As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Democracy on the [chat]

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    @Robos A Go Go

i'm on my way to get season 2 of Downtown Abbey"

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i'd go downtown on abbey

if you know what i mean

eh

eh

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    ugh, i feel like shit. nauseated, headache, and weak as a kitten. wonder what's up. felt fine when I woke up. hope it passes before too long.

• MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i'm so mad at myself. normally i wake up way early and on time for anything i need to do. i don't really oversleep. but today i overslept by more than 90 minutes. :( i had to hurriedly call a cab while brushing my teeth. ended up fucking spending over 30 bucks to get there instead of 3.

*rage*

To get where? Someplace important apparently.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    i'm so mad at myself. normally i wake up way early and on time for anything i need to do. i don't really oversleep. but today i overslept by more than 90 minutes. :( i had to hurriedly call a cab while brushing my teeth. ended up fucking spending over 30 bucks to get there instead of 3.

*rage*

chu is an important man on the go

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    anyone interested in some l4d2?

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    chu's factory workers are threatening suicide again

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote:
    But whatever happens in the Mid-East it is a new world we are living in. Full of mass movements, peaceful resistance and lots of dead people watering that tree of liberty. And none of it seems to be attached to this man's work.

large_George-W-Bush-Oct11-01-Legacy.jpg
    isn't it, mazz

isn't it

Well, he did sort of set the standard for "this is how fucking crazy we can get motherfucker" when it came to invading other countries, making all future presidents look downright diplomatic.

Wasn't Nixon like that as well?

Nixon gets a lot of shit but outside of his war criminal works with Vietnam and the surrounding countries he actually was a pretty successful and respected President when it comes to international relations.

Between the SALT treaty, opening China and working on other important nonproliferation treaties he has a damn good track record. This gets white washed by his illegal bombing of Cambodia and his criminal actions at home.

You're forgetting he installed Pinochet in Chile. Yes, he did many good things but that doesn't mean he was a good man. His image also looks good since the Republican party has regressed so much from that time.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

*rage*

college registration

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

yo

919UOwT.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I love Boomhauer so much
    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol’ internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it’s dang ol' easy, man.

Gooey wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »

yo
    aight, that's two.

well, just counting you and me. see who else is around on steam.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

*rage*

college registration

NSFW Language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8oW30jeVQw

*rage*

college registration

Yeah, that is pretty important. Glad you made it even if it did cost you 10x as much as it should have.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Look at my face. Does this look like a promise face?

gorillaSig.jpg
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    But whatever happens in the Mid-East it is a new world we are living in. Full of mass movements, peaceful resistance and lots of dead people watering that tree of liberty. And none of it seems to be attached to this man's work.

isn't it, mazz

isn't it

Well, he did sort of set the standard for "this is how fucking crazy we can get motherfucker" when it came to invading other countries, making all future presidents look downright diplomatic.

Nixon gets a lot of shit but outside of his war criminal works with Vietnam and the surrounding countries he actually was a pretty successful and respected President when it comes to international relations.

Between the SALT treaty, opening China and working on other important nonproliferation treaties he has a damn good track record. This gets white washed by his illegal bombing of Cambodia and his criminal actions at home.

You're forgetting he installed Pinochet in Chile. Yes, he did many good things but that doesn't mean he was a good man. His image also looks good since the Republican party has regressed so much from that time.

I never said he was a good man. But being good isn't a requirement for being successful when it comes to international relations.

u7stthr17eud.png
    god, i was so nervous i'd fucked up the placement test. i'm happy i didn't!

Good for you Chu!

u7stthr17eud.png
    Proud of you Chu

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Woo, Chu!

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    wow.

the company that bought the startup I worked for as my first developer job aparently went public a little while back.

those (until now worthless) shares I've been sitting on are currently worth a bit over 120k.

SELL SELL SELL!!!

Indeed. Though now I need to find an account to explain the rather confusing rules about when I can sell what (they are restricted shares).

hi

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I am reading about borderline personality disorder as part of my abnormal psych class.

I realize that the last girl I dated fits the diagnosis perfectly, like on nearly every dimension.

She is literally a textbook example.

Winky on
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:

isn't it, mazz

isn't it

I never said he was a good man. But being good isn't a requirement for being successful when it comes to international relations.

True.

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    @Robos A Go Go

i'm on my way to get season 2 of Downtown Abbey"

@mim

Cool, I already watched the first episode but didn't go beyond.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I think I'm gonna start barbecue shopping this weekend (My weekend being tues/wed). I want a nice little one for my apartment's balcony.

i'd say my results had a 99 on them

but it had company 8-)

Winky wrote: »
    I am reading about borderline personality disorder as part of my abnormal psych class.

I realize that the last girl I dated fits the completely diagnosis perfectly, like on nearly every dimension.

I am doing a review of the epidemiology and pathophysiology of HIV/AIDS. After this is the pharmacology of current treatments.

Oh did you miss my description of my teacher of this class? He is basically amazing. An awesome scientist and an awesome doctor.

u7stthr17eud.png
    i'd say my results had a 99 on them

but it had company 8-)

Grats chu!

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Is it weird that I sometimes confused Leonard Nimoy and Ronald Reagan?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar

I realize that the last girl I dated fits the completely diagnosis perfectly, like on nearly every dimension.

I am doing a review of the epidemiology and pathophysiology of HIV/AIDS. After this is the pharmacology of current treatments.

Oh did you miss my description of my teacher of this class? He is basically amazing. An awesome scientist and an awesome doctor.

I saw that, your class sounds pretty awesome.

I thought you were going for like an international political science degree; is this a part of that or are you actually more like health policy and epidemiology focused?

I saw that, your class sounds pretty awesome.

I thought you were going for like an international political science degree; is this a part of that or are you actually more like health policy and epidemiology focused?

I am going into Global Health Policy. So I have my international studies(poli sci/social science stuff) and my epidemiology stuff. Of my classes it is almost a 50/50 split this year.

Like my dream job would be working at the WHO doing policy and surveillance focus on infectious disease.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I am so so so so tired of being depressed

Aaron is over but he is napping :|

Drez wrote: »
    Is it weird that I sometimes confused Leonard Nimoy and Ronald Reagan?

... yes?

No.

Yes. Totally weird.

Steam
    I am so so so so tired of being depressed

Aaron is over but he is napping :|

I suggest watching something hilarious.

Or inspiring like ted talks.

• freelancerbobfreelancerbob UKRegistered User regular
    good evening/morning/day to you all, chat

What is this thing that is happening here.
    So I have been grated $20 for dinner because I came into work early, any suggestions?

So I have been grated $20 for dinner because I came into work early, any suggestions?

get carbonara

This discussion has been closed.