As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Strength.Training.Guile. [Mass Effect].The Special Tasks Group needs you.USE SPOILER TAGS

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    look at the colors of the guys at 00:16 in the trailer

And the red one is a Geth.

• Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    Dux wrote: »
    Stilts wrote: »
    Scarab, the way you are writing your posts as if you are about to blow our minds with truth is getting slightly obnoxious.

Scarab is the opposite of fun, Stilts.

No I'm worse than that. I'm neither fun or unfun. I'm so boring you can't even pin a single emotion onto me. I'm the posting equivalent of TV static.

• Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Scarab, the way you are writing your posts as if you are about to blow our minds with truth is getting slightly obnoxious.

No I'm worse than that. I'm neither fun or unfun. I'm so boring you can't even pin a single emotion onto me. I'm the posting equivalent of TV static.

So you're like Antifun.

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

So you're like Antifun.

Or just a load of meaningless noise no one listens to.

• Options
    biggitiobiggitio Registered User regular

So you're like Antifun.

Existing outside the fun spectrum?

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    I am hella fun

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    I am hella fun

Not that kind of Antifun.

More like Negafun.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    look at the colors of the guys at 00:16 in the trailer

And the red one is a Geth.

Hahahahahahaha.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Personally I want constant incentives to play the game, I dont see how making your game, you know, fun equates to slimy manipulation of my primitive monkey brain.

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    the canon problem with geth is invalidated by the two quarian classes, anyways

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    I like the idea that geth don't have a color preference, so alliance soldiers painted them so they could tell them apart

This has been my pink geth infiltrator fanon moment

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I have taken a liking to purple for all my characters.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Shabooty wrote: »

Yeah, I just thought of that as well.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »

Yeah, I just thought of that as well.

Hah
    Didn't even realize that

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular

same

purple and white is a nice color combo

also GANGSTAS IN (REAPER)SPACE

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular

You're like a fun vampire.

You're the AT&T of SE++ Mass Effect 3 thread posters.

At times I wonder if you are a real-life Britta Perry.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Geth all covered in crude, poorly spelled graffiti and pictures of naked folks

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• Options
    Squall wrote: »

same

Shepard's Row: the Third

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    The best color is pink base with yellow as color 2, so you have a kinda iridescent sheen going on.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Geth do not intentionally playa hate.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Squall wrote: »

same

Shepard's Row: the Third

There is a good reason that at least one of my characters in each class is purple.

"THIRD STREET THIRD STREET THIRD STREET"

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
  • Options
    Hobnail wrote: »

I feel like

someone should draw this.

I like having a black base, makes ever colour look better.

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

I feel like

someone should draw this.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    I made a human sentinel as gaudy as possible.

Gonna do my best not to paint up my Geth blue.

Or Red.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Yeah, I have recently gotten into using a black base with other color highlights

It looks pretty great

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    red and black always looks snappy, in a fascist sort of way

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Is Taky going to be at the panel? I was going to skip it but I may reconsider

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Is Taky going to be at the panel? I was going to skip it but I may reconsider

Yes.

Yes he is.

Also the guy who wrote Padok Wiks.

• Options
    I like the idea that geth don't have a color preference, so alliance soldiers painted them so they could tell them apart

Strictly speaking if the Geth are just computer programs, then they could have the WW2-era aircraft liveries on their mobile platforms. Like grinning shark faces on the chest and screaming eagles on the heads and things.

Which racing game let you crudely paint liveries like that? Was it Forza 2? I want to say Forza 2. Anyway, it totally worked great because using basic shapes and color palettes you could make really complex designs that didn't take as much data to load before playing. So it wasn't like the CS sprays or anything, and it worked on consoles.

• Options

Strictly speaking if the Geth are just computer programs, then they could have the WW2-era aircraft liveries on their mobile platforms. Like grinning shark faces on the chest and screaming eagles on the heads and things.

A geth marking its kills on its chassis.

This is a paint job that I would apply.

ygPIJ.gif
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    My Salarian Engineer is using a purple and teal colour scheme with the camo pattern and a black base. It looks amazing. I guess that doesn't matter anymore since I'm never not going to be playing a geth

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular

Dude. Scarab was just describing the system analytically. Why trash him for describing exactly how and why it's put together the way it is, as well as the reason for the objective weekends, and announcements, and even the limited time offer packs?

• Options
    Pin-ups of Cylons.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I demand a geth covered in pin-ups

• Options
    I demand a Geth covered in other Geth so we can punch Reapers.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    All krogan must wear pink.

So it is written, so it must be done.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    My armor has been purple with blue highlights since ME2. I am only saddened that I can't give Shep's armor the blue highlight anymore. But at least all my MP characters have it. They wear that armor in Shep's honor.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    oh hey hobnail those were good games yesterday. You and Caulk got on just at the right time. The last few silvers we tried to pub ending with the other two dudes leaving after running off and dying.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Orca wrote: »

Dude. Scarab was just describing the system analytically. Why trash him for describing exactly how and why it's put together the way it is, as well as the reason for the objective weekends, and announcements, and even the limited time offer packs?

Because he was being a condescending dick about it, that's why.

• Options

A geth marking its kills on its chassis.

This is a paint job that I would apply.

See now this begs the question, are the Geth in multiplayer canonically like Legion, independent platforms with their own minds?

That would be p cool I think.

This discussion has been closed.