As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeeesome more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in Critical Failures
Michael Bay is making a Turtles movie. Seemed like good news; entertaining (albeit not very good) filmmaker makes one of our childhood franchises into a sweet movie! Turns out, the Turtles are aliens and Michael Bay is "raping" our childhood memories. Well, he can't ruin it for you if I do it first!

Ninja Turtles are Green dudes. But in this setting, they are alien invaders, seeking to take over the world!

Many heroic planetary defenders including the ninja Shredder and the dog-faced Chien Khan are seeking to defeat these freakish alien interlopers! Will they succeed? You decide by Signing up!

This is a mini-phalla to sate your phalla-thirst until the next main starts. I'd like to get 30 players, although we can go with a few less/more. Reserves will be accepted, and inactives will be culled with a vengeance. What defines inactivity? I will post at the start of each day a post-threshold for you to hit! TMPNT will also follow accepted PA standard rules like "Don't c/p your role." and "Please include the host in PMs/Proboards".

There may be some sort of factions beyond the traditiona mafia and village, but I will neither confirm nor deny it!

1.Assuran Cryin' Hound
2.FiggyNaga
3.Mr. Mojo RisinThe Rat King
4.SegataiMr. Null
5.TayrunMalinga
6.KimeisevilMae East
7.CayrusToxzeem, Winner!
8.InfidelUtrom Shredder
9.PhyphorCudley the Cowlick
10.Jdarksun
11.Shiny New Toys/Ahava
12.Dumpshock - Chien Khan
13.TheRoadVirusFuture Raph
14.MrTLicious
15.AlegisDonatello
16.Red RyskFuture Don
17.VertroueNinjara
18.Gaslight-Pull the trigger!Rocksteady
19.Retaba
20.B:LORLYMaster Splinter
21.DaniantKid Terra
22.AkimboLegs
23.Smoove OperatorMondo Gecko
24.vagrant_winds (what the heck was that?)Leonardo
25.BedlamArmaggon
26.BaidolScumbag
27.ObiFettWyrm
28.LanglyBellyBomb
29.RingoSlash
30.Cythraul
31.RomanqwertyKrang, wearing a Shredder suit to replace the Shred-Head
32.The Anonymous
33.CorvidaeShredder

Walkerdog on MTGO
TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
sportzboytjw on

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    !Signup

Seriously, if Michael Bay fucks this movie up, I will riot. And it's not looking good so far.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure it will be entertaining. I'm okay with changing the Turtles; I grew up on Archie Turtles, then read some Eastman and Laird "real" turtles later and was like "this is weird as hell... and I don't really like it". Archie-based Turtles are my personal fave; they had a rad stable of characters.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Cowabunga!

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Yessss sign up

steam_sig.png
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Bebop reporting!

PSN SeGaTai
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Hells yes!

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Siiiiign up

YOu need to put this in the Signup thread, silly.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I should have time for this now that the legislature is out of session.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    I hear these phalla things are cool.

OrokosPA.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Green for turtles!

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    heroes in a half shell

• DumpShockDumpShock Does everyone? Registered User regular

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I would like to give this a shot.
    TURTLE POWER!
    Please forgive in advance my total noobishness at this whole thing, and hopefully I don't __VERB__ everything up too much.

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Infidel.

Come on, y'all know you want to.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    TURTLE POWER!
    Please forgive in advance my total noobishness at this whole thing, and hopefully I don't __VERB__ everything up too much.

Don't worry. you'll get an easy role like the vig or something.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    TURTLE POWER!

Are there any large and brightly colored buttons that i shouldnt can push?

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    If you ruin the turtles, I will find you, and I will do terrible, terrible things to you.

MrTLicious wrote: »
    If you ruin the turtles, I will find you, and I will do terrible, terrible things to you.

I hear that one of the major plot points is that all of the weapons have been replaced with walkie-talkies

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    !comeback!

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Cowabunga!

What an appropriate color!

I hear that one of the major plot points is that all of the weapons have been replaced with walkie-talkies
    Ankle walkytalkies in fact.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TURTLE POWER!

If, on the off change I make you a vig, you have that responsibility... you pull the trigger right Gaslight? Day one and everyday!

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular

Ankle walkytalkies in fact.

Well, it has been quite a few years. I hear they're now known as the 'Middle-aged Mutant Neighbourhood Watch Turtles.'

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Squuuuuueeeeee

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Bah, I want to join so badly but I'm off to PAX in a fortnight and will not have the mental capacity to handle phalla while there :(

Please grudge Infidel on day one for me <3

@Nullzone of course I will he killed me last game!

Blood and Fire
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    vertroue wrote: »
    @Nullzone of course I will he killed me last game!

Your sacrifice killed additional people every night after! :D

OrokosPA.png
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Signup.

TURTLE POWER!

If, on the off change I make you a vig, you have that responsibility... you pull the trigger right Gaslight? Day one and everyday!

Yes, that was my problem.

Gaslight on
    Infy It didnt help the village that I reminded Munkus to take my vial of antivirus either...That gave you guys the second strain thehehehehhe. I don't help at all.

Blood and Fire
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Signup.

TURTLE POWER!

Yes, that was my problem.
    It wasn't a big deal, but it's somethign that isn't obvious to all first-timers, but that you should do at every chance (more-or-less).

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Foot clan in your face!

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Most abilities are given because they are a good idea to use every day, if possible. Obviously there are exceptions, but if you're in doubt, go ahead and use it. At the very least it will help identify yourself to the future network head.

Also, something I didn't mention in the OP and I want to to draw attention to it: THERE WILL BE NO VANILLAGER PM (OR ROLE). I WILL NOT PROVIDE COVER ROLES TO MAFIA. JUST ABOUT EVERYONE SHOULD BE INVOLVED. NO ONE'S ROLE SUCKS (I DON'T THINK)

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    My name is REG Rysk, I am not red in any capacity.

My avatar is Orange. And eeeeeeevil.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Did some actually look over the balance this time?

steam_sig.png
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Did some actually look over the balance this time?

This is a worthy inquiry.

• daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012

Edit: Ah, I just read the title. Probably signing up to be a total retard like chicks in all Michael bay films. Undoubtedly still fine as fuck though.

daniant on
  • AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    daniant wrote: »

Master Splinter?

signup

• Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Krang was the best.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686