As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Songs to Walk Down the Aisle To

RayzeRayze Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm getting married at the end of May. It will be a fairly formal wedding (I'm in a ballgown, he's in a tux) although we're normally laid back, casual people (the formality of the wedding sort of took control). To change it up a bit, I want to go lighthearted with the music. We will be using a string trio for the ceremony and the bridesmaids will be walking down to "Sheep May Safely Graze" by Bach and our walking away music is "Yellow" by Coldplay

I'm completely stumped on what I want to walk down the aisle to. I personally don't care for classical music (ex: Pachelbel's Canon or The Four Seasons) and I would rather go for something a little more modern. I actually wouldn't mind something video game related as long as it's romantic/hopeful but I don't want exclusively video game suggestions. If it was a perfect world, I would absolutely walk down to the end credits of The Wind Waker (which could happen but I'm doubtful)

Also, please no Wagner suggestions. It would not go over well with my family

Rayze on