As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] World of Warcraft Server meet-ups - PAX East 2012

jma00a1jma00a1 Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in PAX Archive
Hi,

Just was curious, as I did not see a thread, whether there will be Server/Guild meetups this year? I myself have been on Doomhammer (US) for almost 6 years and would love to meet up with present/past guildies and server mates. Arriving PAX East Thursday and remaining til Sunday.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young." "Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."
Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    KorvasKorvas Registered User regular
    that would be awesome if I could find some of my old guildies at pax east... they should all know me by username on here... if they are around I was on aries peak?

• Options
    TripleozeroTripleozero Registered User regular
    There are about 8 of us from US-Ravencrest coming together (which is about 1/4 of the realm population). If anybody from Ravencrest (or anybody else really - hell, we're not picky) wants to meet up, we're game. (No pun intended.)

• Options
    mgriff3456mgriff3456 Registered User regular
    Anyone from Anvilmar? I used to play on that server all the time. Haven't play WoW in like a year though.

• Options
    VolaroVolaro The Iron Gentleman Registered User regular
    Any Wyrmrest Accordians around? I know I'll be heading to the live WoW Insider show, if nothing else.

• Options
    bushnrvnbushnrvn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Anyone from Dunemaul? I'll be in Boston most of the week.

A server meetup would be great, if there isn't enough interest maybe a WoW player meetup?

bushnrvn on
    PAX Prime 2013 checklist: 4 Day Pass [X] Accommodations [X] Travel [ ] Time Off [X]
  • Options
    GentlemanneGentlemanne Registered User regular
    EU-Bronzebeard here. Not holding out much hope but you never know :P

• Options
    jma00a1jma00a1 Registered User regular
    Well, I will keep an eye on this thread and hopefully something will become of it. :)

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young." "Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."
  • Options
    mosslovermosslover Registered User new member
    I used to be on Doomhammer and Emerald Dream when I played if anyone is interested in meeting up.

• Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    Icecrown-US under the names Iburnyoudie, Holyhealdps, or Itankyoulive.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    maryboo247maryboo247 Registered User regular
    Blackrock-US and my friends are coming from Mannoroth-US

• Options
    BinarySamuraiBinarySamurai Code Chef Registered User regular
    Anyone from Firetree?