As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    huh interesting V.
    Retaba wrote: »
    Vert, did you attack Tayrun by any chance?

No. I got my power after day 1.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Could be even/odd day powers. You never know.

Nope, not possible. Never trust an outed baddie :P

I'm not evil, I'm misunderstood.

They could also be limited-time use abilities.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular

Could be. Ninjara is often depicted with a black ponytail but we are missing a kill either way.

Either Vertroue killed Tayrun and we got an extra attack on day 2 (Flyin' Calhoun), or whoever killed Tayrun also attacked Flyin' Calhoun and Vertroue didn't get a kill day 1.
    vertroue wrote: »
    huh interesting V.

No. I got my power after day 1.

Oh, well just a thought! Hmm

The flying lizard part honestly confused me, it didn't mention an attack just them flying away from all the bs.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    One more narration oddity:
    "I suppose. Kime, Mae East is already dead and not of interest to me anyway."
    "We're getting something… YES CONFIRMATIONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBOOOM"
    "That wasn't intentional."
    "No I totally designed this to BLOW UP IN MY FACE."

I missed it because it was in the same paragraph as the kime/Ringo deaths and marginally relates to kime, but it sounds like there is a pair of killers as well that didn't really get anything accomplished last night.
    The flying lizard part honestly confused me, it didn't mention an attack just them flying away from all the bs.
    Yeah I guess I just assumed that. It could be something else entirely.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I am currently using my elite hacker skills to find the address of every proboard and infiltrate it, selling information to the highest bidder.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ...nothing
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaab
    ...nope

Edit: Who do we know that said boom?
    Maybe they sabotaged something? Or were sabotaged?

Erin The Red on
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I'd like to point out there's still someone out there infecting people. Cult faction? Another serial killer without a kill but a different mechanic?
    Oh, and you guys have a zombie in your midst as well.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Shut it turtle/15th century inventor.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    SO, if infidel gains the ability to zombie people, then we have...3? 4 competing factions?
    The plot thickens.

REG Rysk wrote: »

Back in my day sonny we showed our elders more respect.

Back in your day, "elders" were 22

I'd like to point out there's still someone out there infecting people.

I'd like to point out that Chien Kahn died on day 2 and there has been no sign of other infections.

Back in your day, "elders" were 22

Tubular!!

Blood and Fire
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    What's going on in this game?

Oh, sportzphalla!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3in8mJKevcc

OrokosPA.png
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I hope this hasn't been totally miserable for everyone. That would suck.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Nah.

It's been fun sportz. :)

I've been having fun Sportz :)

I like it!

Having fun :)

Blood and Fire
    No question, having fun.

So Infidel is not in fact silenced? That makes things interesting.

I think it closes at midnight, Jdarksun.

Has there ever been a mechanic that gives a player only so many allowed posts?

Regardless of whether it has been done, it certainly could be done. I'm not sure that I've seen that particular restriction but I've seen strange ones (or even create-your-own).

Though Rysk said he could only post once with just his vote. I thought that the emoticon might have just been slightly breaking protocol but it looks like he can actually post. At least, he's not under the same restriction that Rysk had.

• B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular

Regardless of whether it has been done, it certainly could be done. I'm not sure that I've seen that particular restriction but I've seen strange ones (or even create-your-own).

Though Rysk said he could only post once with just his vote. I thought that the emoticon might have just been slightly breaking protocol but it looks like he can actually post. At least, he's not under the same restriction that Rysk had.

B:L say...

MrT means kime. The same restriction kime had.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited April 2012
    No, I meant Rysk :P
    So, guess what. I was silenced yesterday too.

Thus my single vote for just myself.

I am not pleased.

What is with the jdark hate?

Edit: kime didn't post at all (not even a vote), and sportz left him off his list of people that needed to post more, making me think that he was essentially dead for a day, which jives with the narration saying that someone was knocked unconscious and would return tomorrow.

MrTLicious on
    Heading out for a while, possibly the night. Take it easy, folks!

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'm up and I see that that !Vagrant Winds has been outed by Reg. I'd also agree that Infy seems to be under some sort of posting restriction.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    !assuran

you are totally mafia.

I'm no filthy turtle or rat!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    then you're probably a reporter.

then you're probably a reporter.

Or a hockey fan.

How DARE you!

Assuran wrote: »
    How DARE you-eh!

Awfully Canadian of Assuran.

Does he have all of his teeth?

probably not going to be around much longer.

not until much later.

food shopping and cooking to do, etc.

• daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Okay, I finally have had time to read some of the thread.

I also see the OP hasn't gotten updated, which is problematic with people dying and being bitten and silenced and coming back and balls.

Let me know if I'm right:
    Vag winds is claiming to be Leonardo da Vinci
    Reg Rysk and kime were supposedly both silenced in the game
    Infidel is a zombie

We have no good vote target today but it's too late.

I think I need to go for Vag Winds. I think his reveal is plausible, but it also seems like a great cover role that sportz could have given him.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I swear next time I'm going to run 28 villagers + 2 vigs.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    daniant wrote: »

I also see the OP hasn't gotten updated, which is problematic with people dying and being bitten and silenced and coming back and balls.

Infidel is a zombie

I think I need to go for Vag Winds. I think his reveal is plausible, but it also seems like a great cover role that sportz could have given him.

He's an outed evil.

Thanks for revealing yourself as mafia though.

edited April 2012
    If I wasn't a religious man, I'd man a half-hearted prayer here that I got everything right. 1/3 would be nice eh? (that was for B:L's benefit)

The turtles had evaded the last mob. As they ran, hopping from rooftop to sewerdrain to rooftop, they caught sight of a potential victim. He looked strangely like them! They attacked from all sides, quickly turning Red Rysk, Future Donatello, into froglegs. Yum! Red Rysk died happy, greatful to have found escape from the miserable hellhole his life had become.

As they fed, someone called out, "Look, over there. THERE THEY ARE! GET THEM!" The mob reformed, and the turtles who hadn't been sighted had no choice but to join in and curbstomp Vagrant Winds, the turtle named after the master Leonardo! As his head burst into a million pieces, the turtles took advantage of the blinding spray of mist to run through Infidel, Utrom Shredder!

Mortally wounded, Shredder swung at Ninjara, but Future Ralph, TheRoadVirus dove between them! Weaponless, he was ran through by Shredder's claws! As his guts dribbled between his two-fingered hands, bullets ripped through the soft area's of Shredder's armor, finishing the job.

In the meantime, MrTlicious was almost taken unaware, but blended in as an unseen attacker threw a sword weakly in the place he had been standing.

Ninjara still was wracked with guilt. "Why did Naga have to die. Why didn't I help him. We could have taken on the world together! Raph is gone too! Noo!" She saw a monstrous form and jabbed her blade inside its legs. As Rocksteady, Gaslight bled out, Bebop wept.

Bebop ran over to Rocksteady's body. "DUMMYYYYYYYYYYY"

Toxzeem was having a terrible week.

Mondo Gecko, Smoove Operator, died alone, rapidly becoming rabid.

The dead

Red Rysk, Future Donatello
    Infidel, Utrom Shredder
    TheRoadVirus, Future Raph
    Rocksteady, Gaslight
    Smoove Operator, Mondo Gecko

Vagrant_Winds, Leonardo

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
  • daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    daniant wrote: »

Infidel is a zombie

He's an outed evil.

Thanks for revealing yourself as mafia though.

Oh, I just kind of skimmed his reveal. I thought he was another neutral, Leonardo da Vinci.

I'm honestly really confused by this game in general, but I guess I need to pay more attention.

daniant on
    Sorry gaslight. That was me.

Blood and Fire