As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[East] PAX Roomshare Thread

1235»

• ElfertonElferton Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys!

I have a reservation at the Boston Seaport, one block from the convention center, for Friday and Saturday nights that, due to family emergency, I can't use.

It's a great rate - $159/night + Tax (one king bed), and they want to charge me 1/2 to cancel.

So! I'd much rather transfer it to one of you. Let me know if you're interested, and we can call up, I'll put it under your name, and you add on your credit card.

I'll miss all of you this year!

Elferton on
  • LoweryiLoweryi Registered User regular
    Hey everyone!
    So I am in a bit of a crazy situation--some people who were staying with me requested I extend the reservation for them, but in the end, they didn't need it. So now I have a room from 4/7-4/8 at Omni Parker House, and it's $169 a night + tax, one king bed, and I can't cancel at all.
    I'm a poor college kid who really can't afford just paying this as I won't be staying there at all. I got this solely for the other people but they don't need it, therefore they won't be paying me back for it, so I really really really need some help. Please let me know if you're interested!

• ezicklezickl Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE/NEED SPACE:

Hotel: Westin Waterfront
    Total Cost: 1000
    Date Arriving: 4/5
    Date Leaving: 4/9
    # of Spots Available: 2 (maybe 3)
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: Email ezickl@hotmail.com, or pm

Additional Notes/Requests: 2 of my friends have dropped, and earlier today the third fell on a knife. I'm looking to either fill in the leftover slots or join up with someone else. I'd prefer not to forfeit my deposit but at this point I'm not very picky.

ezickl on
  • Levi23Levi23 Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Seaport
    Total Cost: $150
    Date Arriving: April 5
    Date Leaving: April 8
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: 9 Males
    Your Gender: w/e
    Best Contact Method: Phone: 443-995-5166 or levipotensky@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests:
    There are 9 of us and we're looking for someone that's cool to join us. We're honestly trying to find someone to help pay for the total price. To avoid getting a complicated pricing, we're charging a cheap flat rate of $150 for 3 nights. We're into League of Legends and going to be checking out a majority of the exhibitions. We have two rooms so, 5 people per room. You are more than welcome to join us in the adventures. Considering the first night is tomorrow, please message me asap! Thanks.

Levi23 on
  • VodkaLoveVodkaLove Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin Waterfront
    Total Cost: $30/night
    Date Arriving: Thursday, April 5th
    Date Leaving: Monday, April 9th
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Don't matter
    Best Contact Method: shuranohana@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Just hoping to bring down the cost of the room a little bit and help out anyone who might need a room last minute. It would be floor space since there is four in the room already. Thanks! :]

Filled!

VodkaLove on
  • japerryjaperry Registered User regular
    Elferton wrote: »
    Hey guys!

I have a reservation at the Boston Seaport, one block from the convention center, for Friday and Saturday nights that, due to family emergency, I can't use.

It's a great rate - $159/night + Tax (one king bed), and they want to charge me 1/2 to cancel.

So! I'd much rather transfer it to one of you. Let me know if you're interested, and we can call up, I'll put it under your name, and you add on your credit card.

msg sent. Interested!

7jIDTca.png
  • d3c0yd3c0y Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    EDITED!
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: april 5th (thursday) **NEED A PLACE FOR THURSDAY NIGHT ONLY**
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: male/25/3rd PAX (me) and male/20/2nd PAX
    Your Gender: doesnt matter
    Best Contact Method: email me at unlucky777 at gmail or PM me.

I will be driving up to Boston so I'll be able to give you rides to and from PAX. (3 normal people or 4 little people). We're on a budget so we wont be able to pay toooooo much -_-

PLEASE READ

I haven't really talked to the guy I'll be crashing with for friday-sunday all too much so I'm still looking for people who are offering floor space just in case. My friend and I can pay some $$$ but nothing close to splitting for the room. I can however give you a ride to and from the center every day. (early morning - when they kick us out)

d3c0y on
  • wibberleyswibberleys Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE

Hotel: Seaport Hotel
    Total Cost: $350 per room ($175 per night)
    Date Arriving: friday 04/06
    Date Leaving: checkout sun 04/08
    Number of Spots Available: 3 1-king rooms 2 1-king rooms now available
    My Gender : human male
    Your Gender: human
    Best Contact Method: lorax.the at gmail

unforeseen consequences have made it so that a big group of us won't be able to go to pax and now it's too late for me to cancel the group reservations and I'd really rather not pay the one-night's deposit/fee for all of them

email me and we can update the reservation and credit card info on the room or work something out
    hotel is like right next to the convention center

have 3 2 1-King rooms for any takers

wibberleys on
  • FizzsterFizzster Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: april 5th or 6th. Doesn't matter
    Date Leaving: april 8th
    Spots Needed:
    My Gender: male/31 1st PAX
    Your Gender: don't care
    Best Contact Method: text 2037680330 or email adreid@gmail.com

Last minute thing for me. I don't want to have to sleep in my car or do the 2 1/2 hour drive one way each day

I'm driving up from ct and don't mind picking someone up if necessary. I know this is a last minute thing but I really am stuck! :(

Fizzster on
    j2d9bzP.png
  • DeamonMachineDeamonMachine Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    Need a place to stay THURSDAY night only, preferably at very low cost cause I'm poor :( But have a place afterwards. I can sleep on whatever (floor is fine)

DeamonMachine on
  • goodtimeshaxorgoodtimeshaxor Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So.. I had Friday-Sunday night's reserved and called a few weeks ago to add Thursday. I come to Boston today to find out they have no records of a Thursday reservation!! So I'm looking for a floor to sleep on for the night. Willing to pay, but I have a tight tight budget.

I'm hanging out in the BCEC right now and setting up my booth. I might find an empty room to nap in because I didn't sleep last night on the bus.

Any kind souls out there?

goodtimeshaxor on
    Indie dev of Lawnmower Challenge | Android Free | iOS | Amazon
    @LunarPeter
  • gablaxiangablaxian Registered User new member
    While I can't help you out with a room per se, being a visitor to Boston myself, I'm staying up at Friend Street Hostel. They probably have a bed spare. It's about $35 a night.

• gerafingerafin Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    haxor: I'll be at the Westin Waterfront tonight for the pre-PAX board games session (in the 2nd-floor mezzanine). If you see me there (I'll be wearing a red D&D shirt) you can split a taxi with my friend and I back to our hotel, which will have shuttle service back to the BCEC at 8 the next morning, if you're interested. We probably won't be leaving from the board gaming at Westin until the wee hours of the morning, though (maybe 1 or 2), so if you're looking for a good night's sleep I might not be able to help you out much.

Clarification: I'm not staying at the Westin, just visiting for board games. I'm actually staying at a holiday inn.

gerafin on
  • kaine23kaine23 NJRegistered User regular
    Haxor, staying at the Colonnade with a friend this weekend. if we head over to the BCC i'll try to find ya.

• animus28animus28 Registered User new member
    Elferton wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Hey I am very interested email me at djs2879@gmail

• VeritaseraVeritasera Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Boston Tremont Hotel
    Total Cost: $204.87 per night, divided evenly
    Date Arriving: Saturday 4/7 (early in the morning to get to the center asap)
    Date Leaving: I'll be leaving Sunday 4/8, the room is booked through Sunday if you want to stay until Monday morning (but cost for that night would be on you, if you only need Saturday I'll cancel Sunday)
    Number of Spots Available: up to 3, room has 2 double beds
    My Gender : female
    Your Gender: don't care
    Best Contact Method: samantha.b.sanders at gmail

Additional Notes: This is one of the super convenient hotels with shuttle service to the BCEC, which is why it's so dang expensive, even though we booked ages ago. Originally my whole family had planned to come, due to a last minute emergency they won't be, and I'm making the trek on my own from college in Connecticut. As said above, the room is booked to Sunday and you're welcome to have it then too, but I won't be in Boston Sunday night. I'm also flexible on the price, I'm just desperate not to stay in a room all by myself and front the fee. Help a family of gamers out. I'm willing to share beds, whatever.

• GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    So.. I had Friday-Sunday night's reserved and called a few weeks ago to add Thursday. I come to Boston today to find out they have no records of a Thursday reservation!! So I'm looking for a floor to sleep on for the night. Willing to pay, but I have a tight tight budget.

I'm hanging out in the BCEC right now and setting up my booth. I might find an empty room to nap in because I didn't sleep last night on the bus.

Any kind souls out there?

I've got a small room with just enough floor space for a person to sleep comfortable @ Park Plaza Hotel. No need for $. Sorry to hear about your issues. Twitter me at @DanPax12 if you are interested as I won't be checking the boards that often.

• goodtimeshaxorgoodtimeshaxor Registered User regular
    Thanks all. I'll try to contact you all and see what works.

Indie dev of Lawnmower Challenge | Android Free | iOS | Amazon
    @LunarPeter
  • sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    see this is why nerds are awesome

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • SporkfortunaSporkfortuna Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: april 6th or late tonight.
    Date Leaving: april 8th or 9th. I'm pretty flexible.
    Spots Needed: 1, possibly 2 on Sat night but it doesn't matter.
    My Gender: Male/25
    Your Gender: Don't matter.
    Best Contact Method: swhite550 at gmail

Looking for a place to crash for the weekend. Whole room or shared. Bed or floor. Don't matter, I just need a place to sleep and shower. Was supposed to go with someone else, but it turned out they didn't get a damn thing ready (including their pass ಠ_ಠ).

• SpicyMeatsSpicyMeats Victoria BCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    My second person isn't here untill tomorrow if you want a bed at the seaport let me know (if any of the other ones don't work out)

SpicyMeats on
    qEGfoNG.png

• venuskittenvenuskitten Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 4/6
    Date Leaving: 4/8
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: FEMALE
    Your Gender: FEMALE (srsly.)
    Best Contact Method: jazzhealsoul@gmail.com; skype: venus.exe

Additional Notes: I HAVE to room with females-only because my dad is super traditional and he's going to kick my ass if I room with anything with a not female. I know this is last minute but please let me know if any girls can take me in!

• hizzohizzo Registered User regular
    LOOKING TO PLACE TO STAY ONLY SATURDAY NIGHT, DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY MSG ME OR ENYORK@AIM.COM ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.