As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Is this your [chat]?

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    All wired up with a holter monitor. Man, these things suck.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    get ME3 on brobox like the cool people are

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Man, I feel like guacamole is almost not worth the labor investment when I could have been making hummus.

*Sputter*

Guacamole is always worth the effort.

(Says the guy who just buys it from the store)

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    mindspork wrote: »
    TRUTH.

Now that that's settled, isn't Edward a....

Oh, you're still reading.

LIAR.

I should have clarified. I mean when they use it in the middle of a sentence as in

"people should know the TRUTH about. . ."

steam_sig.png
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    i think i am going to make a political party and call it the Lemon Party

"More like Lemon Party Chairman"

(Everyone needs to watch Archer, damnit)

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Skyrim is the worst

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    So [chat], should I get a gyro or a cheesesteak for dinner on my way home tonight?

Gyro.

Edit: The irresponsible answer is to place the latter inside the former.

Hmm.... I'm pretty sure the gyro place also has cheese steaks, although they are certainly inferior to where I'd normally go for them... this might happen.

Probably won't though.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    So [chat], should I get a gyro or a cheesesteak for dinner on my way home tonight?
    Where are you? If you're not in Philly, then get a gyro.
    I need to go to Philly and have a cheesesteak there for comparison purposes.

Somehow, I don't think it will stack up.

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

If I were in philly I'd probably get a gyro, weirdos with your whiz.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
    Gyro.

Dear God, what have you wrought?!

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Also, you are not a super rich person if you don't fund a crazy school, think-tank or pressure group to promote a cause.

I need to plan ahead as to my cause. Maybe a requirement to bring back compulsory May Pole dancing for Youths?

Actually, at my elementary school we did the may pole thing like, the first friday of every month, I really don't remember why.

What does one do with a may pole once it has been properly adorned? Is there pole vaulting involved?

I think we just did the part where you like, walk around it and loop stuff.

Right, but what happens after that? Does everyone drink a toast to the pole?

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    I want to take advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 free video game sale, but I don't know what to get for a third game? Game 1 is Mass Effect 3, Game 2 is Kingdoms of Amalur, but any idea what else to get?

what is available?

Any game, there are no restrictions, but I would like it to be a 40-60 dollar game for the economics.

If you can't think of anything, just grab something that would trade in well at like Gamestop or something. /shrug.

ewwwwww.......

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

maybe Armored Core 5. Maybe. The plot is beyond lame and the single player is often frustrating but the multiplayer is good.

edit: Oh yeah. of course Skyrim if you don't have it.

Do you actually play with a team Riemann? I got this game last weekend and played it a bit and I feel like I'm really missing out by not doing multi, but I have no team and I'm not sure when the appropriate time to jump into multi is gear wise.

Psn:wazukki
    edited March 2012
    I feel like "hide yo kids hide yo WiFi" was underappreciated by chat

I enjoyed it in silence.

I gave it the nod.

edit: Also, I caught up on my draw something games and it's 4:47. Perfect timing!

wazilla on
  • mindsporkmindspork Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Gyro.

Turduckenork.

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Gyro.

A thousand years of diabetes. The fifth Horseman is made of Cheez Whiz.

Kalkino wrote: »
    Also, you are not a super rich person if you don't fund a crazy school, think-tank or pressure group to promote a cause.

I need to plan ahead as to my cause. Maybe a requirement to bring back compulsory May Pole dancing for Youths?

Actually, at my elementary school we did the may pole thing like, the first friday of every month, I really don't remember why.

What does one do with a may pole once it has been properly adorned? Is there pole vaulting involved?

I think we just did the part where you like, walk around it and loop stuff.

Right, but what happens after that? Does everyone drink a toast to the pole?

I think everyone just sat down on the basketball court and they did like, monthly announcements.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

If I were in philly I'd probably get a gyro, weirdos with your whiz.

Not every place uses cheese wiz.

though yesterday I had two chili cheese dogs with wiz on them and it was pretty good.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Also, @DoctorArch, I hope you're getting ME3 for PC.

Speaking of which: I finally started the singleplayer of ME3 last night. So fucking great.

:^:

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    MAN! Am I not motivated to do work today. Guess I have to force myself.

Maybe
    ed
    No one answered - 400 bucks for labor, 220 for a 41"x34" material, to replace one ground floor, double hung normal window is insane, yes?

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    Gyro.

Conquest, War, Famine, Death, Paula Deen?

I want to find this one place I went to as a kid in Nicetown, but I think they're gone forever.

Those cheese steaks were amazing.

I still have yet to play ME3 multi with anybody from chat on the brobox. So I probably wouldn't get it on the brobox if that is your goal.

desc wrote: »

Speaking of which: I finally started the singleplayer of ME3 last night. So fucking great.

Yeah it is, I haven't finished so it's still amazing IMO just did
    The asari monastery place with the banshees, also, my man date with Garrus which was awesome

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I think I would actually feel vaguely insulted if a place served me something with cheez whiz on it.

Now I want a gyro or a cheesesteak.

Hmm.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gyro.

Conquest, War, Famine, Death, Paula Deen?

Hear cuhms the rapshyer yawl

919UOwT.png
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

The asari monastery place with the banshees, also, my man date with Garrus which was awesome

Those
    banshees
    are fucking rough

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    I want to take advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 free video game sale, but I don't know what to get for a third game? Game 1 is Mass Effect 3, Game 2 is Kingdoms of Amalur, but any idea what else to get?

what is available?

Any game, there are no restrictions, but I would like it to be a 40-60 dollar game for the economics.

If you can't think of anything, just grab something that would trade in well at like Gamestop or something. /shrug.

ewwwwww.......

maybe Armored Core 5. Maybe. The plot is beyond lame and the single player is often frustrating but the multiplayer is good.

Do you actually play with a team Riemann? I got this game last weekend and played it a bit and I feel like I'm really missing out by not doing multi, but I have no team and I'm not sure when the appropriate time to jump into multi is gear wise.

I have not played with a team no. Only ad hoc multiplayer games of several types. Those were very good and are the saving grace for the game (if indeed it has one).

Gear wise, I have no idea. I had been playing for a few hours when I started doing multi. I think skill is far more important to multi than gear in this game. You have access to quite a lot of gear options from the start even if not the best versions of that gear.

But in all the matches I played I was never in a situation where I felt like I was getting really out-geared. Out played definetly yes. Developing the skill to fire accuratly while jumping seems to be far more important than gear.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!

The game is really great until the very, very end. Then, yeah.

Inquisitor wrote: »
    I think I would actually feel vaguely insulted if a place served me something with cheez whiz on it.

It's Philly. If you're not vaguely insulted by most passerby, the citizenry is off its game.

I still have yet to play ME3 multi with anybody from chat on the brobox. So I probably wouldn't get it on the brobox if that is your goal.
    And you should want to play the multiplayer, because the multiplayer is great.

• hanskeyhanskey Registered User regular

Dude, I'm hanskey on PC multiplayer ME3. You should friend me, so we can slaughter together!!

PantsB wrote: »

Those
    banshees
    are fucking rough

Those fuckers are why I haven't finished the game yet.

I want to find this one place I went to as a kid in Nicetown, but I think they're gone forever.

There's a place called Nicetown?

That just strikes me as being really sinister.

twitch.tv/tehsloth

There's a place called Nicetown?

That just strikes me as being really sinister.

it's a section of the city, and yeah it doesn't look nice.

Yessss

I enjoyed that location and its correlating character.

Also Garrus is the dude in any game and any context.

hanskey wrote: »

Dude, I'm hanskey on PC multiplayer ME3. You should friend me, so we can slaughter together!!
    I am Thanatosian. You should add me, since I'm not at my home computer.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    There is a place that does an awesome gyro within walking distance of my house (well, technically not a gyro because the place ain't greek, it's lebanese but, similar concept).

You guys are making me want one too.

PantsB wrote: »

Those
    banshees
    are fucking rough

Those fuckers are why I haven't finished the game yet.

Yeah. There's a fight with 2 of them and a bunch of Marauders near the end that kicked my ass for like 30 minutes. Argh. They're real bitches in the MP, too.

what is available?

ewwwwww.......

I have not played with a team no. Only ad hoc multiplayer games of several types. Those were very good and are the saving grace for the game (if indeed it has one).

Gear wise, I have no idea. I had been playing for a few hours when I started doing multi. I think skill is far more important to multi than gear in this game. You have access to quite a lot of gear options from the start even if not the best versions of that gear.

But in all the matches I played I was never in a situation where I felt like I was getting really out-geared. Out played definetly yes. Developing the skill to fire accuratly while jumping seems to be far more important than gear.

I see, that's good to know. So I take it that the FCS locks on and you have to lead your opponent to get hits consistently? Ooo... A lot of people must use gatling guns.

This discussion has been closed.