As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

My phone is smarter than I am and I am perfectly ok with it.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Thanks Dave!

Can you check what version of ios it comes with?

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

I just had to update it to 5.1 before I could restore my backup

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Man reloading all my music onto my new phone is fucking tedious.

• DeicistDeicist Registered User regular
    So, my desire HD lost its volume button during a drunken incident. Took it into the store on saturday to get it repaired and came out with a 'courtesy' phone. It makes calls and sends texts and that's about it. No internet, no facebook, no cracked.com app... I feel like I've lost one of my senses (ha, the HTC sense).

I'm hoping that they won't be able to repair it and, since they don't do that phone anymore I'll be offered something decent as a replacement. Maybe a galaxy S2 or something.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    iTunes match is pretty awesome but after my laptop died a few years ago i never re-set up my iTunes library on my new computer and I don't really download music anymore, so I just do the $10 a month for Rdio (which is better than Spotify imho)

I tried Spotify's mobile app and really didn't like the setup, but I've been meaning to try out Rdio and Sony Music Unlimited and MOG and see what's best.

i like rdio on my iphone, but dunno how their android app is

also like that to use on your computer you dont need to download a program and their new web interface is pretty good

poo
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    can you get itunes on the android

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    if that wasn't a facetious question, yes

do you have mac or PC? I need to know what instructions to link you to

I have a PC

you don't have to do anything, though, I was just wondering

http://notpod.com/ - this is the program you need to use to get your phone to show up in iTunes

http://androidforums.com/android-media/139655-how-sync-itunes-android.html - this is a guide you should read on how to make it work.

okay, thank you

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    How does this goodplayer app work? How can I stream stuff without putting it into iTunes first?

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Deicist wrote: »
    So, my desire HD lost its volume button during a drunken incident. Took it into the store on saturday to get it repaired and came out with a 'courtesy' phone. It makes calls and sends texts and that's about it. No internet, no facebook, no cracked.com app... I feel like I've lost one of my senses (ha, the HTC sense).

I'm hoping that they won't be able to repair it and, since they don't do that phone anymore I'll be offered something decent as a replacement. Maybe a galaxy S2 or something.

hahaha good luck with that

sig.png
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I mean... i guess he sort of looks like the young Jobs a bit...

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    time for skyrocket round 3. Lets see if this one works.

easysig2.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Friend of mine just gave me $30 in itunes cash. Give me some apps to buy besides Tweetbot which I just bought.

Instacast and tiny wings

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Stale wrote: »

Good luck Stale!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm thinking about buying FF: Tactics...

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    FFT rules (i've only played the playstation version)

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Notice: this review is based on playing the game when it was first released

The iOS port of FFT is absolute garbage

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i wonder how many people totally ruined their save files on first playthroughs of FFT before realizing you need to keep multiple saves for multistage dungeons

i'm guessing many

there were some fucked boss battles in that game

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Stale wrote: »

We'll find out if this one fucks up when we see the news article about a phone salesman being on the receiving end of a non-consensual rectal telephone insertion.

I'm not going to buy it. I can get it for $10 on the PS3 and I can't see enough instances where I might want to play it and can't use my PS3 to warrant a $15 purchase.

I did buy Garage Band and I have NO IDEA WHY

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm not good at explaining technology to people you know?

How do I break it to someone that the PC the just bought needs a graphics card to perform as well as they want it too?

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »

yeah everyone said it was laggy and ass
    but I heard the new iPad version is ok

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I'm not good at explaining technology to people you know?

How do I break it to someone that the PC the just bought needs a graphics card to perform as well as they want it too?

You tell them this:

"Your computer needs a discrete graphics card to perform how you want it to."

I think you mean dedicated graphics card, not discrete.

That right there sounds like you're asking for something elicit.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    did you mean "discreet" and "illicit"?

TankHammer wrote: »

Eh, I was in laptop mode... For some reason a lot of laptop manufacturers call dedicated graphics cards 'discrete' cards.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    You smart people, is there a computer program or an app that works like Remote in reverse? I mean, allows me to play content from my iTouch on my PC? I bet there's not, is there. I bet my love of Instacast has ruined my ability to listen to podcasts across devices, hasn't it.

But seriously I was reading about AirServer, which does this for Macs and iOS thingers, and I'm hoping someone knows a PC alternative.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular

Eh, I was in laptop mode... For some reason a lot of laptop manufacturers call dedicated graphics cards 'discrete' cards.

In this situation, they are synonymous.

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    You smart people, is there a computer program or an app that works like Remote in reverse? I mean, allows me to play content from my iTouch on my PC? I bet there's not, is there. I bet my love of Instacast has ruined my ability to listen to podcasts across devices, hasn't it.

But seriously I was reading about AirServer, which does this for Macs and iOS thingers, and I'm hoping someone knows a PC alternative.

There was an app called Bowtie which sounds like what you're looking for but I'm not sure if they still support PCs...

In this situation, they are synonymous.

Yeah man, I know... But sometimes it confuses people.

KalTorak wrote: »
    did you mean "discreet" and "illicit"?

Yes. Yes I did.

Wow, uh. I feel pretty dumb now.

Vann Diras wrote: »

yeah everyone said it was laggy and ass
    but I heard the new iPad version is ok

the laggy bullshit was stupid but i'd be able to look past it

if they had managed to put together a control scheme that was even remotely tolerable for playing on a touch screen

but they didn't, so fuck that port

Rolo wrote: »

baroque just showed me this and i'm losing my mind over it

it looks like

a multiplayer class based side scroller bullet hell shooter?

just, holy fuck

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Capy is also the dudes who co-produced sword and sworcery

(which is coming to steam in a couple weeks!)

They're gonna be at pax east with a demo, I think

This discussion has been closed.