As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Possible (scary) hemorrhoid

cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm RegentBears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I really hate to ask, but it's the middle of the night, and I need to know if this is an urgent, can wait till the morning, or really-shouldn't-worry sort of situation.

I've had these before(external,I can tell), usually a occasional nagging sting between the legs, but the feeling's worsened over several days, and now there's bright reddish blood coming off the skin. :( Is this normal, or is it cause for concern? I've never had this happen before, and it's more than a little scary. The feeling comes and goes, but I certainly didn't notice the bleeding until now.

wVEsyIc.png
cj iwakura on

• HaleskarthHaleskarth Registered User regular
    I did you a favor! I'm on my break at work right now, so I walked up to the emergency department and asked a nurse.

She says it's not worth you freaking over immediately(ie at night), make an appointment with a doctor you wouldnt mind looking at your butt or go to a clinic if you're sassy and get it looked at within the day. Likely, you will get prescribed an ointment, worst you'll get a shot/pills and an ointment. Likely its just agitated.

Also just realised that nurse definitely thinks I have hemorrhoids now.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Thanks so much. I was honestly kind of terrified, because there's never been bleeding before.

wVEsyIc.png
    No matter the reason, blood near your butt is always terrifying

• FantasmaFantasma Registered User regular
    It is good idea that you boil water, pour it in the toilet and sit on it so that the vapours help you to stop the bleeding. You need to see a doctor for surgery, the bleeding will continue if you don't do something about it.

Hear my warnings, unbelievers. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos!
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Uh, the bleeding has since practically stopped, though. Nothing nearly like yesterday.

wVEsyIc.png
  • useless4useless4 Registered User regular
    It will start bleeding if it get agitated again. It's a cycle til delt with.

• FireflashFireflash Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    You need to use hemorrhoid cream daily. It's not really enjoyable to have some cream in your ass but it's better than a never ending cycle of hemorrhoids. Ff bleeding doesn't stop after a few days using the cream you might need to see a doctor. If you don't do anything about it it will seem to get better at first but will risk bleeding again every time you take a shit.

PSN: PatParadize
    Battle.net: Fireflash#1425
    Steam Friend code: 45386507
  • CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    Eat more fibre!