As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[EAST] Bus Travel? AKA: The Bus Thread!

PsykusPsykus Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in PAX Archive
Anyone else planning on taking a bus to Boston for PAX East? I ordered tickets through Megabus.com and will be riding overnight from Washington, DC on Thursday the 5th, would be cool to run into some fellow Penny Arcadians on the way, however slim the chance might be.

Psykus on

• a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    ill be taking a peter pan bus from springfield to boston on friday in the week hours of the morning.

• goodtimeshaxorgoodtimeshaxor Registered User regular
    Psykus, I was originally planning on going up to Boston on the very same Megabus line with 3 other friends but decided I should go up a day earlier. Although I won't be on your bus anymore, my 3 friends will be. I'm sure if you just ask people on the bus if they're going to PAX, my friends, and maybe others, will reply! See you at PAX

Indie dev of Lawnmower Challenge | Android Free | iOS | Amazon
    @LunarPeter
  • JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Registered User regular
    I am taking the 8:45am Bolt Bus from Newark Penn Station on Thursday the 5th.

• ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I will most likely take boltbus thursday morning from NYC.
    Most likely the 7am one.

and coming back from boston
    most likely taking boltbus tuesday morning back to NYC

Zeushero on
  • CyberGoldFishCyberGoldFish Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I'm taking the bolt bus out of NYC On Thursday at 10:00 am. Anybody on that bus?

CyberGoldFish on
  • mgriff3456mgriff3456 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Me and my friends are taking a megabus leaving Philly on Wednesday the 4th at 11pm. We are also take a megabus back leaving Boston at I think 7AMish on Monday morning and getting back to Philly at 3PMish. Anyone gunna be on these buses?

mgriff3456 on
  • OccamsRZROccamsRZR BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    mgriff3456 wrote: »
    Me and my friends are taking a megabus leaving Philly on Wednesday the 4th at 11pm. We are also take a megabus back leaving Boston at I think 7AMish on Monday morning and getting back to Philly at 3PMish. Anyone gunna be on these buses?

Looks like we MIGHT be on the same bus. Me and 3 friends are taking Megabus up on Wed April 4th leaving from White Marsh, MD at 9pm. We have the same arrival time but last time I took Megabus to PAX we didn't pass through Philly. We went up through Jersey. Just make an announcement when you get on. That's what I'm going to do :-D

• lui355lui355 Registered User new member
    Paid with Bolt but it says TIC TOC to Boston Friday at 11:30am from nyc anyone on that bus?

• MrGone1980MrGone1980 Registered User regular
    Megabus leaving NYC at 10:30AM on Thursday the 5th.

• lui355lui355 Registered User new member
    does anyone know how someone can enter for these tournaments or for the munckin eating contest :P

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    lui355 wrote: »
    does anyone know how someone can enter for these tournaments or for the munckin eating contest :P

.... this is the bus thread... ?

• PsykusPsykus Registered User regular
    lui355 wrote: »

FAQ/general information thread is thataway.

• terriblejoshuaterriblejoshua Registered User regular
    I'm taking Megabus at 1:10pm from NYC on Thursday. Anyone else on that bus?

• SoCo_and_LimeSoCo_and_Lime Registered User regular
    JerYnkFan wrote: »
    I am taking the 8:45am Bolt Bus from Newark Penn Station on Thursday the 5th.

As am I

[x] Bolt Bus
    [x] Radisson Hotel Boston
    [x] Pre-Pax Dinner
    [x] BYOC and 3 Day Pass

• JerkfishJerkfish NYCRegistered User regular
    My two friends and I will be hopping on the noon Bolt Bus out of NYC on Thursday. We'll be the ones rewatching all of Season 1 of Penny Arcade The Series. Feel free to come say hi if you see us!

• chocojoshchocojosh Registered User regular
    Four of us are going to be taking the Greyhound bus from Montreal to Boston early Thursday morning. Come say hi if you see us!

• ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    Will be taking the 7am boltbus from NYC tomorrow with a few other pax attendees!

• A. SmithA. Smith Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    Taking the 10:30 AM on thursday from Montreal with a friend. Is that your bus, Choco?

A. Smith on
  • greyarchergreyarcher Registered User new member
    Taking a 4pm Peter Pan bus out of NYC going express service to Boston.

• creid8creid8 Registered User regular
    Taking the 8am BoltBus from NYC on Friday.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I am seated on the noon bolt bus from NYC to Boston. It seems like a lot of the passengers are going to PAX. Are you on this bus? I am in a blue God Save the Princess (Peach) shirt.

• PsykusPsykus Registered User regular
    Megabus M32 reporting in, just leaving DC.

• Rise_Up44Rise_Up44 MARegistered User regular
    ill be taking a peter pan bus from springfield to boston on friday in the week hours of the morning.

Im on the 815 am bus on friday from Springfield to boston cant wait to get there....looking for someone to split cab fair with i was told it was within walking distance like a mile or two but if someone wants to split well then why walk

• a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    no way ill be on the 545am bus,u should get up mad early and we can take the same bus.

if u got the standard bus ticket thats like 23$or close to it,its good for any time of the day.

a fraking toaster on