As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League of Legends: This is apparently the NOT buggy version of the patch.

• evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    Kay wrote: »
    So the PA-special champ's splash art reminds me a little of Raziel from Soul Reaver crossed with DEVIL MAN from that awful manga/anime from the eighties.

Check it out.

eeeew.
    It's like Bayonetta but with pubic hair..

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I do like Dan pointing out some stuff that the Riot folks tend to ignore. Which is a lot.

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    LoLs first totally nude champion and it's a dude. Who would've thought!

• unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular

?

Kog'maw is totally nude.

?
    http://media-copper.cursecdn.com/attachments/27/66/varus_splash_0.jpg

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    has treeeskimo ever played top lane AP sion and not just completely sucked ass?

Arikado wrote: »

Kog'maw is totally nude.

Kog has an exoskeleton!

• ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    Holy shit Hotshot.

• NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    Cho'Gath, Nocturne, and Willump are all naked. That Varrus splash art is pretty awful though, I hope they change it.

• mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    sdjA3.png

Gross.

Any other streams?

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
    5 dollars is pretty fucking cheap to support esports.

Man I thought CLG had that teamfight.

THE GREED

THE HUBRIS

THE THROWS

• NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I wonder what Kog's win percentage is this tournament.

Neaden on
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    5 dollars is pretty fucking cheap to support esports.

Man I thought CLG had that teamfight.

saint went full retard and dove in on the entire team in that tiny little chokepoint against mundo, karthus, and AP sion

i don't know where hotshot went though

• ZyrxilZyrxil Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Holy shit. What a finish in CLG vs V8.

Zyrxil on
    wow

chauster MVP

• SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Hey guys! I just managed to acquire four more Riot Nasus for you guys. I'll work out giving them out later.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
    YAY A RIVEN.

No! Why did they not take Rumble :(

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Saldonas wrote: »
    Hey guys! I just managed to acquire four more Riot Nasus for you guys. I'll work out giving them out later.

hey not sure if I've ever mentioned but i've always thought you were the smartest poster in the world

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    Saldonas wrote: »
    No! Why did they not take Rumble :(

i don't think zionspartan plays rumble

and pobelter probably felt more comfortable with vlad against lee

• MukkMukk Registered User regular
    That second CLG vs. V8 game was pretty amazing. Awesome to watch (even if the game had a boring ass Soraka, right?).

• TrusTrus Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i'm so glad dan is casting these games

it's been really rough listening to rivington

LoL in general has absolutely terrible casters/ing, but hopefully as more players start making the shift to casting like Dan and Jatt we will start seeing improvement.

Trus on
    qFN53.png
    Yo what Jax skin is that?!

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Hey look I'm painting a teeny Caitlyn.

widowmaker.jpg

• ZyrxilZyrxil Registered User regular
    sdjA3.png

Gross.

Any other streams?

It only shows that if you try to select higher than 480p.

• mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Zyrxil wrote: »
    sdjA3.png

Gross.

Any other streams?

It only shows that if you try to select higher than 480p.

That is correct.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    And well, 480p is decent quality. 5$ per month for hq on the absurd amount of content ipl pumps out is well worth it in my eyes.

I watch sc2 as well though.

• TrusTrus Registered User regular
    Dis cameraman

qFN53.png
  • zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    zerg rush wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Mahnmut wrote: »
    Dear thread,

I'm level 17. When can I start jungling?
    Level 20, get Tier 3 runes. You can run every non-marginal jungler at that point

Flat AD reds, flat armor yellows, your choices blues (typically flat cdr or some type of MR), AD quints

That will work for pretty much every bruiser jungler in the game, even if not exactly what a given character wants. If you have extra IP, go Flat AS reds and arpen quints for Cho/Mundo.

Flat AS reds tend to math out as superior on most junglers. Also, I'd recommend scaling blues for a jungle, since they tend to be better than flats by the time you get use of them (barring fiddle/karthus jungle).

Depends on if your champ has AD scaling or an AS steroid. Warwick wants AD because he has that huge AS buff, and he has no problems clearing buffs, so stacking Armor Pen is a waste because it has no effect on small camps. Shyvana and Skarner want AD for Burnout scaling. Malph, Alitstar, GP, and others want AS.

You can never go wrong with AD, but AS isn't great on anything but junglers.

Are AD marks better on WW? I thought you wanted AS to complement your passive, but I'm a baddie so that could be totally wrong. I'm sure the difference is mostly insignificant.

WW's W scales better with AD than with more AS. The difference is ~10 seconds longer getting to level 4, so it isn't a huuuuge deal, but it is significant.

Only if you level W primary while jungling. If you go 1 point in W until post level 6, AS is superior. I level WQQEQR for the midgame strength with his Q.

Even Shyv and Skarner still get pretty good returns from AS because they've both got passives/abilities that scale off it. On the whole, I consider AS far better for junglers. Although flat AD is very good for AD carries (depends on how much of a budget you're on).

• RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Hey look I'm painting a teeny Caitlyn.

widowmaker.jpg

I plan on making a captain gangplank sometime. Or maybe counts as chapter master, for orbital bombardment.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
    The Kpops continue, not that I mind. We have three huge screens setup in the LoL room. Any idea if there is an easy way to post pics from a phone (iPhone) up here?

• Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Trus wrote: »
    Arikado wrote: »
    Wow, CLG just going nuts on v8.
    v8 isn't very good

Not much of a spoiler. :\
    And MM is making worse mistakes than I do. Hell, I could take any 4 of you with me and probably roll MM.

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
    Wow, I just realized that the female host is the same one from waaay back (maybe pre-youtube) who used to do fan translations and sing anime songs in the hope of getting a job in voice acting. Nice to see she achieved her dream.

• Future BluesFuture Blues Registered User regular

?
    http://media-copper.cursecdn.com/attachments/27/66/varus_splash_0.jpg

Rabble rabble so angry they keep objectifying men rabble rabble.

Wait... where am I?

Xbox Live: No Reply
    Steam: Jacobontap
    LoL: FutureBlues
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Wow, I just realized that the female host is the same one from waaay back (maybe pre-youtube) who used to do fan translations and sing anime songs in the hope of getting a job in voice acting. Nice to see she achieved her dream.
    Tell me more?

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    Lucky fear there. I kinda hate fear, it's such random cc.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    Kay wrote: »
    Tell me more?
    She wanted to be a voice actor and she was a big anime fan. So, she would do translations herself (or take other fan translations with their permission) and then sing the songs on her youtube channel. Wikipedia says she started getting jobs in 2007, which is well after I remember when she started doing that. IIRC her old signature on videos was something like "my dream is to be a VA so if anyone wants to hire me contact me at <x>".

Now she's gotten a bunch of spots on anime and is the voice of riven (and the female host).

Eg, this is the first one I heard from her
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smIJ0oUGpUs&amp;feature=related

• VizardObserverVizardObserver The Duke of Ridiculous Poppycocky Registered User regular
    Just went 57/17/18 as a Twitch, carrying to infinity and beyond. We still managed to lose the game though, because we couldn't get organized and push. Lost to a Karthus backdooring into our base, such a shame.

This discussion has been closed.