As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Beauty is the promise of happiness [makeup, skincare, fashion] ONLY COOL BOYS ALLOWED

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Quick, somebody win the lotto and give me lots of dollars because want: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61270566/double-breasted-melton-wool-olga-coat

WOMAN IT IS COMING UP ON SUMMER FOR YOU LOT, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS LOOKING AT THAT STUFF RIGHT NOW

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    damn you viv leaving my post in the past :3

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I... don't have a lot of dating experience.

:?

Janson's advice re: paying is good

I'm sure you know how to dress yourself up good, but yeah lots of places have pretty limited variety of large clothes or at least that's been my experience

is it dinner or a bar or what

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Ladies.

I have a guy coming over.

Gotta go wash my hair. Exciting stuff happening here.

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    When it comes to paying I pretty much always prefer to split the bill. It just seems like the best option!

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Quick, somebody win the lotto and give me lots of dollars because want: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61270566/double-breasted-melton-wool-olga-coat

WOMAN IT IS COMING UP ON SUMMER FOR YOU LOT, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS LOOKING AT THAT STUFF RIGHT NOW

IT IS 40 DEG AND RAINY OUTSIDE I DO WHAT AH WANT

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Ladies.

I have a guy coming over.

Gotta go wash my hair. Exciting stuff happening here.

Woo! Have fun. :)

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Holy shit, that coat is gorgeous.

The coat I bought this winter is like that coat's sad poor ugly cousin.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    oooh that coat is beauuutiful.

• Options
    I want it.

I want it bad.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

I'm sure you know how to dress yourself up good, but yeah lots of places have pretty limited variety of large clothes or at least that's been my experience

i think we're gonna eat dinner somewhere and then go for a walk in the park.

• Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »

i think we're gonna eat dinner somewhere and then go for a walk in the park.

oh that sounds like fun!

If you're worried just go prepared like janson said and it'll be no big deal

Have a good time man

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    maaan

a friend just got engaged. someone posted on a facebook note in which she gave a quick rundown of the proposal "I bet you didn't like the part about him kneeling in wet grass since you'll be doing his laundry from now on!" completely seriously.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    maaan

a friend just got engaged. someone posted on a facebook note in which she gave a quick rundown of the proposal "I bet you didn't like the part about him kneeling in wet grass since you'll be doing his laundry from now on!" completely seriously.

Siigh!

Also my Tippy Thai bags ought to be here in a couple of weeks. :D

I also need to still ship out Viv's make-up. :oops:

So one of the weirder things pregnancy has done to my skin is this:
    hmm.jpg

It has covered my neck and top of my chest, going to my underarms, in spots that are kind of like freckles, only more raised. If I run my hand along my skin it feels like I'm covered in specks of dirt! But they're also firmly attached... a couple feel as if they could be scratched/picked off, but they're like skin tags, and are tough, and bleed if I manage to do so.

Crossing my fingers they disappear with time... or else I'm going to be paranoid about low-cut tops from now on! :(

Janson on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    complication!

neither of us drive, so this is gonna be hard to set up! :o
    you may, if you wish, read the opening exclamation in the above as the Adam Sandler character, "Cajun Man." Enjoy.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    maaan

Siigh!

Also my Tippy Thai bags ought to be here in a couple of weeks. :D

I also need to still ship out Viv's make-up. :oops:

So one of the weirder things pregnancy has done to my skin is this:
    hmm.jpg

It has covered my neck and top of my chest, going to my underarms, in spots that are kind of like freckles, only more raised. If I run my hand along my skin it feels like I'm covered in specks of dirt! But they're also firmly attached... a couple feel as if they could be scratched/picked off, but they're like skin tags, and are tough, and bleed if I manage to do so.

Crossing my fingers they disappear with time... or else I'm going to be paranoid about low-cut tops from now on! :(

@Janson looks to me like the skin is just irritated. My left forearm has that from work where the skin has just got irritated from materials at work, bleach and greenery. Although I'm not a dermatologist! I'd just leave 'em be, thats what I've been doing with mine. Maybe moisturise? I keep forgetting to do mine.

Typing reeeeeally carefully because my nails are wet. Pink toenails and lilac fingernails for spring colours!

• Options
    Pedicure is a great idea Liiya! And boy howdy is it past time, my toenails are a mess

• Options
    complication!

neither of us drive, so this is gonna be hard to set up! :o
    you may, if you wish, read the opening exclamation in the above as the Adam Sandler character, "Cajun Man." Enjoy.

you should move to a place with an actual transportation system

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Pedicure is a great idea Liiya! And boy howdy is it past time, my toenails are a mess

Its nice to see bright colours when you look down in the shower :D

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular

This (though a much older listing) is the first thing I ever favorited on Etsy.

So glad they relisted it

• Options
    I have gone the full hog with make up this morning - primer, foundation, blusher, concealer and eyeshadow.

I like to think it looks fairly natural, and it definitely does a decent job of making my skin look a lot better and brighter. :D Now to just find the half hour necessary every morning to keep it up... :P

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I was going to do a 75%-face of makeup this morning but then I realized it was going to rain

and then I realized I was running late

so now I am only wearing a few dabs of concealer

ah well I am seeing a new wax lady this week so that'll be a Good Time

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    I have not done more than, at most, tinted moisturizer and mascara for the past week and a half. Today I don't have anything on. I don't even have product in my hair. Didn't even use conditioner in the shower, just the two-in-one I keep in there for days I feel like shit.

I just got paid, though, and I have an early day tomorrow, so I think I'm going to go get my nails and my eyebrows did. I have had a pretty shitty week and I think I need a little pampering.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I get what you mean about having a pretty shitty week

I have been feeling profoundly unsexy so today I am going for my first brazi after a year of shaving

yeah

it's gonna be BRUTAL

but I will feel so sexy afterwards :3

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    OH MY GOSH THIS BOY. He's... A handful. And kinda high maintenance. And I like it. >:3

Very feminine, very outspoken and high energy. He's a goddamn firecracker. Hoping we get to hang out again.

• Options
    I'm glad things went well Metzger!

• Options
    OH MY GOSH THIS BOY. He's... A handful. And kinda high maintenance. And I like it. >:3

Very feminine, very outspoken and high energy. He's a goddamn firecracker. Hoping we get to hang out again.

hooray! glad it went so well! when's your next date?

• Options
    oh hey there is some money in my paypal account! I think I will get this soap and this in bunnies are from venus

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I only come in this thread to complain, but I feel like there are girls in here that understand me. I hope so, anyway.

My skin has been breaking out like NUTS for reasons I can't really figure out. I'm super depressed about it. Annie keeps saying it's not a big deal or noticable but I know it really is, and I hate it. BLURGHHH

Might go buy some Tea Tree Oil tomorrow, I used it a lot in high school but haven't since. Maybe it'll help heal things faster.

• Options
    Congrats Metz

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    oh hey there is some money in my paypal account! I think I will get this soap and this in bunnies are from venus

Woo, I adore my Bunny Butt products! Just a heads up though, the BafV lotion I have is not subtly scented in the slightest, so your pits are going to smell super jasmine-y

• Options
    I love jasmine so not a problem for me!

@sara lynn I totally feel you. the state of my skin really impacts my mood.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    @Sara Lynn ugh that sounds rough, I feel you

nothing brings the day down faster than looking in the mirror and spotting everything that's not right

tea tree oil will help... so will aloe vera gel and a bit of witch hazel!

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    Oh Sara, I feel you, nothing's worse than feeling shitty about how your face looks

The flaky bits have gone down but I still have red patches on my face where the eczema was

Stupid skin, we should all get a do-over

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    It's weird, too, because it's only on one side of my face and I:

- change my pillowcases once a week
    - don't talk on the phone
    - don't rest my hand on my face

Maybe I need to change my pillowcase every 2 or 3 days, which is ANNOYING but perhaps needed

anyway something not so negative nancy, um

I'm glad it's spring because I want to wear springy colors on my nails and lips! yeah.

• Options
    are you able to sleep on your back? is your hair out of your face (or do you have a tendency to tilt your head to one side without noticing)?

cuz yeah it sounds kinda frustrating, not knowing what's causing it or how to stop it

• Options
    My your skin is having a reaction to your detergent or fabric softener?

• Options
    I tend to break out on one side more, but it can't really be attributed to anything either. Perhaps that's just how it is. :(

Hope the tea tree oil helps you! I do find it really helps if I use it fairly religiously.

Yay for Bunny Butt products! I soo love the bunnies are from Venus scent.

• Options
    so because I am not wearing a full face of makeup I keep touching or rubbing my face without thinking

which has smeared concealer just about everywhere and away from where it needs to be

sigh

• Options
    also, quick question

has anyone used the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder from The Body Shop?

I have heard good things but would love some feedback from people here

This discussion has been closed.