As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Parsely] Z-WARD: >eat shotgun

167891012»

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    > use wrench to turn off safety valve

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hahahaha sorry, I couldn't help it.
    >examine pressure gauge

• Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    >The pressure seems to be within normal levels, currently.

>With great effort, you manage to turn the safety valve off. The boiler begins to shake!

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    > Stay in the Boiler Room and have a picnic

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    >A wonderful idea. Your human death fills me with the notes of a sweet rhapsody for happiness.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    >examine chemical drums and see if they are able to be scooted closer to the boiler

• Options
    >The drums are too heavy to lift. However, if a fire should start, the trail of chemicals in the room will amplify the explosion tenfold.

>Steam begins to build up in the boiler...

• Options
    >Run like the wind to the elevator

• Options
    >You enter the Steam Tunnels.
    Exits: South (basement), East (Lab), West (Boiler room)

>The gauges climb into the red zone. Boiling steam hisses from the pipes!

• Options
    Should we hide in the basement? I'M PANICKING

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    >You are in the basement.
    Exits: Enter (elevator), Enter (steam tunnels)

• Options
    > Enter elevator

• Options
    >enter elevator

• Options
    > Press the "door close" button repeatedly and quickly

• Options
    >You enter the elevator. The doors close just in time!

>The boiler explodes! The entire building is rocked. The elevator shakes. Frances hides deep in your shirt.

>What floor would you like to go to?

• Options
    TraceofToxinTraceofToxin King Nothing Registered User regular
    >Press 2, it's movie time!

Everyday I wake up is the worst day of my life.
  • Options
    >You go the second floor. When you open the elevator doors, most of this floor is gone. A burned Group Therapy room is all that remains. Which is fine, because the auditorium is on the first floor anyway.

• Options
    >change mind and go to first floor

• Options
    >You emerge from the elevator into a scene of utter chaos and carnage. Frances shakily stands up from the wheelchair and hugs you tight. Finally free from this nightmare, the two of you step out into the bright sunlight and leave Z-Ward behind, forever.

>Thanks for playing! You scored an 80/110.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Whoa, we missed out on 30 points??? :/
    Anyway, that was fun! Thanks again for hosting, weirdspaceships.

• Options
    No problem! Had a lot of fun.

You missed out on points by not saving someone, by blowing the lights, by saving, not shooting Dr. Ahmad, not getting your sister's medical file, and not watching the news report on TV.

• Options
    That was cool. Thanks man!
    High fives all around! (We aren't going to survive long due to that iguana we ate. whoops!)

• Options
    >Eat Frances

• Options
    So, I'm prepping the next one. Or is everyone suffering burnout?

• Options
    So, I'm prepping the next one. Or is everyone suffering burnout?

I am SO in. From the beginning thsi time!

• Options
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Dude these are awesome~!!! having so much fun and laughing at all the eating and pissing at things!!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    I'm ready to eat more stuff.