As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Syrup

1606162636466»

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Oops

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I tried putting my tongue in my cheek once. Then I tried telling a joke.

No sir, did not care for the experience.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    And now I can't even sleep! Getting strangled posting via iPhone.

Damn you, secret lack of confidence!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Huh. Apparently Syrian troops opened fire at a refugee camp on the other side of the border to Turkey.

Doesn't seem like a good move.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Echo wrote: »
    Huh. Apparently Syrian troops opened fire at a refugee camp on the other side of the border to Turkey.

Doesn't seem like a good move.
    Syria neared the border of sanity months ago and did not hit the brakes.

*e: neared it going FTL, I must add.

Aldo on
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Aldo wrote: »

His new album is very interesting, especially from someone who gets that much (local) media attention. I really like the risks he takes, the big bombastic arrangements, the French, the length of the songs. Not something I'll listen to often but it's good to have musicians in the spotlight that push boundaries.

Edit for interested parties: Fully legal stream of the entire album is here.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    If Turkey gets pissed off enough, which they seemed close to just a few months ago, they will end Assad.

So shooting across the border is probably the dumbest thing they could be doing, from their point of view.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »

His new album is very interesting, especially from someone who gets that much (local) media attention. I really like the risks he takes, the big bombastic arrangements, the French, the length of the songs. Not something I'll listen to often but it's good to have musicians in the spotlight that push boundaries.

I remember when their first album came out, it was really awesome, but I couldn't manage to make it to the album presentation in Plato on account of having an exam. I dunno if he is really pushing boundaries here, because the Dutch love them some bombastic musicals. It certainly entertains me, but I'm a sucker for musicals too.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    BG2BeltFortitude.jpg

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Podly wrote: »
    Oops

Aww

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Oops

Aww

Yup. Wasn't any better more sober.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    JPsP2.jpg

You have arrived at the Beaveronian Village. You are very hungry. What do you do?

a) Trade your knowledge of trousers for food
    b) Join one of their lumberjack teams in exchange for food and board
    c) Search their pile of sticks for the most delicious foods

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    B!

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    262778641_NvvPV-L-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.