As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Democracy on the [chat]

1838485868789»

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    So much <3 in the thread.

Glorious.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Posting in [chat] yesterday about what I was going to do totally worked. One conference paper written. Now just to finish up the Prezi and that will be all sorted and there will be no worries ('till I have to give the bloody thing in a week and a half).

Back to the job applications, I guess.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    HA! Fuck you Ghandi you warmongering bitch.

I should invest in this quote

it will pay out dividends for a long time

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Had the British not conceded to Ghandi, his secret nuclear weapons program would've destroyed the UK.

• Options
    @Elldren

Why are you disappoint? You never told meeeeeeee.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Had the British not conceded to Ghandi, his secret nuclear weapons program would've destroyed the UK.

we could see the writing on the wall...

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    @Elldren

I just am

I just am

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    @Elldren

I just am

I just am

D:

Steam
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    I stayed home from work sick today. I even got up on time and started to get ready, but the muscle soreness was so bad, it took me, like, ten minutes just to put pants, socks, and a shirt on.

I had best be feeling better tomorrow. I just took a handful of drugs (ibuprofen, pseudoephedrine, dextrothormorphan & gualfenison, dipenhydramine, and a swig of Sailor Jerry's, to help me sleep). Thank god for modern pharmaceuticals.

• Options
    Rum, always a good decision. :^:

Steam
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Shit yes bros, got me a haircut

Fuckin' finally

This discussion has been closed.