As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Of Yordles, Suppordles and Sort-of-Yordles

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    wow dig is really just gonna run the same comp two times in a row, huh

Well, if CLG won't ban them, why not.

i don't know why they felt voyboy's Olaf was ban-worthy

did they not see him get completely carried as 0/3 brolaf earlier today?

• DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »
    Buffs to Teemo shrooms. I would say this is awesome but now every game is probably going to be flooded with 'just buffed' fotm idiots. I like being pretty good with a champ nobody plays.

I don't. I'm pretty good with Teemo, but he's still fairly terrible against real competition. Its like being a pro twitch. Except Twitch is better.

1208768734831.jpg
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Rami wrote: »
    Buffs to Teemo shrooms. I would say this is awesome but now every game is probably going to be flooded with 'just buffed' fotm idiots. I like being pretty good with a champ nobody plays.
    It's fine, Teemo is still as squishy as always, just farm them. The skill with Teemo isn't placing mushrooms and right-clicking, it's not dying and living to troll another lane.

Glal on
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    I meant, I'm only concerned by other people picking Teemo because I want to pick Teemo. Or heaven forbid, someone bans him, although I'm pretty sure that will still never happen.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    There should be more items that reduce healing. Actually, there should be more items that do more than just "Adds a fuckton of AP or AD."

I wouldn't mind this if they were items you had to actually had to think about using instead of "this applies a debuff upon attacking that reduces healing." Put it on a cooldown and make it castable with a reasonable duration so it requires decision making and can be played around.

Like a anti-healing Randuin's...

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    What in the fuck is voyboy doing this game

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    I totally have the next thread ready. It has a theme.

Bunnies.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i am forever hovering two wins away from 1200

I hope cottontail teemo goes on sale because it's the thing I miss the most from my original account.

sig.gif
    Spectrum wrote: »

he ran solo top lulu against hotshot's gp in the last game as part of dignitas' lame-ass "run triple support and ensure kog's immortality" comp

it worked

he ran solo top lulu against hotshot's gp in the last game as part of dignitas' lame-ass "run triple support and ensure kog's immortality" comp

it worked
    That's not the issue, it's him going retard-mode aggressive in the 1v2 and getting destroyed by the engage and mid/jungle gank.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    should've banned soraka

:bz

• NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    I want this Dignitas team comp to lose just because of how boring it is.

that game was over at champ select

didn't ban out soraka or kog, only ran one ignite and had no healing reduction

also sv first picking lee sin with mundo open made me go o_O

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    What a stupid fucking teamcomp

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Lulu shield, lulu ult heal, soraka heal, soraka ult heal, janna shield... Kog'maw gets focused and still never drops below 80% hp. Totally apeshit.

And it works because Lulu is a silly top and Soraka is a silly mid. Pretty crazy.

it's like clg just thought that dig were going to be good sports about it and NOT run the team comp that just smashed them a second time, or something

• Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular

it worked
    That's not the issue, it's him going retard-mode aggressive in the 1v2 and getting destroyed by the engage and mid/jungle gank.

Probably because he knew he would give no fucks late game.

• mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    Who knew we'd ever see AP Soraka in competitive play.

steam_sig.png
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular

Winning money.

With Love and Courage
    Also, I now hate Korea.

All Korea.

With Love and Courage
    *rolleyes* Yes, their late game is stupid. Precisely because of that, no need to get so aggressive when solo.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Alrighty, so on the first day I have one extra Riot Nasus code. I'm hoping to trade it for a Pax Sivir (I'm assuming that's what is being handed out there).

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
    Who knew we'd ever see AP Soraka in competitive play.

Or Dr, Mundo.

It wasn't very long ago that Mundo was considered total garbage.

With Love and Courage
    the cynic in me says that voyboy didn't care because he knew that all he had to do post-30 minutes was shield soraka, ult someone else, and then twiddle his fingers while invincible kog'maw murdered everyone

• mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    the cynic in me says that voyboy didn't care because he knew that all he had to do post-30 minutes was shield soraka, ult someone else, and then twiddle his fingers while invincible kog'maw murdered everyone

Probably, especially with the team comp they were up against. I'm imagining he couldn't do such stupid shit against other team comps.

steam_sig.png
    i just do not understand the clg picks at all

the hubris blows my mind

Oh and Soraka's Q stack-shreds the enemy team's MR, so if the fight lasts longer than 10 seconds Kog'Maw is now doing heavy %-based true damage per shot.

It really is the "you better kill them and win before X minutes otherwise they are invincible!" team.

Rius wrote: »
    Oh and Soraka's Q stack-shreds the enemy team's MR, so if the fight lasts longer than 10 seconds Kog'Maw is now doing heavy %-based true damage per shot.

It really is the "you better kill them and win before X minutes otherwise they are invincible!" team.

it's the "ban soraka and now they have to play something else" team

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Is this going to be one of those pro games that leads to a champ nerf? Because I can always get behind more Soraka nerfs.

Burnage wrote: »
    Is this going to be one of those pro games that leads to a champ nerf? Because I can always get behind more Soraka nerfs.

if anything they'd nerf lulu

edited April 2012
    well, lulu's Q shouldn't slow for 80 goddamn percent at all ranks

the closest thing to that is janna's tornado, and it's a slower moving projectile with a longer wind-up time that costs over twice as much mana and is on twice as long of a cooldown

interrobang on
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Lef wrote: »
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    did I misunderstand, or is PAX giving out an exclusive character (not skin, character)?

Your misunderstanding. Vasus is going to be the release after Hecarim. They are previewing him at PAX.

I really wish on the tournament realm that they would allow you to make rune pages during the champ select process. Every game has someone quit out to build a page.
    But then Riot would look even more awkward charging $18 for seven rune pages as a convenience fee for their deliberately obtuse system...

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

if anything they'd nerf lulu

I can also get behind this idea. Her Q needs to be nerfed hard.

• RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Frankly, I wish they'd charge rp(in addition to ip) for runes, and just make rune pages free. I'm sure plenty of people would buy runes, and it'd make a more competitive experience.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
    Raslin wrote: »
    Frankly, I wish they'd charge rp(in addition to ip) for runes, and just make rune pages free. I'm sure plenty of people would buy runes, and it'd make a more competitive experience.

eh i dunno, i'm not okay with the idea of people being able to pay money in order to enhance their in-game performance

i know i know, slippery slope blah blah blah but i'd rather riot not even flirt with the idea

Raslin wrote: »

eh i dunno, i'm not okay with the idea of people being able to pay money in order to enhance their in-game performance

i know i know, slippery slope blah blah blah but i'd rather riot not even flirt with the idea

Well, technically they already can, via IP boosts.

With Love and Courage
    Yeah I was really surprised there's no way to buy runes with RP. I'd guess it's because they want an IP sink to persuade people to drop RP on champions instead of just saving IP.

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.