As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East] Thirsty for booze at the BCEC? Look no further

2»

• Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    garlick wrote: »
    Craft beer aficionados can check out Meadhall, Cambridge Brewing Company, or Lord Hobo in Kendall Sq.

I haven't been to any of those, but I can also recommend Red Bones in Davis Square (Red line) for a redonkulous beer menu, and it IS very good bbq as well. It's a bit of a hike out of the way though- if you're here outside of normal Pax hours, it's a good place to hit up.

It has a little game shop nearby too, as I hear people reading this might be into that kind of thing.. ;)

edit: fixed quote tag

Kiashien on
    The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    garlick wrote:

Craft beer aficionados can check out Meadhall, Cambridge Brewing Company, or Lord Hobo in Kendall Sq.

Also the Publick House in Brookline, and the Sunset Grill and Tap in Allston

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Options
    arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    gigabrain wrote: »
    garlick wrote:

Also the Publick House in Brookline, and the Sunset Grill and Tap in Allston

The Lower Depths in Kenmore has a decent beer selection plus they serve Tots.

Updated the main post with some additional options ... I've been slacking :(

I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • Options
    hendusoonehendusoone Registered User regular
    Angrypasta wrote: »
    Anybody know offhand if there is anywhere close to the BCEC/Westin that has Samuel Adams Boston Brick Red on tap?
    I know this is way late, but every time I've been to Atlantic Beer Garden (about once a month, I work in the area), they've had it. It's a very short walk from the convention center.

8hiRK4y.png