around it and loop stuff.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

I enjoyed it in silence.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

it was quality

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Man, I feel like guacamole is almost not worth the labor investment when I could have been making hummus.

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Man, I feel like guacamole is almost not worth the labor investment when I could have been making hummus.

Hummus is for lazy hippies.

(get a stick blender. speeds up making either.)

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

Where are you? If you're not in Philly, then get a gyro.

This discussion has been closed.