As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Beauty is the promise of happiness [makeup, skincare, fashion] ONLY COOL BOYS ALLOWED

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    A pair of the most unfortunately sad/unintentionally funny articles online:

Article 1

Article 2

I cannot stop laughing

wpuVl.jpg

yes good perfect

Oh my GOD

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    That guy looks like an extra in some dystopian future movie.

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular

Article 1

Article 2

These are hilarious. I am holding out on this being an elaborate joke. And I really can't get upset, she's only pretty . . . I kind of hope it is real though.
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    BPAL is one of those things where I have interest ADD. I'll go a few weeks randomly where I am all over the message boards and making lists of stuff I want. I just really love the idea of it and I can NEVER find perfume I like.

Then I'm torn because I have some imps in my medicine cabinet, I always forget to put them on and then I'm hesitant to because Annie doesn't like smelly stuff anyway. Maybe I could just have fun reading the boards and never buying any, or something.

Swap!

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Article 1

Article 2

I cannot stop laughing

wpuVl.jpg

yes good perfect

Oh my GOD

My first reaction to that picture was "Get out of here STALKER!"

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    this is SO catty of me

but all I can think is that "if you were really THAT hot why couldn't you get a decent-looking husband who doesn't look like he walked out of a zombie apocalypse movie"

then I slap myself and I'm all "come on, Viv, looks aren't everything"

and then I go :/

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    P.S. @Gatsby dig the hoodie

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

I told you to have the hood up!

*sadface*

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

*sadface*

It serves no purpose!

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

*sadface*

It serves no purpose!

But the purpose of keeping me happy is a purpose right?

Son of a

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

*sadface*

It serves no purpose!

But the purpose of keeping me happy is a purpose right?

edited April 2012
    img]

HyperBallad on
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    Tardis+Box.jpg

OH MAN

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    saw the boy again! i... uh... well, i won't go into gory details in the thread, as a gentleman never kisses and tells, but needless to say there's LOTS to tell :V

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    But if you kissed him, there would be a lot not to tell.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Unless of course.

You are not a gentleman?

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    How dare you sir. My magnificently tended and trimmed Muttonchops beg to differ!

By Clinton's standards it wasn't even sex so w/e

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Hooray for metz

2x39jD4.jpg
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Hooray for metz

My sentiments exactly.

Good on you Metz.

• bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    I can't find my favorite neckace :( it's a little evil eye on a silver chain. I haven't found a good approximation on etsy, but I did find this necklace which I want because I love elephants!

question for other etsy buyers: I've only ever bought one item at a time from any given shop. how does combined shipping work (if they have a "if shipped with another item" option)? does it automatically apply?

• World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    yup!

kQwcZLJ.png
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    i also do not have pierced lobes. but a gunned right upper cartilage/helix (10+ years ago, riding the impulse and stepped into Claire's, D:), and properly pierced septum as of 3 months ago. evidently, i'm growing into my weirdness in my old age. i have noticed a lot more girls with plugs, lately -- so many pretty ones, but i'm looking forward to bigger gauges for more options in mah nose.

obsessing slightly less about polishes, still loving the Hunger Games line; i may pick up half the collection before i'm done. Riveting is so. pretty. i'm on an orange kick now.

lfchwLd.jpg
    I was thinking about getting gauges, but I have weeee tiny earlobes. My ears are little in general, so not so good for piercing. I've got big ol' pouty kissin' lips though, and i want a septum piercing really bad.

• pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    'gauge' refers to diameter in this context -- i know what you mean and i don't care, but there are people who will get pissy about referring to stretched lobes as such, and even mock others for it. in any case, knowledge is power, so just a heads-up.

initially, i got to figure gauge when playing around with wire for jewelry and such, and it somehow took me awhile to connect the dots between the metal extrusions i was working with, and gee-whiz, the commercial piercing jewelry i admired. silly brain! now it's stitches per inch, when i bother swatching. :3

and i don't know if it's more because of the more accessible location or needle vs gun, but it has been so much easier to heal my septum; from what i've read, it seems to be the easiest to heal for most people. i was even sick for a month, and between sea salt soaks and mostly letting it alone, i'm on track with the healing schedule. really, the best advice is Stop Messing With It; warm water soaks once or twice a day, and naught else. also, a retainer or CBR minus the bead seems to keep crusties from building up.

clearly, i have lots of advice, but i love mine, and if you end up not loving it, it is easy to remove.

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
  • HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    I am a relic of the 1950's, because I maintain that no man looks good with pierced ears.

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    I used to have pierced ears.
    Had lobes at one point. Closed up.
    Got uppers later but let them kinda close up. I say kinda cause that's how they are. Not sure. It's like half closed? idk.
    Have thought bout piercing them again, but laaaazy
    I can't find my favorite neckace :( it's a little evil eye on a silver chain. I haven't found a good approximation on etsy, but I did find this necklace which I want because I love elephants!

question for other etsy buyers: I've only ever bought one item at a time from any given shop. how does combined shipping work (if they have a "if shipped with another item" option)? does it automatically apply?

That's super cute!

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2012
    I was having a horribly miserable day so I put on my best art student get-up and a pair of my most ridiculous earrings and went and drew in the park for an hour.

I don't know if I feel better but I am freezing my arse off so that's something I guess. Posting in here because I took a picture of the earrings.

rcat2.jpg

Fuck why is that huge brb

tynic on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Those earrings are pretty!

I took a photo of my LMFAO-appropriate club slut eye makeup earlier today but my purse is all the way downstairs and so I cannot upload it.

Suffice to say it was alright but I am still not clear on what I am doing with eyeliner other than jabbing myself in the eye a lot.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Your eyeliner looks nice, is what I am saying, Tynic.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh well, my approach is to take whatever cheap piece of shit I have lying around and rub it in the general vicinity of my eyelids until it's smudged to shit, hoping to cover up my imprecision.

So, thanks! :p

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I agree! That is some good eyeliner there!

• World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    I went to lush today and GUESS WHAT I FOUND

rocketeer-bombs.jpg

they're even called "rocketeer"

best day

kQwcZLJ.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Oh man, awesome!

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    you guys don't even know how pretty i smell

i have so many bodywashes

pomegranate mango

orange honeysuckle

coconut milk

if i don't smell good i have a bad day

lfYVHTd.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    you guys don't even know how pretty i smell

i have so many bodywashes

pomegranate mango

orange honeysuckle