As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Strength.Training.Guile. [Mass Effect].The Special Tasks Group needs you.USE SPOILER TAGS

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    When I'm vangaurding I don't get one hit killed from brutes from charging them.

They are manageable.

Banshees on the other hand.

I have charged away, and even charge past them, and have been magically drawn into the, I'ma gunna fuck you up circle of death from Banshees.

• MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    also, Ravagers are bitches and I don't see why anyone has trouble crushing them into a finely textured pile of goo

because not everyone has long-ranged weapons or the ability to safely close the gap?

well then they should play a Vanguard instead

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    also, Ravagers are bitches and I don't see why anyone has trouble crushing them into a finely textured pile of goo

because not everyone has long-ranged weapons or the ability to safely close the gap?

no one should play vanguard ever

2x39jD4.jpg
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Yes, no one should know perfection.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

And we all shouldn't bang your mum either, but you know, that 99cent menu is just too good to pass up sometimes.

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    yeah they'd be better off, it's a pretty crummy board game

0BnD8l3.gif
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote: »

Yes, no one should know perfection.

The vanguard is a false idol sent to tempt you away from the light of the infiltrator, who is in God's grace

2x39jD4.jpg
    I haven't even played infiltrator yet.

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I haven't even played infiltrator yet.

Oh man, Infiltrator is so great.

it's okay.

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    It's pretty good.

• Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    wow I somehow had quarian infiltrator unlocked and didnt even realize it

I wonder how long this has been the case

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    the best vanguards stay within striking distance of the team

and the very best notice when I drop reave on enemies

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    on silver i've held an entire side of a map by my lonesome.

Would never do this on gold, but when objectives need to be done and it's not killing dudes i am the most disposable team member. So i'm going to do what i do best, killing everything before you can get to it slash it can get to you.

• SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    RE all the new Multiplayer things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLD-7bCtME

ImWcN1I.png?3
  • SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    Also, does anyone wanna play some 360 Multi in 5-10 minutes?

Add Rasta Cow (I will never stop hating this gamertag) if so!

ImWcN1I.png?3
    SwissLion wrote: »
    Also, does anyone wanna play some 360 Multi in 5-10 minutes?

Add Rasta Cow (I will never stop hating this gamertag) if so!

you do know you can change it for like 10 bucks right?

or do you only nine dollars hate it?

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Somebody please buy Goatmon a new computer, or better housemates(get out of DC and come live in Seattle)

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I just played a silver game as krogan sentinel

I melee'd three brutes to death

two of them on the extraction wave

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    hhhhhuh

i think this import might have been bugged

because the game is telling me that i destroyed the genophage cure and got mordin killed

but I am like 70% sure I didn't do the former and like 90% sure I didn't do the latter

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Anyone up for some late-night Gold on Origin?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »

And we all shouldn't bang your mum either, but you know, that 99cent menu is just too good to pass up sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZOmjLrFMs

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    also melee'd a banshee to death
    I was in rage mode and she only had two pips left

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    hhhhhuh

i think this import might have been bugged

because the game is telling me that i destroyed the genophage cure and got mordin killed

but I am like 70% sure I didn't do the former and like 90% sure I didn't do the latter

oh wait no

I just forgot that you meet padok regardless of whether mordin's dead or not

so I guess I did actually destroy the genophage cure

which seems to go against my renegade shepard's goal of having an army of unstoppable dinosaur monsters

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Baidol i'm playing with Crowbawt and bogey on xbox right now but I think that Elevens is going to be back in the next while and we were planning some late night pc golds, so if you're still around we'll do that

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Baidol i'm playing with Crowbawt and bogey on xbox right now but I think that Elevens is going to be back in the next while and we were planning some late night pc golds, so if you're still around we'll do that

Let's do it.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    wow

like all of wrex's dialogue is different if you destroyed the cure

with how shitty the ending is it can be kind of easy to forget how impressive everything else up to that point was

• TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Is there some way I can make the Falcon good? I really like the idea of a "heavy" AR that shoots grenades in MP, but

1. It seems like half of them never explode.
    2. The explosions don't seem to be doing enough damage for the care necessary to make a shot land right.

As it is, I wouldn't mind it as a third weapon (SMG for shields, heavy pistol for armor, Falcon for groups) but it just doesn't seem worth half my weapons slots. Are the improved versions any better? I just have the rank 1 version.

Also got the Geth Plasma Shotgun. Seems to have the same problem, too slow for not enough damage. Maybe I'm just used to AR/pistol setups, because I can't seem to have any success with any shotgun I find.

Terrendos wrote: »
    Is there some way I can make the Falcon good?

- wait for another patch

0BnD8l3.gif
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Terrendos wrote: »
    Is there some way I can make the Falcon good? I really like the idea of a "heavy" AR that shoots grenades in MP, but

1. It seems like half of them never explode.
    2. The explosions don't seem to be doing enough damage for the care necessary to make a shot land right.

As it is, I wouldn't mind it as a third weapon (SMG for shields, heavy pistol for armor, Falcon for groups) but it just doesn't seem worth half my weapons slots. Are the improved versions any better? I just have the rank 1 version.

Also got the Geth Plasma Shotgun. Seems to have the same problem, too slow for not enough damage. Maybe I'm just used to AR/pistol setups, because I can't seem to have any success with any shotgun I find.

Slap Cryo Ammo on the Falcon.

Just.... trust me. Somebody was annoying the piss out of me earlier with that thing. Killing everything after I'd set them up for Biotic explosions. Bastard.

dN0T6ur.png
    hahaha

surkesh
    talkin' to a dude before the start of the mission, he's mad that we're trying to cure the krogan

"your people are at fault too, you uplifted them in the first place. You wanted them violent."

"and then we neutered them after we realized our mistake. The same mistake you're making again right now!"

"PLEASE CLEAR THE LANDING BAY FOR ARRIVAL OF NEW YAHG SPECIMENS"

wow

with how shitty the ending is it can be kind of easy to forget how impressive everything else up to that point was

explain how

• tayvaantayvaan I always like to savor the last shot before popping the heat sinkRegistered User regular
    wow

yeah I was really impressed with how they handled, it completely changed the tone of that sequence for me
    Baidol wrote: »

Let's do it.

I'm down for some golds tonight if you guys need a 4th

edited April 2012
    wow

explain how

Doesn't seem like that requires an explanation.

Goatmon on

• manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Imagine if we had fought a huskified Krogan vanguard during ME3.

Bricks would have been shat.

Goatmon wrote: »
    wow

explain how

Doesn't seem like that requires an explanation.

thanks for letting everyone know

0BnD8l3.gif
    i want to know how it's different. since i will probably never see it.

Because i'm not a monster.

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    alright guys

take the sticks out of your butts, and put them away

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    wow

explain how

surkesh
    On the shuttle ride over he doesn't even acknowledge the other party members like he does when you have the cure, he just rails against you for destroying the cure

in the next area he has an investigate tree and on several of the choices he twists the question around into something nasty to say to you, like

shepard: who told you about the females?
    wrex: someone more trustworthy than you.
    liara: you know, we used to all be friends.
    wrex: I don't have anything against you, liara. Shepard's the one that stabbed my people in the back.

i want to know how it's different. since i will probably never see it.

Because i'm not a monster.

Oh That, okay.

I thought you were referring to the bit about the ending.

This discussion has been closed.