As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I love cats. I love every kind of cat.

• weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    He is glad to be home too, the boy has been following me around since he got back, he didn't even mind the bath either.

• IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    My cat is back! I had to chase him in the house, he was across the street.

Hooray!

Whenever my kitties have gone missing it never ended as well

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Bloody JackBloody Jack Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    My cat is back! I had to chase him in the house, he was across the street.

Woohoo! Get that cat some tuna and cuddles :D

Bloody Jack on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I'm glad you found your cat

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Dunno why this wasn't already crossposted from Youtube thread. There's a fox in it.

SabreMau on
  • ShapeshifterShapeshifter Pants Optioanl Registered User regular
    Had to put my kitty down the other day, sucks big time.

steam_sig.png
    I'm sorry

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    That sucks. My condolences.

@ SabreMau I was afraid to post either the other day given the sheer number of videos I've posted this week already.

Crimsondude on
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    :( e-hugs Shapeshifter :(

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular

Damn, that fucking sucks. Would it be rude to
    ask why?

• Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    So adblock now replaces ads with pictures of cats. I am utterly amazed. I hope it's not just an April 1st thing and they keep the option available.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Dunno why this wasn't already crossposted from Youtube thread. There's a fox in it.

aww, the poor animals are cold and want to come in.

• SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    Are we still talking about cats here? Cause I got a new cat and her name is Charlotte.
    549072_2901145003925_1119431529_32092090_1930996346_n.jpg

She looks like a cutie, how old is she?

She's a stray but they approximated about a year and a half or so. Guy's she broke out of her cardboard box. It was basically this scene from the shining but with a cat instead of nicholson and meowing instead of words. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_C4f7JKVfQ

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

aww, the poor animals are cold and want to come in.

I'd have let them in. Foxes are so fucking cute, we have these little grey foxes at work and I like watching them eat and play and such.

JtgVX0H.png
    IwtrX.gif

3oqJD.gif

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    kitty's spine!

cats have, like, crazy spines

it's no thing

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    but...! not that young!

or so I have been advised by non-veterinarians

maybe

I couldn't say for sure

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    That is awesome! So glad he made it home safe and sound.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular

love this
    Eagle just saying hi
    Fox wanting in
    ahaha

SenorTacos wrote: »
    Are we still talking about cats here? Cause I got a new cat and her name is Charlotte.

yay new kitty!

edited March 2012

I find it most appropriate that right under the photo is your sig "Thank you, Satan." :)

I love that cat/fox/eagle video. When she asks the eagle if it wants it, it just looks at her like "Nah. I'm good."

She's a stray but they approximated about a year and a half or so. Guy's she broke out of her cardboard box. It was basically this scene from the shining but with a cat instead of nicholson and meowing instead of words.
    Shining_Cat.jpg

Crimsondude on
    Can you walk a cat on a leash? Is that a thing you can do? I can't really let her roam free as we live in an apartment.

edited March 2012
    Yes. Though cat leashes are more like harnesses since a collar leash is something they can generally escape from pretty easily. e.g.

p-27693-37762P-cat.jpg

Crimsondude on
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Putting the cat in the harness is one thing. Getting you and the cat to walk in the same direction is going to be considerably more difficult.

Thanks guys! I'll let you know how she deals. Anything you'd recommend for a cat? Like must have toys or scratching posts?

• JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Thanks guys! I'll let you know how she deals. Anything you'd recommend for a cat? Like must have toys or scratching posts?

I recommend a cat condo, a place where the cat can get up high and hang out.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Yeah, a cat condo/cat tree is a must.

Also catnip mice are great, our kitties love them

• JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular

Also, if you go to Petsmart or Petco, I really like the PetStages cat toys. They have these really sturdy mice that my cat carries around in her mouth all the time!

petstagescatnipchewmice.jpg

• ShapeshifterShapeshifter Pants Optioanl Registered User regular

Damn, that fucking sucks. Would it be rude to
    ask why?

for about 6 months now she's started to pee everywhere, then she started barfing all the time in the mornings/evenings

bad enough that she would be just puking water up only after drinking, and it was mixed with blood.

Spent $800 trying to figure out what was wrong and on various meds etc to try and calm her stomach down, turns out after an X-ray she had a large growth around her stomach, they figured it was cancer (I couldn't afford to have a biopsy done and pay for treatment) so brought her home, and she started to loose a lot of weight over the last month + more blood barfing.... so we brought her in and had to say goodbye :(

caseyg.jpg

She's the orange kitty, that was the last picture I took of her on her last day :(

steam_sig.png
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Awww the other cat is hugging her too :(

:(

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    :( At least she's not in pain now, Shapeshifter.

One of my best friend's cats is at the vet right now and very probably won't make it. He's a sweetheart, too. One of those cats who looks so much like a toy you think he can't be real.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    Aww. That tabby clearly knows something's wrong with her. :(

Like Eddy said, at least she's not in pain. That's no way to live.

Nerdgasmic wrote: »

This kind of upsets me, maybe i shouldn't be upset, i know it looks like the puppy is just trying to play.
    This video just rubs me the wrong way.

@Shapeshifter
    sorry for your loss, i bet the tabby misses her too.

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    So if/when I get another animal (probably going to wait until I move), is it a crazy idea to get a kitten and a pup at the same time? Like, hoping they'll be best buds kind of thing. Or cat first? Can't see the puppy first being the better idea unless it's like the perfect pup.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
This discussion has been closed.