As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Mage Talk: Become the Magister

• IceblazeIceblaze Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I can't see it from work, but the one that raises crit everytime you don't crit is widely considered to be bad. As you go up in gear, it loses it's value more and more.

Iceblaze on
  • vitriolvitriol Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Nah, this one is +8 spelldamage for 10 seconds, every time you land a spell, stacking 10 times. Basically for fights longer than 30 seconds it's a flat +80 spell damage which I suppose is a good thing any way you slice it. I just want to be able to shoot lightning balls of doom like the capacitor for all that money, though ;o)

vitriol on
  • IceblazeIceblaze Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Is it also one of the ones with 51 stam? If it is, it's definately worth it. I'm kinda impartial to the lunacy one, it just has a cool effect.

Iceblaze on
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Lunacy and vengeance have the stam.

Vengeance kind of sucks for all non prot pallies, except for the stam, and lunacy seems really cool for pvp and awful for anything else.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I just wanna say that I love how easy it is to gear up a mage. I'm already over 600 spelldamage with no enchants and just a few days at 70.

Life is good.

Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    So, Crylosis, has anyone come up with a version that doesn't suck since 2.0? The new mod API sploded most of the features of it... the most recently updated one on Curse is horribly broken, it doesn't even graphically display as it should.

I am disappointed. Guess I will have to keep those 30+ buttons around for all the mana gem/portal/buffs I only use once a week crap.

Jasconius on
  • a penguina penguin Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    hmm...the version I have doesn't asplode or anything. Sometimes the mount button doesn't display (reloadui fixes it) and I get a .lua error if I change targets mid- Polymorph (I turned .lua errors off), and it's fine.

I'll check and see what version I'm using.

a penguin on
    This space eventually to be filled with excitement
    edited July 2007
    Holy Hell does fire have damage. Obvious, sure. But I just wasn't expecting it. After my Water Elemental bugged out (again) when I was getting ganked I decided to hell with it and specced fire.

Dragon's breath is my new <3 . Blazing speed, while being fairly useless in the heavy instancing playstyle I'm rolling with right now, is still fun as all hell.

Derrick on
  • Evil DaveEvil Dave Loot Whore Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Blazing Speed is for pulling all of the Stockades at a go. Also, pvp. Also, try Scorch sometime :)

Evil Dave on
    Demerdar wrote: »
    Imagine 60 thousand people screaming at an egg.
    PAsig.jpg
  • projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I may never go back to fire, but scorch is just plain sex.

projectmayhem on
  • Thomase1984Thomase1984 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Spellstrike is like an orgasm in hat and pant form.

Seriously, does it ever stop proccing? No!

Thomase1984 on
  • BerenBeren Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So. Shadow priest crit builds are the sexx.

900 spell damage with MB critting at a little over 30%? yes please. Out dpsed everyone in kara but a lock. (who I'm adding spell dmg to, the bastard). My threat got wonky, but thankfully, good tanks make it a non-issue, and curator was just beautiful. More or less solo-ing every spark. I originally just did the build for PvP, as it's AV weekend, but damn do I enjoy that for raids.

Beren on
    PS4: DarconvillesCat
  • MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Spellstrike is like an orgasm in hat and pant form.

Seriously, does it ever stop proccing? No!
    It almost always procs at the end of a fight for me
    Well, that's when I notice it most >>

But I am glad I am a tailor

Now to just figure out how to dps well in fights where I move around a lot

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Evil DaveEvil Dave Loot Whore Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So apparently there's supposed to be some kind of posting of common talent builds in this thread.

Thoughts on how this is to be considering the ongoing nature of the thread and the general stickiness of such static things as talent builds? How shall the discussion thereof coexist with all else there is to speak of? Would the creation of a new thread, prefaced with such things, be requisite? Who shall take on the task of keeping up-to-date the 1st page of such a thing when people are deliberating on it 70 pages later?

Such questions are ever troubling my thoughts. Also, I like vowels.

Evil Dave on
    Demerdar wrote: »
    Imagine 60 thousand people screaming at an egg.
    PAsig.jpg
    edited July 2007
    Well, I would think that we could put a few of the more common builds in the OP. Variations are always good though, so that's where the on-going discussion comes from. The initial builds only serve as springboards for other builds.

Just have stuff like the fire raiding build, arcane raiding, frost pvp, ololscorch...

We're getting near a new thread anyways, so if someone wants to make one...knock yourself out.

a penguin on
  • TheEmergedTheEmerged Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Eh, my money is on this absurd consolidation thing being reverted when the 'people' behind it see it in action. So I say we hold off for the moment.

TheEmerged on
    Sometimes, the knights are the monsters
    edited July 2007
    Well, I hope you're right. This is horrible.

Throwing some builds in the OP isn't a bad idea anyways. We can toss around some ideas for the OP in the new thread, whenever that comes about.

a penguin on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    TheEmerged wrote: »
    Eh, my money is on this absurd consolidation thing being reverted when the 'people' behind it see it in action.

I'll take that bet.

So the OP hasn't been around since January. Who wants to make a new thread?

Echo on
    edited July 2007
    I enjoy seeing people's builds. So I can tell which talents others think are pretty good
    Then I go around and make myself a 21/40/0 build

MulysaSempronius on
  • vitriolvitriol Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So I picked up the crusade card. To anyone wondering if they should spend the money on it, I'd say don't bother. I had xi'ri's gift and the blue trinket quest reward that does +damage and the on use: +damage by 150 or whatever, and with those two equipped, my numbers on dr boom are pretty much identical. Waste of 1000g+

Maybe it'll prove useful on longer fights. I'll take it along to our next nightbane or gruul and see what happens.

vitriol on
    edited July 2007
    omg Mages!!!

Man, this thread died. I resurrect it.

So I'm gonna respec again. I'm fighting hte cookie- cutter 1-/48/3 build tooth and nail. I'm a special flower, damnit!!!.

So I'm thinking all arcane. I did this before, but I didn't go for the AM talents and instead used AB+Scorch as my primary nukes.

I picked up Quag's Eye the other day, so I figured I'd give this a shot. Anyone have any experience with it? I haven't used AM since before he bug fix (since before BC actually hit, even).

I'll go back to Scorch if/when I ever get a Lightning Capacitor.

a penguin on
  • HomeskilletHomeskillet Registered User new member
    edited July 2007
    So what are people's thought for +resilience for gear as apposed to some of the other stats?

Homeskillet on
  • exisexis Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So what are people's thought for +resilience for gear as apposed to some of the other stats?

For arena it's amazing. Stack every point of resilience you can.

exis on
    edited July 2007
    So yeah, Arcane Missles + Heroism = Hilarity.

And an easy way to pull aggro should you nto be expecting it. Or just be too giddy to stop casting, becasue hell, sometimes pulling aggro is fun.

a penguin on
  • AntishowAntishow Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    a penguin wrote: »
    omg Mages!!!

Man, this thread died. I resurrect it.

So I'm gonna respec again. I'm fighting hte cookie- cutter 1-/48/3 build tooth and nail. I'm a special flower, damnit!!!.

So I'm thinking all arcane. I did this before, but I didn't go for the AM talents and instead used AB+Scorch as my primary nukes.

I respecced Arcane and it was the best move I ever made. Here's what I'm working with right now. I'm not entirely certain this is my final build. I like my arcane build, but I think I might still shuffle my frost points around a little; maybe trade in my imp. blizzard for a few points of Ice Shards.

As an arc. mage I don't use AM very much. Usually I'll start the fight with it, since it tends to only do moderate dps, plus I have the Arcane Subtlety talent, so it's like I'm barely hitting the mob at all (as far as threat's concerned anyway). Once I've casted AM I'll usually wait for a half-second or so, to let the casting bar fade out, then I'll start with my Arc Blast / Frostbolt / Fireblast rotation. Unless I get some crazy crit chains or have an incompetent tank I almost always manage to top the dps charts without pulling agro

One more piece of mana-etched and I get my set bonus. I hope it's this weekend! Every time I go to Durnholde though, those damned wandering lookouts ruin everything. Can you guys give me any tips?

Antishow on
    edited July 2007
    I was pretty much using AB-AB-AB-AM, with AM on Clearcasts. Mobs died so quick that it was nostly not worth it to use AM on them, but for boss fights it went swimmingly. I'd also use AM when Quag's Eye proc'd.

I can't clicky the link at work, but from what you said I gather it's a heavy arc/frost build. Seeing as how I almost exclusively cast Arcane spels, maybe I should've gone with that for added utility. I have 12 in fire (for Pyro) and the rest in Arcane, but I rarely used the fire except for AP-PoM-Pyro-giggle. Busting out some Imp. Blizzard would be nice to help with AoE situations.

Heroic Durnholde? We avoided the lookouts. We had a Rogue stealth and plant all the bombs. There was one hut he couldn't plant in because of bad mob placement, so what we did was everyone ran back near the beginning except for the rogue and myself. I pulled them from a mile away, with the Rogue ready to plant the bomb. I ran, blinked and Invis'd. The Rogue planted the bomb and vanished while I did that. Mobs reset, building goes boom.

You don't techinially have to kill that first boss, but he's weaksauce anyways. We actually pulled him from over by that bridge, and he ran up the side without aggro'ing the rest of the room.

We avoided the lookouts entirely.

a penguin on
    edited July 2007
    I got a lot of random +hit epic gems in heroics, so I have a 21/40/0 build.
    I found POM so useful in heroics (lol sheep breaking) I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it. However, I really need a spriest in my group to get full benefit... my mana regen isn't so hot on longer fights.

MulysaSempronius on
  • PlushyCthulhuPlushyCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Re: Deep Arcane

I'm actually specced 50/11/0 right now (A'lar) and I'm pretty happy with it. Some comments :

1) Threat - The innate 40% threat reduction is fantastic. There are some rare situations where you can still pull aggro if you're not careful, but in general Arcane+Salvation lets you turn off KTM and focus on the fight and your casting bars.

2) Damage on demand - Your sustained dps generally isn't as high as a deep fire build, but man when you just want to blow the shit out of something (Leo @ 15%, Prince @ 30%) nothing beats PoM/AP/Pyro->AB spam. Likewise, arcane is the king of trash where you can burn your whole mana bar and drink on every pull.

3) Rate of burn control - Fire has a consistant burn rate, with the only real variables being how often your fireballs crit and how much you use Fire Blast. Arcane on the other hand has a ton of valid cycles that let you control your mana bar with far greater accuracy. ABx2 Scorchx4 and breaking casts to Clearcast Arcane Missiles is maintainable for days, while AB spam is the king of the mana dump. Being able to end every fight OOM is valuable. Likewise, you're much more synergistic with gear improvements, shadow priests, mana tide, JoW, etc since more mana lets you shift to a higher DPS, lower DPM cycle.

4) On-crit trinkets and JoW - Arcane missiles is a wave every second. With JoW up, that's 370 mp5 compared to a third of that fireballing. Likewise, on-crit trinkets like the Lightning Capacitor or Shiffar's Nexus Horn are constantly going off (wtb no internal cooldowns, pst) and Darkmoon Card: Crusade stacks up super fast. One other slight benefit w/ Crusade is that the start of the channel resets the stack, so no blowing a fireblast or waiting 3 seconds for your cast to complete to keep it up if the timer was getting low.

5) Two piece T2 - 20% more arcane damage for 20% more mana. An unstacked Arcane Blast is amazingly efficient. A fully stacked Arcane Blast is the highest DPS in the game outside of a PoM/Pyro. Adding 20% damage, even at the mana cost hit, is an amazing set bonus and elevates Arcane from weaker-but-more-adaptable cousin of Deep Fire to a full blown peer. I only have one piece so far, but when I get my second I'll probably revisit deep arcane to see how it does as an all-purpose build.

6) No DoT component/no Debuff slots - While Ignite may be fantastic damage, having that dot tick can get you in trouble on phase transitions with an aggro reset (Hydross / Leo). Without that chance, you can dps closer to the switch. Likewise, for warlock/shadowpriest heavy raids where debuff slots are tight, taking up 0 slots has value vs the 2.5 of a deep fire mage (Fireball, Ignite, Scorch). Also, warlocks seem to be much more consistant about keeping Curse of Shadows up compared to Elements :)

6) Range/Movement restrictions - usually just annoying, but sometimes quite deadly - the loss of 11 yards of effective range is pretty significant. Having to be stationary for 5 seconds for arcane missiles can also be problematic on movement heavy fights.

7) Attention - maintaining Arcane cycles requires a lot of attention to keep the timing right, making sure you're starting the new Arcane Blast cast before the old stack falls off but finishing the cast after it does. Combined with stopcasting and movement and arcane becomes a lot harder to maintain that simple fireball spamming. When you have to pay attention to positioning as well (Fire Patches, Void Zones, Arcane Orbs, etc) then the extra effort can be a bit much.

Re: 40/0/21 arcane frost hybrid. Seriously, swap out Permafrost and Improved Blizzard. I'd be tempted to lose Arctic Reach and a point in Frostbite too, simply because getting full Ice Shards and Shatter is that good. For solo PvE and PvP you'll find that shatter combo to be your bread and butter, and in groups permafrost/blizzard really aren't that useful.

Re: Resilience. Resilience is good (and getting better with the dot change) but your first priority is stamina, as resilience doesn't really start to shine until you get heals, and you need enough stam to live through basic non-crit focus fire. 9k is a good initial target, 10k is considered standard. Once you get that baseline though, resilience starts to shine. Gladiator gear is full of both :)

PlushyCthulhu on
    Steam/LoL: plushycthulhu
  • TheEmergedTheEmerged Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Well, if we're talking builds... mine is pretty doggone straightforward. 2/0/59. 95% Solo, 100% PvE, primarily solo-grinding (I can only instance run one night a week). The last 3 points of the frost part (2 points Frost Warding, 1 point Frozen Core) could be spent just about anywhere else. I moved to this build when they added the +5% damage to Artic Winds, primarily moving points out of Arcane tree and Winter's Chill.

The two points in Subtlety? More for the hate reduction than resistance reduction, really. If I were a regular instance/raider I'd combine those two points with the 3 leftover in frost into WC.

Now, this isn't the way I leveled because I was already 60 when they made Evocation a class skill. But if I was releveling frost today, here's the order I'd take 'em. Numbers refer to talent point#, not level. Opinion subject to change and my situation, YMMV and all that.
    • 1-5 = Improved Frostbolt. Even with the coefficient nerf, this is too good to pass up.
    • 6-7 = Improved Frost Nova. Not the greatest talent, but at this point in your career you're still using a mix of fire & frost so this will help you more early than Frostbite will
    • 8-10 = Frostbite.
    • 11-15 = Ice Shards. There's some nice stuff on Tier 3 of the frost tree, but nothing you need as badly as you're about to want this talent.
    • 16-17 = Arctic Reach. No, I'm not crazy although I'll admit to having gone back and forth on this. This makes Frostbolt slightly longer ranged than Fireball and as such you don't really adopt the "frostbolt, repeat" tactic until you have this talent. Longer reach means more damage before the mob gets to you.
    • 18-20 = Shatter. 'Cause.
    • 21 = Ice Block. Even as a solo-intensive player, this is useful because of the way it clears conditions off of you.
    • 22 = Coldsnap. Because now you have a real reason to spend a talent point here.
    • 23-24 = Shatter. 'Cause.
    • 25-27 = Frost Channeling. And now you're *really* adopting the "frostbolt, repeat" tactic. I've seen some builds skip it, but I can't imagine a high frost build without it.
    • 28-29 = Ice Floes. Less for what you have now than what you're about to have.
    • 30 = Improved Cone of Cold. IMO this spell really isn't worth the mana until you score this talent (and like all IMO points, YMMV).
    • 31= ICE BARRIER. I'd argue you aren't really a frost mage until you have this talent.
    • 32-33 = The rest of Improved Cone of Cold.
    • 34-35 = Piercing Ice OR Permafrost. It's at this point the order you take things in depends a LOT on the particulars of how you're leveling. I'd lean toward Permafrost myself; in practice it means a 4th frostbolt against a mob that starts at maximum range (assuming no frostbites).
    • 36-40 = Empowered Frostbolt. I originally took Winter's Chill over this (during the run from 60-70) and came to regret it. As a rule I prefer talents that improve everything over talents that specialize in one spell, but after the coefficient nerf to Improved Frostbolt you almost need this to cover lost ground.
    • 41 = Water Elemental. 'Cause.
    • 42 = The third point of whatever you started at 34-35.
    • 43-45 = The talent you didn't take at 34, 35, and 42 -- Piercing Ice, if you took Permafrost.
    • 46-56 = Some combination of Improved Blizzard, Artic Winds, and Elemental Precision. This is the stage where we run into the inevitable argument about the 3rd point of Improved Blizzard. "Oh Noes! It prevents me from getting the extra snare from Cone of Cold!" Um, for all of 4.5 seconds if you have Permafrost? This factor is heavily overstated in my opinion, but if I don't mention it someone will cribbage about it.
    • 57-61 = Player's choice. I'd put 2 points into Arcane Subtlety now -- until this point, EVERYTHING else has been a higher priority. That leaves you with 3 points that won't make all that much difference where you put them, IMO. Frost Warding isn't *quite* as stupid as it once was, as there are now mobs that throw frost spells that aren't themselves frost-immune now.

One point about Elemental Precision and Improved Blizzard: depending on your playstyle, these two talents may need to be taken earlier. EP will mean fewer resists and therefore increases efficiency more than it looks on paper (remember, this talent wasn't available when I was leveling to 60), especially at the lower levels where there isn't a lot of spell-hit gear. Similarly, Improved Blizzard is a mainstay of certain grinding methods. The earliest I could see taking either would be in place of Frost Channeling at 25-27, with a better opportunity in the early 30's.

TheEmerged on
    Sometimes, the knights are the monsters
  • EWomEWom Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I'm just having such a hard time raising my lil' ice mage up. Everything just seems so underwhelming at the moment, it's a whole lot of sitting around doing nothing for one or two kills. I just dinged 28 tonight, and wondering if it gets better later than kill 1 or two then rest kinda deal.

EWom on
    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
    edited July 2007
    No, not really.

That's what's shitty about leveling a mage. You should be able to kill 2-3 before you have to sit and drink though.

That's why AoE grinding used to be so popular. You could either blow your mana bar killing 2-3 mobs in a row, or killing 10 at once.

Some points into the Arcane tree will hel pout a bit (Clearcasting is nice), but frost is generally fairly mana efficient to begin with...what's your casting order whilst grinding?

edit: At 70, I can kill about 5 before I have to drink. If you throw an evocate in there, you can spread it out quite a bit.

Still, it's nothing like on my druid.

a penguin on
    edited July 2007
    Frost bolt is my casting order. Sometimes a blink or frost nova, but usually just FB kite.

EWom on
    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
    edited July 2007
    EWom wrote: »
    Frost bolt is my casting order. Sometimes a blink or frost nova, but usually just FB kite.

Frostbolt spam gets better the higher you level, once you've filled out all the really solid talents in the middle tiers of the tree. It really gets interesting at 66 with Ice Lance, but that's obviously a long way away. And to be honest, you won't be seeing a lot of variation in your spell rotation before then. Have you tried fire yet? I found it more interesting to level with pre-66. Unfortunately the efficiency is ass and you're pretty much screwed if you pull adds.

exis on
    edited July 2007

Ok that's good. I was just checking to see if you were using Fireblast or Cone of Cold or soemthing. People do that sometimes, then whine about mana efficiency.

Yeah, like exis said that's pretty much how it will go for you. At 28, you should (almost) have Imp. Frostbolt, Ice Shards, Frostbite and Shatter. Those talents improve your grinding efficiency quite a bit (Frostbiteproc = instant win).

One of my complaints about mages is their inability to deal with adds. Yeah, you can sheep one, but at lower levels sheep doesn't last that long. My Druid can just snag 3 mobs and have my way with them. With the mage, it gets dicey.

a penguin on
    edited July 2007
    Yeah it's rough going from a soul link/siphon life warlock main, with a prot spec'd paladin 2ndary, to a mage.

With those two characters there's no such things as adds, there's just more experience. And there's no such thing as downtime, there's just running out of things to kill.

Oh PS Shadowfang Keep sucks ass as a mage, OLOIMMUNE!!! Fucking werewolves who cast that green bubble are everywhere.

I think I fubar'd my talents on my mage though, here's my armory.
    Kirab

EWom on
    edited July 2007
    Yeah it's rough going from a soul link/siphon life warlock main, with a prot spec'd paladin 2ndary, to a mage.

With those two characters there's no such things as adds, there's just more experience. And there's no such thing as downtime, there's just running out of things to kill.

Oh PS Shadowfang Keep sucks ass as a mage, OLOIMMUNE!!! Fucking werewolves who cast that green bubble are everywhere.

I think I fubar'd my talents on my mage though, here's my armory.
    Kirab

That one point in Imp. Blizzard is kinda useless, but everything else is okay. If you're getting hit a lot, I'd get permafrost now. If you're just sick of it taking so long to kill things, then I suppose you could leave it until a bit later.

exis on
  • SabanSaban Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I'm levelling as a fire mage right now, every time i get a new rank of fireball/pyroblast things get fun again. doing my wand quest now at 33.

Playing with Fire or Imp Fireblast?

Saban on
    371839-1.png
    edited July 2007
    a penguin wrote: »

Ok that's good. I was just checking to see if you were using Fireblast or Cone of Cold or soemthing. People do that sometimes, then whine about mana efficiency.

Yeah, like exis said that's pretty much how it will go for you. At 28, you should (almost) have Imp. Frostbolt, Ice Shards, Frostbite and Shatter. Those talents improve your grinding efficiency quite a bit (Frostbiteproc = instant win).

One of my complaints about mages is their inability to deal with adds. Yeah, you can sheep one, but at lower levels sheep doesn't last that long. My Druid can just snag 3 mobs and have my way with them. With the mage, it gets dicey.

o.0

As soon as I got AoE spells on my mage I never fought just one mob if I could help it at all. Having tried the 3 main specs I'd say frost and fire crush adds no problem, whereas arcane is very much a single target tree.

Derrick on
    edited July 2007
    At level 28? Pulling adds as a fire mage at that level can make you dead real quick.

Intentionally gathering up mobs to kill en masses is one thing, getting one or two extra in the middle of a fight is entirely another.

At 70 I don't have any problems with adds, and I'm Arcane atm.

a penguin on
  • AntishowAntishow Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So I finally made it to Exalted with Ogri'La and picked up my epic off-hand. Now I'm wondering... does this thing count as a shield for enchanting purposes?

Also, +901! Woo!

edit: no, it doesn't. Weaksauce.
    Tseric wrote:
    Off-hand is a pretty broad category. Adding enchantments to such items doesn't seem to lend the same focus as other categories might. Enchantments tend to have certain restrictions by slot. Boot enchants might be speed-oriented, which doesn't make sense for a chest slot. Chest slots might have additional armor which doesn't make sense for gloves. Gloves might have an agility bonus which doesn't make sense for a helmet. And so on.

Off-hand is composed of shields, weapons, and items both frivolous and advantageous. To start tossing out additional stats into such a category could get sloppy easily. A shield enchant isn't going to be worth anything on a caster off-hand, so you have the potential of needing to generate a multitude of enchants for all these little distinctions, while adding little to the bottom-line. In the space it takes five enchants to be useful for different slots, you could very well need just as many enchants for a single slot. This could become bloated and full of clutter.

Just something to consider.

Antishow on