As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I'm immune to the vote! Also, I punch people in the face. To death. It has a cloaking device so I can't be seer'd and a self-destruct button so if anyone tries to kill me, I take them with me.

Leather seats and AC included. Nice music player too!

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    I'm immune to the vote! Also, I punch people in the face. To death. It has a cloaking device so I can't be seer'd and a self-destruct button so if anyone tries to kill me, I take them with me.

Well. Alrighty then.

That's just ridiculous.

• B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    B:L say...

GUARD ME

B:L is the seer-vig, will call kill tonight. Also B:L does not like !ObiFett's face.

Will be gone rest of day.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    I know! I can't believe poor Ted didn't make use of at least half of these things. I guess his grief really got to him.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Is ObiFett a seer result? As in, if he doesn't die red, we can take you out?

But since I have no other leads: ObiFett

Mistaaaaaaaake

MrTLicious wrote: »
    Is ObiFett a seer result? As in, if he doesn't die red, we can take you out?

I'm not gonna die red. But if B:L really is the seer, then give him one more night to prove it. We can't vote out our seer-vig just because he makes a mistake one night.

One more night will likely not make a difference because he's unlikely to tag a mafia tonight, even with 2 abilities...

One more night will likely not make a difference because he's unlikely to tag a mafia tonight, even with 2 abilities...

I don't get why you'd say its unlikely he'd find a mafia tonight?

Also, arent seers mainly useful for establishing networks? Give him one more night of seering to get the village under a hard network and hopefully start targeting mafia.

If he has a hard network, he won't get voted out because enough people will know to prevent this from happening.

I'd say it's unlikely because there are 18 potential targets. I guess it depends how many mafia you think are left.

• AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    If he has a hard network, he won't get voted out because enough people will know to prevent this from happening.

I'd say it's unlikely because there are 18 potential targets. I guess it depends how many mafia you think are left.

There are a lot of deaths, its very possible he doesn't have a hard network - why would he come out to the thread if he did?

edited April 2012
    So I took a look at Vagrant Winds posts, to see if there is any information there. One problem is that the magicbox isn't working past page 18, I think.

Up to that point, he had a vendetta against Ringo, and was one of the more vocal against MrT. I think that goes a long way to showing MrT's not mafia, because he could easily have died day 1, so it seems too risky to sell someone out that quickly - and honestly, I think the bit in the intro about possible multiple factions just seems like a red herring. We've had almost half the players dead, and the closest to another faction is an SK.

Other than that, a vote for B:L early on day 1.

AkimboLegs on
    Guys, if someone is gonna make a seer claim, they will probably involve the word "Seered" "totally evil" "VERY BAD" "Kill on sight"

It looks like B:L is just saying he is suspicious of Obifett! Nothing more.

I very much doubt he has a hard network. He likely inherited the seer power from Rysk or someone else and so has only had 1 chance, if any, to use it. The point is getting quite off track though. My original question to B:L was basically asking whether we should vote off Obi or if that was just a hunch of his. I'm not sure why Obi is defending B:L in the situation where he comes up not mafia and B:L claimed he seered him red. I thought that was seer test #1. Seems almost as if he's somehow in cahoots with B:L, but that doesn't make any sense if Obi is not mafia.

Time warp has occurred! I posted after you.

I'm defending B:L because if he is actually our seer, then I don't want the village to eat itself because of one mistake made by the seer. He clearly did not seer me because I am village. So his call to vote for me is just a hunch

So then why would B:L reveal, say he's a seer/vig, and ask for a guard, rather than just calling it after close as usual?

That... actually is a good point. This is really bad timing for such a thing and people weren't voting him out thus forcing a reveal.

I dont know. Maybe because there are A LOT of kills out there and he doesn't want the village to lose a powerful ability so he's calling for a guard before close?

True enough.

Ok, well if the Obi thing isn't a seer result, I'm gonna go with Phyphor. A bit too quiet for my tastes this game.

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Good thing I'm even so quiet you don't notice me being quiet!
    well more like absent rather than quiet.

I assume B:L's obifett thingy is mere suspicion, else he would have phrased it more strongly. Or maybe he's trying to save daniant and being vague on purpose. probably not..

Phyphor is always quiet though.

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Sad I keep missing out on the CYOA. I will continue to doubt most things B:L says, as should most people. I'm sure we would be doing a little better if seer-vigs were among us the whole time.

Phyphor is good enough for me

PSN SeGaTai
    SeGaTai, is that your last post for the day? :)

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    ObiFett. What can I say, B:L has good suspicions usually!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Nahh think ill be around tonight, might be able to come up with a better vote. Probably not

PSN SeGaTai
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    bebop a lula she's my baby.

bebob a lula i don't mean maybe.

I'm gonna go with Phyphor. A bit too quiet for my tastes this game.

Too

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed the magic box stopped working on page 18.

With that said, I'm still voting for !Daniant because she's posted very rarely all game and she's been playing the role of the confused villager all game.

Retaba wrote: »

Holy crap, that's a lot of abilities. Hope your village.

edited April 2012
    Vote totals:

Daniant (5): romanqwerty, Baidol, Assuran, Alegis, Cayrus
    Phyphor (3): MrTLicious, SeGaTai, ObiFett
    ObiFett (2): B:L, MrTLicious, Cythraul
    Assuran (2): AkimboLegs, LonelyAhava
    romanqwerty (1): Mr. Mojo Risin
    SeGaTai (1): Retaba

Yet to vote: Phyphor, jdarksun, Vertroue, Daniant

Edited to reflect missing/new votes

MrTLicious on
    I voted for assuran at the beginning of the day.

Right?

Yes, you did.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Daniant to help prevent shenanigans.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    Sorry Akimbo, I've added it in.

With this much dispersion, I'm tempted to think that the mafia started or cemented the dani wagon.