As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

annoying social networking stuff

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2012
    My kids are easy to tell apart because Grayson has light brown hair like his Mom and Morgan has dark black hair like me.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    all babies look the same unless its like

an elephant man baby

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    I fucking hate "if you're brave, you'll repost this bullshit picture I found." So many fuckers do this shit.

This pissed me off to no end. Especially when the picture is something gross or racist.

No I don't think Obama is a communist who eats chicken and I am super brave thanks though.

I am getting a bunch of "If you love Jesus..." things.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I reactivated my facebook so i could use spotify

it is still dumb and still shitty and still lets me see chicks i know in bikinis

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I love Spotify. I'm pretty sure I'm going to pay for it so I can use it on my phone.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    SOCIAAL NETWOKING IS PISS

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I am annoyed because I left for work and forgot the sandwich I was going to bring to work

So no sandwich for me until I get home

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    SOCIAAL NETWOKING IS PISS

whatever, friendless

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    spotify is neat i like it

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I love Spotify. I'm pretty sure I'm going to pay for it so I can use it on my phone.

i am using spotify on my phone right now

it is

Great

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options

i am using spotify on my phone right now

it is

Great

I've still got my 30 day trial to use. I've been holding on to it for the right moment and I think buying these headphones was just the right moment I was waiting for.

• Options
    .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    I never post my opinions of people's dumb commentary on Facebook or else I would explode from the interactions.
    MtOLg.gif

There's often a lot of anti-gay and conspiracy stuff from the hip hop crowd, as you might imagine.

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
  • Options
    Like at least i was honest about my self-aggrandizing and made a tumblr

I had 7k odd followers when i deleted the first time, in the span of five months this past november

Then just crossed the 1k threshold when i deleted again this past wednesday

It gets tiresome

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    .Tripwire. wrote: »
    I never post my opinions of people's dumb commentary on Facebook or else I would explode from the interactions.
    MtOLg.gif

There's often a lot of anti-gay and conspiracy stuff from the hip hop crowd, as you might imagine.

racist

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular

I'm not entirely sure what spotify is

• Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    My favorite is seeing the guys who dropped out of high school try to philosophize.
    "if youre in a car at the speed of light, and you turn on your headlights, what happens?

hope that made you think ;)"

omg killing you now

fRAWRst on
    J3qcnBP.png
  • Options

I'm not entirely sure what spotify is

Streaming music service.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular

an elephant man baby
    Heh yeah

When my baby brother and sister were born I totally thought they were the cutest/greatest and if I'd had a Facebook back then I'm sure it would've been full of their photos

Looking back, they were just regular babies. But yeah, it's different when they're your siblings/nephews/nieces/own children

I'm sure I will think my baby is the most wonderful thing

All of the above is why I'm not bothered by people's baby photos/updates

• Options
    ProbadProbad Registered User regular
    I've been off facebook since mid-December, and the only part of it I miss is chat. It's weird to realize how little that service matters to me now when it took up so much damn time before.

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Facebook is a place where I post my -highly- censored political opinions and get into 100+ comment arguments about how dumb I am.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Janson wrote: »

an elephant man baby
    Heh yeah

When my baby brother and sister were born I totally thought they were the cutest/greatest and if I'd had a Facebook back then I'm sure it would've been full of their photos

Looking back, they were just regular babies. But yeah, it's different when they're your siblings/nephews/nieces/own children

I'm sure I will think my baby is the most wonderful thing

All of the above is why I'm not bothered by people's baby photos/updates

Yeah except you've seen my nephew and he really is the most handsome babby ever birthed

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    my sister-in-law's brother's baby is reaaaaally adorable. such a happy baby! he has big blue eyes and dark hair. I am not really a baby person and I think he's quite the looker.

• Options
    Bits would it be creepy if I friended you on facebook

I don't know why I feel the need to ask

I just don't want to be creepy

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Tumblr is the place where I post fanart and then lots of people I don't know and will never interact with like it. It's a guilty pleasure and I try not to do it too often but it's better than doing nothing with my art schooling.

e: art schooling pff
    i drew on hardboiled eggs with crayons

one of these days i will get serious about being an internet artist

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Now you all just have to deal with my cool ass nephew
    wChCE.jpg

• Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    I think liking the baby has something to do with it being from your family.

Because, boy howdy my nephew is the god damn cutest thing ever

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    MtOLg.gif

Please tell me that those people aren't your friends.

Or, if they were at the time of screenshotting, please tell me they're not now.

because

ugh

UGH

D:

• Options
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    wChCE.jpg

Look at this fucking pimp

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular

That's what I said!

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Bits would it be creepy if I friended you on facebook

I don't know why I feel the need to ask

I just don't want to be creepy

please do! I wanted to friend you but I thought it might be creepy (I don't know why either)!

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    you know those people who post song lyrics all up on their wall?

that is me. i am that person

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular

maybe

but I don't even like babies I am related to

7656367.jpg
  • Options

I don't know, I have seen babies that are more closely related to me that are not nearly as cute as my sister-in-law's brother's kid. there has to be a quicker way to say that, jeez

• Options
    .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    MtOLg.gif

Please tell me that those people aren't your friends.

Or, if they were at the time of screenshotting, please tell me they're not now.

because

ugh

UGH

D:

The commenters weren't to begin with, but even so I've grown accustomed to overlooking that kind of shit for the sake of business exposure anyways. I can't remember the last time I was up to date on my Facebook feed, but usually when I see something dumb I unsubscribe.

Like 4% of my friends list are people I actually know, and 2% are people I'd say are friends. It's a very impersonal social network for me.

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
  • Options
    Also those of you that have tumblrs and care about my occasional thoughts on episodes of Star Trek: onemanstrek.tumblr.com

• Options
    I don't have a tumblr but that is a thing i am interested in

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    It's in no way canonical, but I've been putting together a twitter list for SE++

https://twitter.com/#!/smarthero/se

though I think @seplusplus' is more accurate.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    wChCE.jpg

Look at this fucking pimp

that kid knows how to wear a hat

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    If it wasn't the best way to keep up to date with people and plan events I probably would have deleted my account already

I'm certainly not looking forward to the switchover to timeline

xet8c.gif

• Options
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    I don't have a tumblr but that is a thing i am interested in

This is also good!