As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A thank you

TheGamerTheGamer Registered User
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Since the twitch.tv pax channel chat is bonkers. I'd thought I come on and say thank you to pax. Thank you for having the forsite to run a streaming channel on twitch for all of us who couldn't attend. I'm really having fun. Big thanks to E_chipera (I know I'm spelling her name wrong) and every enforcer whos working this year. 6c49af73d2078c09be6cc21294474f47.jpg

TheGamer on

• WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    I'd also like to chip in with a thanks for the stream. It's something I've been wanting for a while. Hopefully at some point every panel will be streamed for those that can't attend, and perhaps have better management of the saved videos - they aren't split up very logically this year, although it's not too difficult to find the one you want.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • terminaltwelveterminaltwelve Registered User regular
    YES! thank you. Please please please expand and improve this service and continue to provide it! I would love to see hundreds of hd live and interactive feeds throughout and before/following pax and paxeast!

AWESOME