As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East] Hotel Discussion Thread *Westin Waterfront & Seaport are SOLD OUT*

1121314151618»

• Options
    stellabambinostellabambino Registered User regular
    The person I had that was taking my extra room at the Westin has backed out. If you want to change your reservation to the Westin Boston Waterfront (AKA the hotel connected to the BCEC) contact me via PM before Wednesday or it will go away. This is not a room share request. You'd be taking the room. It's from 4*5 - 4*9 but can be shortened / lengthened as needed.

• Options
    jcypherdjcypherd Registered User new member
    Stellabambino
    I am interested in the room for 4/6-4/8, fri-sun.

• Options
    VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    The person I had that was taking my extra room at the Westin has backed out. If you want to change your reservation to the Westin Boston Waterfront (AKA the hotel connected to the BCEC) contact me via PM before Wednesday or it will go away. This is not a room share request. You'd be taking the room. It's from 4*5 - 4*9 but can be shortened / lengthened as needed.

Ahem. Roomshare wants and needs go here. This is just the discussion about hotels like past experiences, confirmations of bookings, problems that arose via OnPeak booking, etc. ^_^

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod

Ahem. Roomshare wants and needs go here. This is just the discussion about hotels like past experiences, confirmations of bookings, problems that arose via OnPeak booking, etc. ^_^

It's /technically/ not a room share....