As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Khoo's Q&A -- twitch.tv?

admanbadmanb unionize your workplaceSeattle, WARegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Was Khoo's Q&A recorded and archived? If so, does anyone happen to know what video it's in?

admanb on

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    We (the PAX Community DVD) got somebody to graciously film it for us. It might be a little while before it's uploaded, but we'll get it online when we can.
    We'll probably make a post on our twitter when that's done.

NSw0gum.png
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Followed! Thank you very much. :)

• TheGamerTheGamer Registered User regular
    Coldbrew, did you do a dvd for 2010 by chance? i just found out they stopped doing the dvds in 2009 officially. If you need any help for next year let me know.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    TheGamer wrote: »
    Coldbrew, did you do a dvd for 2010 by chance? i just found out they stopped doing the dvds in 2009 officially. If you need any help for next year let me know.

If you don't have signatures turned off, look at his sig and click the link...

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    TheGamer wrote: »

Yeah we did. We're a ways behind schedule at the moment but we have released DVD's for East 2010, and are just finishing up Prime 2010. Just follow our twitter and you'll see it all when it's done.

NSw0gum.png
  • fullofgracefullofgrace Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I got video clips of about half an hour of the Khoo & A. My camera battery went to sleep for the night earlier than I expected. :? I'm definitely investing in a back-up for next year! (ETA: And the acoustics in the room plus it not being a true video camera means the audio isn't all that awesome & has to be cranked up. Bummer.)

fullofgrace on
    I'm jessageek on Twitter and Tumblr
    PAX East Pics: 2010-2015 & Vids: 2012-2015
  • stebuustebuu Crabs are fucking crazy, and I hate horses Registered User regular
    It would be great if twitch.tv were able to record everything... I'd gladly subscribe after the fact to catch up on all the panels I wanted to catch but couldn't.

edited April 2012
    Twitch.tv still recorded about everything that they ended up streaming and you can still watch them. Unfortunately they didn't stream or record this, but oh well. We got the footage (in DV-tape form, which I'm not thrilled about) but as soon as we get it ready we'll upload it.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • ransimransim Registered User regular
    Coldbrew wrote: »
    Twitch.tv still recorded about everything that they ended up streaming and you can still watch them. Unfortunately they didn't stream or record this, but oh well. We got the footage (in DV-tape form, which I'm not thrilled about) but as soon as we get it ready we'll upload it.

Out of curiosity do you know if anyone recorded the Child's Play Panel? I was so busy with Cookie Brigade stuff that I ended up missing it. So far I haven't found anyone who did.

edited April 2012
    ransim wrote: »
    Out of curiosity do you know if anyone recorded the Child's Play Panel? I was so busy with Cookie Brigade stuff that I ended up missing it. So far I haven't found anyone who did.

We had it on our initial schedule, but had to drop it because we just didn't have the time or manpower to cover it, and I haven't yet heard of anybody else getting it on film. But I'll let ya know if I do!

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • lamelama22lamelama22 Registered User regular
    Too bad I didn't know... or I woulda filmed it. Had my camcorder there and everything... best panel of the weekend that I went to, too. Maybe I'll volunteer to record some of the panels I'll be at next year.

There was a film crew recording the Khoo & A, but I was so far back I couldn't really tell if it was Vantage Point or not.