As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Syrup

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Ok so I just started watching OS 117 and from the first bit of dialogue, it's great.

The nazis are speaking french because there's english subtitles. Brilliant!

I love that series so much. There are rumors of a third.

Also, him and his best friend on the beach.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh hey, free on amazon prime. perhaps I shall check it out on my large screen tv at some point thanks to amazon prime's availability on the PS3.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whaaaaat?

Amazon prime is on the ps trip?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Fried chicken and I do not get along very well since my gastric bypass. It's all YO WHATTUP 3 OZ STOMACH *EXPAND*

ME: HRRRRRRNNNNGGGG BBLLAAAARGH

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Aw, I lost by 1.1 points.

So very close.

You used the Canuck Force.

It is cursed!

(sorry)

It's true.

Canadian teams have been doing 11th hour collapses for a long time. :P Calgary in '04, Edmonton in '06 and Vancouver in '11. Being from Calgary, I'm especially proud that no one rioted after the Flames' loss, unlike Edmonton and Vancouver. Instead, we just partied a little more sedately. :P Lots of girls flashing their tits, too. Was a good time to be a Flames fan.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Fried chicken and I do not get along very well since my gastric bypass. It's all YO WHATTUP 3 OZ STOMACH *EXPAND*

Fried chicken is like balls anyway

And like the bad kind of balls

You are better without it

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Edmonton sounds like a place with hipsters, is it a place with hipsters? Because when I hear the name Edmonton, I think "borrowing libraries" and vegan bacon cappuccinos.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    this song is ok

i like the album art because it's so silly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQDxwtnmBU

This is sort of a blast

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ludious I want you to know that hi5

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    Ludious I want you to know that hi5

what I don't even

• Options
    DUE I want you to know that you are super cool

And Noca_C I don't know you super well but I don't think I've ever seen you be anything but a stand-up indiviual

And Podly I am super jealous of you all the time and I'm sorry about being lame ever because sometimes I'm lame

• Options
    This sounds worrisome Winky why are you saying what seems like final goodbyes to people

• Options
    This sounds worrisome Winky why are you saying what seems like final goodbyes to people

Oh no I'm just appreciative drunk right now

• Options
  • Options
    Approximately 46% of the Mississisipii GOP can go eat a cock

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    You didn't have to cut me off.

Make out like it never happened

And that we were nothing.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options

In that case there's a hole in the handicapped stall at your local gas station that is a fount of appreciation

• Options

They probably secretly want to which is why they hate everything because they can't.

• Options

In that case there's a hole in the handicapped stall at your local gas station that is a fount of appreciation
    I'm glad that they put it in the handicapped stall because handicapped people dont' get a break in this world often

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

Rice does it for me. That and pasta. Unless it is flat like lasagna. And back when I was still all your sized stomach bread too.

Dairy will always be a problem.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options

They probably secretly want to which is why they hate everything because they can't.

Sure they can! In said bathroom stall

• Options
    Kags I didn't know you had gastric bypass

• Options
    Ludious though I want you to know how many vibes I am sending

so many vibes

they are all positive

• Options
    Winky.

Be coo

That is all.

• Options
    wazilla wrote: »
    Winky.

Be coo

That is all.

wazilla you are pretty cool

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i just now realized that Liz's boyfriend on 30 Rock is the guy who played Cyclops in X-Men

amazing

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    winky that's very sweet

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

Let's be fair, that was way back from 2011.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    the funny thing is that I was going to pick up some stuff for a salad and I was like NAH FUCK IT I'M LAZY AND WAS OUT ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT FRIED CHICKEN

and I am SO regretting that decision

edit* because I only ate like 700 calories yesterday

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    If they were final goodbyes I'd be butthurt then work harder to be mentioned the next time someone says goodbye. But they aren't so I can go back to fantasizing about the new multigrain cherrios with peanut butter.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    huh and the david hayter who wrote the screenplay for Xmen 1 is in fact the same david hayter who voices solid snake

bizarre

• Options
    YOU HEAR THAT YOU GEESE

WINKY SAYS I'M PRETTY COOL!

UNF

• Options
    Dairy doesn't bother me at all unless I bomb my stomach with it.

For example: A glass of milk, cheese in a dish, a stick of string cheese, cream in coffee, "regular" dairy consumption does not bother me.

Give me a super sweet milk shake or coffee drink with lots of sugar and whole milk, and it sets off dumping syndrome like whoa.

Lactic Sugars +Processed sugars bombarding me all at once makes a very unhappy Ludious.

And for those of you that don't know what dumping syndrome is, it's when said sugars rush into your lower intestines waaaay faster than they would normally, and guess what, they don't know what the fuck to do with such unprocessed sugars, so basically you feel like dying.

Imagine if Lewis Black did political bit on stage at a MS GOP convention

that is what happens in your intestines

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    If they were final goodbyes I'd be butthurt then work harder to be mentioned the next time someone says goodbye. But they aren't so I can go back to fantasizing about the new multigrain cherrios with peanut butter.

kagera I only didn't mention you because it was just so obvious how cool I think you are

duh

seriously man

Also since you showed up EM I want you to know I think your a really smart dude adn I respect your opinions on things a lot

• Options
    So Winky, any more confessions bro like

tell us how you really feel about something you're REAAALLY gonna regret in the morning

• Options
    Dumping syndrome.

Fucking sucks. Like. Fainting sucks.

• Options
    So Winky, any more confessions bro like

tell us how you really feel about something you're REAAALLY gonna regret in the morning

I'm pretty liberal about dumping myh personal shit in chat honestly

don't really got much secrets from you guys

One time when I was like 15 I cried during an episode of Naruto, that was pretty embarrasing.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Now she's just somebody that I used to know :'(

wazilla on
  • Options
    I promise that won't be used against you repeatedly Winky.

• Options
    Back when I first started working again and was still heavy I would get dumping syndrome after lunch. Tell ya trying to unload a truck while sweating so much you are dripping off your forehead and onto everything then you get on a ladder to get something while you're dizzy then whoops you faint.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    All the iPhone IM clients are very privacy invadery.

• Options
    I promise that won't be used against you repeatedly Winky.

Dude it was so sad

Gaara just wanted to be loved but no one would love him because he was a sand moster

And then when he tried to kill himself because no one loved him the sand wouldn't let him!

I was like "FUCK YOU SAND" *tears*

This discussion has been closed.